Metafields Plus +

Metafields Plus +

by AT Develops

Simplifying Metafields

Shishi Chérie

Great app! It helps us a lot to display the basic prices for each product.
The app does what it's supposed to do.

September 11, 2019

Thanks for your review, really appreciate the positive feedback. By the way, have you tried the new update to our app ? It was built from scratch up, to cater needs of our customers demands.

Let us know your feedback.

FreshTrends

This app sucks if you have a lot of data. The only way to get an upload template is to download the entire database. This tales a long time. You have no idea what is going on while its downloading. You get no email to let you know its done. You just wait for 3 hours.

Uploading data is a nightmare. Most of the time the upload times out after waiting forever. You have no report of whether the upload is successful or not. There is a grey screen that says ATDevelops has unexpectedly ended the process. The docs they provide are anemic at best. The support is non existent. No response to my ticket in 4 weeks.

Sometimes an upload to a couple of thousand vairant SKUs will appear to complete but their API calls have clearly bugged out half way through the process. They dont bother telling you if any failed, you are just left wondering what is going on.

September 11, 2019

Thanks you for your review. I hope you realize that bulk import/export was still in beta testing mode at the time. We have released a new version of our app that takes care of bulk import/export in a robust manner. If you would like to give it a try, drop an email at sales@atdevelops.com and we will offer you 1 week free trial once again on your store.

Ski & Snowboard Wax

Useful app and good customer service. How to earn that 5th star? Add SKU to the search function not just name, and then it would be 5 star :)

Gongs Unlimited

I'm new to using this, but the export of the product metafields is MUCH better than Metafields Pro, in that it keeps parent and variant metafields in the same sheet. I haven't imported any changes or additions yet, but so far I am pleased. The support you get if you are having issues is great too!

Bonlavie

We used different metafield apps and this is by far the best in terms of user experience and customer support. The app team is amazing. They did their best to ensure that we fully benefit from the app features. Their response time is amazing too. They always replied to our emails in no time. We highly recommend this metafields app in particular if you are not familiar with coding. The app has built-in metafields and it's very easy to display these fields in the storefront. Furthermore, the app team will surely help you to unlock all the potentials of Shopify metafields.

Fitjoy

Loads of issues trying to serve HTML as a metafield

September 11, 2019

Thanks for your review. Well since Shopify allowed to reply to reviews, we would love you to try our latest update. Bulk import/export feature and new native designs will surely meet your expectations.

88 Monkeys

Excellent app. This was the only app I could find that allowed me to insert a custom image on my product page. Very helpful. I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 stars because it doesn't have the ability to change all your products at once - you have to go into each product and add the custom meta tags. This app is best used with another (free) meta fields app called Metafields Editor.

Mopixie

Amazing, Finally I found it :) I tried all meta field related apps, but this app does what it promises.

Diamond Pride

nice! finally a way to attach internal production files to products. intuitive to use; does what it says. thanks!