Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

MATRACSZIGET.HU

Been playing around with the app and found it super powerful. Had some questions while setting up and tweaking it... the support was brilliant. Very responsive, very helpful, straight to the point, and super effective.

ELIXIR KITCHENS

We have been using Stamped.io for over 3 years, and we just love the solution.
The support & service team is as terrific as the product itself! We never had to wait more that it's necessary for customizations, code tweaks, and any questions that we had about the product. We would highly recommend this for all e-commerce businesses.

Classic Legacy

I used this app to create a way for my clients to leave reviews. It is very helpful and builds trust with my customers.

POWDA BEAUTY

Very good app, I had to contact the team quite few times ( I'm not so technically savvy) and they have always answered my questions promptly and helped when I didn't know how to do something.

SHINPLEX

Way easier to set-up and more customisable than Yotpo. It's a one stop shop in my opinion, would recommend!

pasoli

Great app with exactly that kind of functionality we were looking for. In addition the support is an absolute blast.
We had a couple of problems during our code change and the stamped.io team helped us always within only a couple of minutes. Once again thanks for your support - highly appreciated!

LeMed

Overall the app is good, no issues here. At the moment I don't need the app Support is great, I requested help from them in uninstalling the app and removing any hidden code from my store and they responded

MANBASE

Support is on point and the app works well. No complaints so far. Shopify forcing me to write 100 characters and now you have wasted time reading this last sentence. Sorry...

Cafuné

Super easy to use and set up, it fits right into my Shopify store. Reasonably priced, flexible plan, customer service are all stars.

Adacus Finch General Store

Just got my first review on my shopify site and the app worked as advertised! So far so good! Would recommend for sure!