4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and top-notch customer service. They value its ability to automatically email customers for reviews, positively impacting their businesses. It offers a free plan with ample functionality and a paid plan with extra features. The app integrates smoothly with Shopify stores and allows easy reassignment of reviews. Merchants consistently praise the customer support team for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving. The app's ability to collect and showcase customer reviews, as well as boost conversion rates, is highly valued.

March 26, 2020

Too early to give 5 stars (one week using app) but so far so good. Customer service has been great, prompt and productive. Was able to reach out to previous customers who placed orders and received 16 reviews in one night. If things continue like this I'd give it 5 stars.

Scott Hawaii
7 days using the app
Stamped.io replied March 28, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review and for installing our app, we're glad you're liking it!

Our support team is always happy to be of assistance to our users, and yes, the importing of history orders is definitely a great way to kickstart your review collection!

We're looking forward to hearing your updated review of Stamped.io and we hope that you'll enjoy utilizing our app :)

November 16, 2021

Great App, takes a bit of work to install properly, but once installed it functions well and even the free version does more than I could have hoped for, will most likely upgrade soon

Byte Biltong
7 days using the app
Edited January 6, 2020

So far so good! Stamped helped me get reviews from my former customers by emailing them a branded email and their customer service is great. The platform is really customizable too and easy to use. Some trouble importing from excel but they helped with that.

TOWL
6 days using the app
Stamped.io replied January 6, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad to hear that Stamped.io is helping to gather reviews easily from your past customers for your store, we hope that you'll love Stamped.io even more when you see how easy it is to request and collect reviews with us!

We hear your feedback regarding our reviews import process as well.
As we know how precious the reviews are to our users, the import format has to be stringent to ensure that the data is well transferred and displayed accordingly.
We will take this back to see how we can further improve on the process for our users.

May 21, 2020

We are just starting to collect reviews as we build our brand and Stamped has been a great addition..

Southern Mug Coffee
6 days using the app
Stamped.io replied May 24, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

April 12, 2020

Although I have not started to use yet but these function are really really great I feel excited using it. I hope there will be a increase of orders for my store.

ApeOfTech
Malaysia
5 days using the app
Stamped.io replied April 16, 2020

Hey ApeOfTech,

Stamped.io has been able to help thousands of users to increase the user-generated content of their store, and we're confident that our app would work for you too :)

We hope that you'll have a great time collecting reviews with Stamped.io, and we look forward to receiving your review again!

December 17, 2022

best thing to boost sales its nice simple and easy to use best review app easily promoted and get sales

indeals
Pakistan
5 days using the app
September 14, 2021

I got the free version of the app. Love the idea. Its just very slow at saving changes to settings or doesn't save them at all. So I am sat there pressing save and then give up. Maybe its because of the free version-but not sure.

Bio Kids Qatar
Qatar
September 6, 2021

I've just started transitioning to Stamped.io for reviews. While there is no easy integration with my current platform, support has been very prompt and helpful with answering my questions and offering assistance. I'm not ready to give a full 5 Stars yet as the app hasn't been live on my site long enough to judge, but so far so good and I'll update this review when I've had time to use all the functionality properly.

Fierce Lynx Designs
June 4, 2019

This is a very good app. The support team is very helpful and always willing to help you find the ideal setup.

Overcube
Portugal
October 28, 2020

Great app! It helps other customers make their purchasing decisions when choosing products. Just wish you could upload photos with reviews.

Pop Savvee Clothing
Stamped.io replied October 29, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We do support upload of photos with reviews, which is a popular feature amongst our users and will require a paid plan.

You can head over to our pricing plan page under settings > plans for more information :)