4.7
December 13, 2023

This is a great app that has helped us with refining and streamlining our product registration for our customers.

Fellow
4 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Amazing app, responsive and very knowledgeable customer service. I recommend

Baggyver
France
4 months using the app
December 23, 2023

If you looking for adding product warranty feature for your product, everything what you need is inside. I was able to make all feature I wanted to make

STARWART
1 day using the app
December 31, 2023

Does what it says it does, and it does it well!

Derek's Cards
28 days using the app
October 26, 2023

The service is amazing
After setting up, the layout was a bit off; however, their customer support just fix it for me in 30 mins

Ultima Cosa
2 days using the app
February 13, 2024

A little buggy on shopify, but the support has been great and I have been able to work out the kinks one by one. Thanks heaps.

Kataphrakt
Hong Kong SAR
June 20, 2023

I just wanted to take a moment to give a big shout-out to Product Varify (My Product Registration) for being such a great app and team for their vendor support. This app fits our needs wonderfully by allowing customers to register their warranties seamlessly on our website.

Their support is really quick (usually gets a response within a day), and they could understand the problems we are facing and help us rectify them in a timely manner.

Talking about the app itself, it's very user-friendly, and our customer is able to auto-fill their serial number on the warranty by scanning a QR code on our product. For us, managing all that customer data has become a breeze.

We strongly recommend this app if you're looking for a reliable and efficient solution for your product warranty registrations.

Hegen
Singapore
3 months using the app
May 31, 2023

The service is very responsive and helpful. We had a few issues setting it up and connecting it to all our tools but we are getting there.

BIG MAX Golf US
5 months using the app
June 14, 2023

Hello, This app is perfect for me. It allows customers to set up there product warranties from products they purchased both online and offline.
The impressive thing for me is it allows customers to enter the serial number and upload receipts from offline purchases. One of the main advantages is you can approve the warranties online, by checking the receipt against the details entered. You can do this all online, no more communication and asking for attachments of receipts by email. No need to create excel spreadsheets, this app stores everything. I tried 3 other apps, before i found this app.

NatureRAY
1 day using the app
July 6, 2023

We're currently doing a trial of My Product Registration, it's working well so far, with good features and database, and responsive support team!

Looking forward to seeing how they continue to develop the app and build in new features.

Protect-A-Bed