4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless review collection and integration capabilities. They value its customization options and automatic review request feature. The customer support team is noted for their efficiency and willingness to assist with code adjustments. The app's review widgets are recommended for various business needs. Merchants consider it a valuable asset due to its affordability and the value it provides.

July 18, 2021

Great solution, great support. I would give 5 starts, but the prices of the payed plans are too expensive. We are https://tyttar.com and the stamped.io widget looks amazing in our website.

Tyttar
21 days using the app
August 30, 2018

Very easy to use compared to other review apps. Our store sells high quantities of small products, so my only complaint is that we had to upgrade to the premium plan in order to be able to request reviews from the majority of our customers in a specific month.

Storetrendingcom
Vietnam
20 days using the app
May 14, 2019

We started using Stamped recently, and have found it very easy to use. There have been a couple of hiccups with syncing and design layout, but the customer support team at Stamped has been phenomenal at helping us work through these issues.

Fortress of Inca
18 days using the app
Edited November 9, 2019

I am currently using this app to gather review for my shopping site and the response is encouraging. Give it a try before you decide against it

The Blue Mahoe
Stamped.io replied November 10, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We do hope you'll come to love Stamped.io as many of our users do, and we look forward to receiving your review again once you've seen how easily you can collect, and display reviews all via one app for your business :)

October 11, 2017

This tool is good for getting customer's review

Bongbay
Vietnam
August 18, 2017

Just applied to my site. Not sure whether it will works well or not

Hdoggie
China
Edited May 19, 2020

Not too many editing options, especially with format of reviews. I wish there was some way for me to do formats on reviews on product pages

Heartbreaker Lash Co.
15 days using the app
Stamped.io replied May 19, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review!

Actually, you'll find that Stamped.io has lots of layout options compared to other reviews app out there, here's the guide to the layout customization: https://help.stamped.io/article/180-main-reviews-widget-customizations

Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team via hello@stamped.io if you have any additional questions, we're always one email away!

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Edited September 30, 2021

It seems pretty good at first pass... a little bit complicated to customize everything when working through the helper, for instance, I have to go through the whole process to skip to the section I abandoned. I like the scheduling function and notifications.

7 Summits Snacks
13 days using the app
December 14, 2017

its functions are pretty good but the UI is kind of hard to use. Please put a little more effort on the UI & UX

Breeziebeach
12 days using the app
September 6, 2021

Amazing customer service! Always get a helpful response within a max of 30 min. The only thing that could be sped up a tad would be how quickly the review emails are sent out. they seem to go through a server and not directly to the customer so there is quite a long delay in sending the review email and the customer receiving it. Otherwise super happy with this app and the incredibly helpful team behind it

Charly