4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable product options and ability to exceed Shopify's variant limit. Its intuitive interface allows for easy setup of variants, including image uploads. The app offers different styles of options such as color swatches, text boxes, and check boxes. Merchants appreciate the quick and helpful customer support, seamless integration with themes and stores, and swift handling of custom design requests.

July 17, 2023

Cannot rate this product and and team highly enough. We used it to get some extra variant options set up and when we were having issues the team went above and beyond to get things set up and styled right plus even give us tips and pointers on how to get things done.

Completely worth using. Lovely developer team behind the scenes.

Big shout out to Jennie P!

My Store
4 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied July 24, 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

We are glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with our product and team. Our agent deserves a massive congratulations for going above and beyond to get your options set up and styled right. We are very delighted to have earned your 5 star rating!

July 11, 2023

I am very happy with this application because it is very easy to use, even for someone like me who is not very good with machines.
It is easy to operate, but if I have any questions, I can contact them immediately via e-mail or chat box. Besides, I'm in Japan and they respond instantly and politely enough that I don't feel the time difference.
Not only do they tell you how to make corrections or change settings, but in most situations the support team will edit directly on your behalf!

I can say that I recommend them so much that there is no reason not to!

La douceur
Japan
3 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied July 17, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

I am very glad you are pleased with the ease of use of our application as well as the responsiveness and politeness of our support team. We are happy you recommend us.

Again, thank you for your kind words!

Edited March 19, 2023

I downloaded and used the Product & Variants Options app, and I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with it. Initially, I had a lot of questions and concerns about the settings and how to make the options work effectively on my site. However, I was able to reach out to the app's support team, and I was lucky enough to be assisted by Jolie Nguyen. They are very responsive and professional, and they go above and beyond to ensure that their customers are satisfied. I was extremely impressed with the level of customer service that I received, and it is clear that the team is genuinely committed to ensuring that their users have the best experience possible.

Jolie was the most patient and helpful supporter who took the time to walk me through the entire setup process. She provided me with all the necessary information and was very responsive to all of my questions and concerns. She even went the extra mile to help me contact the developer, Nguyen Duc Duong, when I encountered some issues while using the app. Even if my questions are extreme, they both found a way to figure it out.

The stress of creating a website that needs so many variations for each of our product is extreme and we have tried any different apps but this by far is better than the others! The simplicity of the app and the variations of the option sets excelled the other apps by far. The interface is very user-friendly, making it accessible even for those who are not tech-savvy.

All-in-all, if you are looking for a versatile and user-friendly app that can help you add custom options to your products, then the Product & Variants Options app is an excellent choice. With its intuitive interface, robust features, and excellent support team, you can't go wrong with this app. I highly recommend it!

Zealo Gear
7 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 24, 2023

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star rating and for your glowing review of the Product & Variants Options app! We really appreciate your feedback and it's great to know that our agents are providing excellent customer service and that you found the app user-friendly and feature-rich. We're glad that you found it such a good fit to create the variations of your product and thank you for recommending us! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

May 8, 2023

As all the other commenters have said, this app comes with excellent customer service - even though they're across the globe and a 12hr time difference from me, I wake up to things being fixed, with very pleasant customer service messages in my inbox. The app does what I wanted it to do - it allows me to add more varied options for products in my shop, and add photo swatches with additional details easily.

FireflyBazaarTX
9 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied May 10, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-star rating! We are so glad to hear that our customer service was helpful and we appreciate your feedback on the product that allows you to add more varied options for products in your shop, and add photo swatches with additional details easily. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we are thrilled that you are pleased with the service you received.

July 14, 2023

Very Very happy.
Plugin has a great range of functionality. Little incompatibilities with our third party theme were solved in less than 12 Hours. Outstanding Support!

Thanks to the Add-On we were able to transfer our big variations from Shopware to Shopify flawlessly.

lueftungsmarkt - Technik rund ums Haus
Germany
3 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied July 17, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We appreciate your kind words regarding the range of functionality our plugin offers and the excellent support provided even with third-party themes. Your positive comments regarding our plugins ability to transfer varied data between Shopware and Shopify quickly and seamlessly serves as great feedback of our endeavors.

We consider your review as a great recognition of our efforts and quality of work.

August 3, 2023

It worked very well once the app was installed and configured By Emma and the technician.

This app allows me to add configurations to make the leather journal custom to their liking.

Thank you once again.

Grierson Studio
29 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied August 7, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and kind words about our agent and the technician!

We're so glad they got the app installed and configured so quickly and that you're pleased with how our app allows you to customize your leather journal.

We really appreciate your positive feedback!

Edited March 2, 2023

The service works great. I got help quickly and the contact was effortless.
I was served well and professionally.
Special thanks to Emma, ​​every treatment does a better than good job!
I recommend the App to everyone!

I tried a few different Product Option applications from the Shopify App Store, but Product Option by BSS impressed me the most, so I chose it. My work is made considerably easier by using this program. It allows me easily develop limitless choice sets that are applied to particular products and particular clients. Moreover, add-on prices function correctly on the product page, cart page, and checkout.

The service is excellent. I promptly received assistance, and communication was simple.
I received kind and competent service. I initially had trouble choosing default variants, so I asked the team for assistance and within a few hours, I had assistance. Emma deserves special recognition; she makes every treatment even better! She not only resolved every problem I brought up, but she also made sure to follow up with me to make sure I was happy with everything.

I want to appreciate the entire team especially Nguyen Duc Duong for their efforts in resolving my concerns and customizing the project to meet my needs as I write this review.

I urge everyone to download the app! Don't be reluctant to give it a shot!

Swanie Finland
Finland
About 1 month using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 2, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and your kind words. We are truly grateful for your appreciation of our service, product, and team members. We are delighted that you were able to benefit from the full range of features and support offered by Product Option. We aim to always provide the best service and experience to our customers. Thank you again for taking the time to leave your review and for your ongoing support.

April 7, 2023

This app is very easy to maintain and set up! I did have an issue with the discount code box showing up. But I contacted customer service and Emma helped me through it all! Very caring and listened well to my concerns. Also even checking up after a few days to make sure I was happy with the set up.

Shop Bean Stock
5 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied April 11, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We really appreciate all of the great things you have said about our app and the customer service you have received. It's glad to hear that our agent was able to help you out with the discount code box set up and followed up with you to make sure you were happy with it. We really appreciate your feedback.

March 16, 2023

This app has taken so much stress out of creating my website for my small business! When i first started working on building my website through Shopify i felt so overwhelmed and as a beginner had no idea how to achieve the vision in had in my head, after coming across this app and struggling to work out how to use it i reached out to support and Emma has been absolutely amazing not only has she walked me through each of the extras that i wanted to add she logged into my website and has made sure everything i had already done was correct. I am so great full for her help and highly recommend this app!

K & I Creations
2 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 17, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We are so glad to hear that our app has taken so much stress out of creating your website for your small business! We are also so glad that you got the help you needed from our support member. It's encouraging to know that the agent was able to help you achieve the vision that you had in mind. We really appreciate your kind words and recommendation! |

June 9, 2023

Very great app!
In my previous webshop I needed developers to build in something like this, but now I don't need any developers at all.

Besides the app works great, the help on the chat is perfect. I already ask several questions and they helped me immediately and everything is fixed.
Thanks!

Beddenplein.nl
Netherlands
5 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied June 15, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We're so glad to hear that you don't need any developers and that our online chat support was efficient and helpful. We appreciate your kind words and your support!