4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and flexibility in managing and customizing product variants, including image addition. It's particularly beneficial for businesses with complex product lines and customizable offerings. The app integrates well with Shopify stores and various themes. Many commend the customer support team for their quick responses, helpfulness, and assistance with custom development work.

March 19, 2024

Great and reliable app, I was very pleased with Jolie's special support and quick response.

Legacy Pilates Ekipmanları Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Türkiye
8 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 22, 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

January 24, 2024

Excellent customer service. I needed help with a manual execution of adding in variations. The team made it super easy to get help and entered my customization code for me in as little as three hours. The support was excellent from both the tech and the customer service rep. A+

The Bronzery
April 12, 2024

Love it.

schoolfanzone.com
Over 1 year using the app
February 26, 2024

Simple, clean and fast.
Really good support that solved my issue within an hour!!

medgravyr
Sweden
3 days using the app
January 12, 2024

Jolie and her team was very helpful and responsive in helping me with issues and installation onto my website. It's now working great, and I'd recommend anyone give this app a try who is looking for more than 3 options for their products!

ETSpec, Inc
8 days using the app
March 15, 2024

Customer support was excellent! Very responsive and reliable.

OFFICE RESALE
Singapore
7 days using the app
January 19, 2024

really nice app, and the customer service is excellect. very helpful and very quick to respond.

Alan Richard Textiles, LTD
BSS Commerce replied January 21, 2024

December 27, 2023

Great work! Thank you for your time saving support.!

MRT Tires
Over 1 year using the app
December 18, 2023

AMAZING APP and EVEN BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

I requested a custom design element for their app and within 48 hours it was completed to perfect specification. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend this app and company to everyone. Jocelyn in customer care was very helpful and responsive!

Pimp My Plates
BSS Commerce replied December 25, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing 5-star rating!

We are so glad to hear that you loved the app and the customer service you received. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and highly value your feedback.

Thanks again!

December 18, 2023

Great app, we're only using it for basic customisation and works as it should. There was a little bug we found but Jena and the team were very responsive and fixed it in no time

Eden Project Shop