Don't just add text metafields
Attach files, images, HTML or simple text as custom metafields
Bulk Import Export
Bulk Import/Export Metafields to save time
Easy to use
Designed for ease of use
About Metafields +
Metafields + is an amazing app to attach custom fields, apart from what Shopify allows.
You can add custom meta-fields to:
- Product Variants
- Product Collections
Type of Metafields you can attach:
- Simple Text
- Edit meta-fields directly from products, variants, collections and customers admin page by clicking on "More Actions" > "Edit Metafields"
- Bulk Import/Export Meta-fields via CSV
- Pin meta-fields to make common structure of field types for all products, customers etc. Or unpin to make fields exclusive for certain product, customer etc.
Examples of custom meta-fields:
- SEO Title (global/title_tag) and Description (global/description_tag) - "global" is namespace and "title_tag/description_tag" is field name
- Attach Self-Assembly instruction files for your products/variants
- Attach Size Charts
- Link internal production files
Your imagination is the only limitation to what purpose you use these custom meta-fields, over your Shopify Store.
Simply follow instructions from app on how to show custom meta-fields on your store front.
- No advance Shopify Liquid knowledge required.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Vivi And Moggies
Ranjit is a very cordial person and provides a very professional service.
Once raised my needs were responsible for supplying them in the best way and quickly.
I'm very happy.
Thank you for your awesome review. Glad to help you.
Great app! It helps us a lot to display the basic prices for each product.
The app does what it's supposed to do.
Thanks for your review, really appreciate the positive feedback. By the way, have you tried the new update to our app ? It was built from scratch up, to cater needs of our customers demands.
Let us know your feedback.
This app sucks if you have a lot of data. The only way to get an upload template is to download the entire database. This tales a long time. You have no idea what is going on while its downloading. You get no email to let you know its done. You just wait for 3 hours.
Uploading data is a nightmare. Most of the time the upload times out after waiting forever. You have no report of whether the upload is successful or not. There is a grey screen that says ATDevelops has unexpectedly ended the process. The docs they provide are anemic at best. The support is non existent. No response to my ticket in 4 weeks.
Sometimes an upload to a couple of thousand vairant SKUs will appear to complete but their API calls have clearly bugged out half way through the process. They dont bother telling you if any failed, you are just left wondering what is going on.
Thanks you for your review. I hope you realize that bulk import/export was still in beta testing mode at the time. We have released a new version of our app that takes care of bulk import/export in a robust manner. If you would like to give it a try, drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will offer you 1 week free trial once again on your store.