4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable product options and ability to exceed Shopify's variant limit. Its intuitive interface allows for easy setup of variants, including image uploads. The app offers different styles of options such as color swatches, text boxes, and check boxes. Merchants appreciate the quick and helpful customer support, seamless integration with themes and stores, and swift handling of custom design requests.

January 29, 2024

Excellent customer service, they go above and beyond to make sure the app works perfectly on your site.

Olivia Bond Diamonds
Over 1 year using the app
December 4, 2023

Overall great experience with using this app! When we ran into an issue, the customer service was amazing and they got it resolved very quickly. This app is definitely a keeper.

Coffea Roasterie
4 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating and your great review.

We are delighted that you had a great experience using our app. We appreciate your kind words about our customer service and we believe good customer service is our priority!

December 18, 2023

AMAZING APP and EVEN BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

I requested a custom design element for their app and within 48 hours it was completed to perfect specification. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend this app and company to everyone. Jocelyn in customer care was very helpful and responsive!

Pimp My Plates
About 2 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied December 25, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing 5-star rating!

We are so glad to hear that you loved the app and the customer service you received. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and highly value your feedback.

Thanks again!

October 27, 2023

I got in contacted with the team at BSS as I needed a little custom development work for this app. The app works perfectly however I needed to display a message on the cart page under some conditions. They had no problem in assisting me. The developer on the project was very good, a big thanks to Tien DVD who made this work seamless for me. Also any small changes I needed wasn’t a problem at all. Thanks once again.

Confetti Bee
12 months using the app
December 18, 2023

Great app, we're only using it for basic customisation and works as it should. There was a little bug we found but Jena and the team were very responsive and fixed it in no time

Eden Project Shop
About 1 month using the app
BSS Commerce replied December 25, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

October 31, 2023

Both Emma and her technician did a wonderful job at assisting me with my custom products on my website! It was a headache to try and figure out my particular issue on my own, and as soon as I reached out, they responded very kindly and quickly. They fixed my issue and I am now able to successfully run my website the way I initially intended. Thank you so much! You will not go wrong with this app, and it is definitely worth your time :)

Venture Pup
9 months using the app
December 27, 2023

Great work! Thank you for your time saving support.!

MRT Tires
Over 1 year using the app
January 12, 2024

Jolie and her team was very helpful and responsive in helping me with issues and installation onto my website. It's now working great, and I'd recommend anyone give this app a try who is looking for more than 3 options for their products!

ETSpec, Inc
8 days using the app
October 18, 2023

Emma has been a great help in connecting the Wholesale all in one app with the Variant options app. Everything works well now. Whenever questions come up, Emma is always there to help. The variant options app helps us enable our customers to upload print data. Now a function has also been added that the data in the backend is provided as a link in the order when the order is triggered.
The support is very helpful and works quickly.

promocolor.de
Germany
7 months using the app
December 6, 2023

great application with best customer support.

Bling Factory
9 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied December 13, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

Wish your business all good!