Reviews (73)

4.8
April 18, 2024

Works perfectly for product registrations and management. Support is very fast and can help you with everything. Implementation was very easy. great app!

Oberwerth Bags
Germany
2 months using the app
March 19, 2024

We have been really happy with this app so far. Its straightforward and has all the functionality that we need. The support team have been great in helping customise the warranty forms and set this up. Special thanks to Vito for all his help.

ZIMA DENTAL US
April 20, 2024

Its a great starter for being able to have dedicated forms on our website for warranty registrations, and claims. It isn't the easiest to use. But the customer support answers all the questions I had to help me get it set up. I do wish the emails were more customizable that it sends to our customers. But its good so far.

APetsPlanet
8 days using the app
January 22, 2024

Amazing app, responsive and very knowledgeable customer service. I recommend

Baggyver
France
February 13, 2024

A little buggy on shopify, but the support has been great and I have been able to work out the kinks one by one. Thanks heaps.

Kataphrakt
Hong Kong SAR
About 11 hours using the app
December 31, 2023

Does what it says it does, and it does it well!

Derek's Cards
28 days using the app
December 23, 2023

If you looking for adding product warranty feature for your product, everything what you need is inside. I was able to make all feature I wanted to make

STARWART
About 2 months using the app
December 13, 2023

This is a great app that has helped us with refining and streamlining our product registration for our customers.

Fellow
January 15, 2021

The My Product Registration app works great. It does what it is designed to do and is easy to install.

Sleep8
About 5 years using the app
September 26, 2017

We are working with limited edition products and needed a solution for product registration on our database. Everything is easy with this app. We wanted to make some customization for our store and the team helped us. What a great service. I highly recommend this app. Thank you very very much, you rock. Cheers from France.

Ipsumwatch