4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient review management. They appreciate the easy-to-navigate dashboard, seamless integration with other apps, and automatic review request feature. Many report a significant increase in conversion rates after using the app. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness. The app is also noted for enhancing buyer trust, improving website aesthetics, and smoothly collecting numerous reviews.

April 12, 2020

Although I have not started to use yet but these function are really really great I feel excited using it. I hope there will be a increase of orders for my store.

ApeOfTech
Malaysia
5 days using the app
Stamped.io replied April 16, 2020

Hey ApeOfTech,

Stamped.io has been able to help thousands of users to increase the user-generated content of their store, and we're confident that our app would work for you too :)

We hope that you'll have a great time collecting reviews with Stamped.io, and we look forward to receiving your review again!

December 17, 2022

best thing to boost sales its nice simple and easy to use best review app easily promoted and get sales

indeals
Pakistan
5 days using the app
September 14, 2021

I got the free version of the app. Love the idea. Its just very slow at saving changes to settings or doesn't save them at all. So I am sat there pressing save and then give up. Maybe its because of the free version-but not sure.

Bio Kids Qatar
Qatar
September 6, 2021

I've just started transitioning to Stamped.io for reviews. While there is no easy integration with my current platform, support has been very prompt and helpful with answering my questions and offering assistance. I'm not ready to give a full 5 Stars yet as the app hasn't been live on my site long enough to judge, but so far so good and I'll update this review when I've had time to use all the functionality properly.

Fierce Lynx Designs
June 4, 2019

This is a very good app. The support team is very helpful and always willing to help you find the ideal setup.

Overcube
Portugal
October 28, 2020

Great app! It helps other customers make their purchasing decisions when choosing products. Just wish you could upload photos with reviews.

Pop Savvee Clothing
Stamped.io replied October 29, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We do support upload of photos with reviews, which is a popular feature amongst our users and will require a paid plan.

You can head over to our pricing plan page under settings > plans for more information :)

November 11, 2020

Although there were some communication issues and different consultants attending to the same issue, we eventually still managed to resolve the issue.

Maeraki Australia
Edited May 29, 2020

I love the walk through experience, you took me through each step and helped me along the way. I am ready to used this app and hope it increases my traffic.

N & A Styles
Stamped.io replied May 31, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and navigational set-up guide, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

June 27, 2022

Easy to use and nice looking. A nice addition to our shop and a good tool to increase customer confidence. Highly recommended

ORILABO
Germany
September 16, 2021

seems to be a really useful app for the time ive used it. would recommend for sure .......................

PeaceGang Urban Streetwear