Metafields Plus +

Metafields Plus +

by AT Develops

Simplifying Metafields

Ski & Snowboard Wax

Useful app and good customer service. How to earn that 5th star? Add SKU to the search function not just name, and then it would be 5 star :)

Gongs Unlimited

I'm new to using this, but the export of the product metafields is MUCH better than Metafields Pro, in that it keeps parent and variant metafields in the same sheet. I haven't imported any changes or additions yet, but so far I am pleased. The support you get if you are having issues is great too!

Bonlavie

We used different metafield apps and this is by far the best in terms of user experience and customer support. The app team is amazing. They did their best to ensure that we fully benefit from the app features. Their response time is amazing too. They always replied to our emails in no time. We highly recommend this metafields app in particular if you are not familiar with coding. The app has built-in metafields and it's very easy to display these fields in the storefront. Furthermore, the app team will surely help you to unlock all the potentials of Shopify metafields.

Fitjoy

Loads of issues trying to serve HTML as a metafield

88 Monkeys

Excellent app. This was the only app I could find that allowed me to insert a custom image on my product page. Very helpful. I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 stars because it doesn't have the ability to change all your products at once - you have to go into each product and add the custom meta tags. This app is best used with another (free) meta fields app called Metafields Editor.

Mopixie

Amazing, Finally I found it :) I tried all meta field related apps, but this app does what it promises.

Diamond Pride

nice! finally a way to attach internal production files to products. intuitive to use; does what it says. thanks!