4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and top-notch customer service. They value its ability to automatically email customers for reviews, positively impacting their businesses. It offers a free plan with ample functionality and a paid plan with extra features. The app integrates smoothly with Shopify stores and allows easy reassignment of reviews. Merchants consistently praise the customer support team for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving. The app's ability to collect and showcase customer reviews, as well as boost conversion rates, is highly valued.

June 22, 2018

Awesome Review app at a great price! Customer service is A+++

Saymoreboutique
May 8, 2020

Totally satisfied with the product and support. Reviews, not only gain product loyalty but also helps in SERP and helps to get organic customers. Even you'll get support from the team instantly. Alyssa Chiam helps me out to customize the product as per my requirement.

Very recommended.

Thanks team :)

Mister Fab
India
Stamped.io replied May 16, 2020

Hey Mister Fab,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

August 20, 2021

yeh very helpful across all of our 3 stores, love this app .. highly rated .. thanks guys ... always recommend to other friends with stores

Nibble and Rest USA
April 1, 2018

Tommy was AWESOME! It was late at night and he literally responded to my questions within five minutes. Could not be happier. Thank you!

The Pine Torch
September 24, 2020

This app is fantastic!
Also the team help me to sort out all the issues I had!
I had the chance to tidy up all I needed.
Definitely good service.

NOOI JEWELRY
Italy
August 13, 2020

Some of the best customer service I have received, I contacted support and received quick and efficient feedback. I'm still playing around with the app but so far I'm really impressed and the customer service is top notch 10 points to Alyssa and Tommy

Little Hanks
August 12, 2021

Was exactly what I was looking for! Their free plan still allows you to customize the emails and the what your reviews look like AND their customer support team is incredibly quick with responses to tickets!

Rad Pride
Edited October 17, 2020

this is app great, it helps me accomplish everything in marketing
thank you for everything, more updates

storeunderwearfor
Vietnam
August 11, 2017

This is a very powerful app. We're using the Premium version, previously we were using Mailchimp to auto send review requests.

This is way more effective at pulling reviews in as it allows customers to review in-email, rather than via your website.

The self-hosted thank you page creates a totally seamless customer experience as well.

Incentivising reviews is super easy via bulk-created codes using Shopify's free app.

The use of a customer's previous order data is very impressive, giving the customer a very personal contact, without us having to do anything.

Best of all though, Stamped's customer service and support is exceptional. This is quite a complicated and daunting app on first install, but their support makes it very easy to set up and get going.

Top Marks - I wish all apps and plugins were this good!!

Vandem Longboard Shop
September 20, 2022

Great customer service! The customer service was very helpfull with migrating us from Woocommerce to Shopify and even set the app up.

Hugged