Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

VITINC

Location Germany

versendet einfach englische emails ohne Genehmigung. asdfgfaddasdsadasfadfsdfsdfm jandsfjnajofnaweronfjwenfnwe

Slofoodgroup

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This app and its service has really gone down hill. It use to be the absolute best app for reviews and their service was stellar. Now, the support team either A) does not respond or B) denies the issue and points to other party's such as google. Case and point, Stamped.io is a google approved seller review aggregator but the seller reviews stopped updating again several weeks ago (ongoing issue, they are aware) and I contacted support and they said there is no issue and it is updating fine even though records show its has been several weeks since the last update. Support says its google, google says its stamped, when I provided the support agent with the chat log from google showing google has made stamped.io aware of the issue, the agent simply never responded. Shop around, there are lots of alternatives and this one, trust me has gone down hill if there ever is an issue.

October 14, 2022

Hi there SloFood group!

It looks like Kaushik is working with you on your current Google issue. This is a tricky one to be sure.

Once we have provided Google with the feed, all we can do is wait for them to update. Unfortunately Google is in the habit of simply pushing any support tickets created back to us without any helpful information.

I see that your ticket was marked as pending after we reached back out to Google directly, and I apologize as we should have informed you of our actions.

I've escalated this to ensure you get some answers here.

Nordic Catch

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Update: LOL, now they reply and make it seem like I called someone on their team "garbage"... NO, I said the overall service is garbage. Because it really is. I stand by initial review. The app USED TO BE GOOD. Not anymore!! All 5-star reviews are new customers. Because Stamped specifically asks customers for reviews immediately following a simple completion of a support ticket. So naturally, you feel like they are amazing! Too big to care anymore!
Notice all the 5 star reviews are "new" customers. This app has lots of bugs, and good luck with customer support! I'm based in Los Angeles and always get replies in the middle of the night. And initial replies are along the lines of "Are you still experiencing this issue?".
It takes about 4 days to resolve a basic issue. Sadly there aren't many options to choose from with all the functionality that Stamped has. This app is NOT necessary if you are a small store just starting out!

October 14, 2022

Hi there Nordic team,

I am sorry that this has been your experience recently, and I can assure you that we care deeply about the success for all our merchants.

We have team members located around the world so we can serve our merchants as quickly as possible. If you prefer speaking with someone in your own timezone please indicate so on any future tickets and we can accommodate. The delay in first response was a result in our reduced capacity for weekends, please accept my apologies for this.

Lovell had asked if you were still experiencing the issue because we had deployed a fix to that known issue shortly after you submitted your request. I would ask that you please keep your tickets respectful and not refer to us as "garbage" when dealing with our support team.

Please let Lovell know if you are indeed still experiencing the issue and we will be happy to help!

Seoulbox

Time spent using app About 2 months

**Update: you said we raised 6 separate tickets, but it's ONLY after I kept speaking with one of your support team with over 70 email threads. The app occurred several bugs during the migration, and we had to tackle all. However, whenever I asked 3 questions about 3 different issues, your support only answered one, taking 1-3 full business day, and that was not even resolving the query. After maintaining that for 3 weeks, I decided to raise other tickets. That's how we got 6 tickets open. Your support team tossed our ticket to the billing team. Even though your billing team saw my ticket regarding bugs, they didn't tell the support team. As a result, my ticket stayed for over 3 days. Only after I raised another ticket, someone else appeared to look after the ticket. And over 3 days, homepage bug, is a serious issue. After posting a 1-star review, they finally fixed the bug. That's magical, since we had to wait this long. Now the reviews go public, you are fixing the bug. Full of bugs and only offer great customer support, WHEN first installing the app. Terrible after, when we really need help. I faced an issue with sending review request. None of our review request was sent to our customers. As a result, we are not collecting any review since 9/19. However, they are just "looking into" the issue. I have been exchanging emails around 70-80 times. They are great when you first installing the service. However, once you are bound by them, they just do not care. Go to Okendo or Junip. The app is also full of bugs. I had issue showing questions and answers in the main widget. I have been waiting a solution for 3rd week by now. I need to chase them and send them several emails a week, to receive a reply that "they are investigating" the issue. For such a critical thing as review, these two attitudes 1) do not look after their existing customers - I have been loyal to them for lat 1.5 year - 2) core function full of bug become the reason why we need to avoid using them and move on to more affordable competitors like Junip.

October 6, 2022

Hi there Seoulbox team,

I'm sorry that this has been your experience. We absolutely do care, and I think some of the confusion has come from our ticketing system. I see here 6 separate tickets with you, some of which had to be escalated to other teams outside of our default support inbox.

The reviews sending issue is a known current bug that should be cleared up soon as our product team is working on it as we speak!

To make sure this is not your experience again, I'm going to connect with you personally and come up with the right support plan for your business.

Once again, our apologies and please know we are here to help :)

The Leaf Society

I have been trying to use this app for over a week now. I can not add any rules to start the Loyalty Program. I have sent numerous emails and keep getting 'this is an ongoing issue and our engineers are working on it'. Are there any other apps suggested because I'm completely frustrated with Stamped!!!

September 29, 2022

Hey there Leaf Society,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with our Loyalty product. It looks like you encountered a known bug that his since been resolved!

Allie has your support ticket well in hand, and it looks like the two of you have been working together well. I am happy to see you are remaining with us :)

We will do everything in our power to keep you running, please let us know if there's anything more we can do.

Moody Wick LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

Never figured out how to post my reviews to my actual website. There are videos on YouTube explaining how to install and use this app, but no one actually shows/tells you how to post the reviews to your website. Isn't this the whole point? This shouldn't be rocket science. Waste of time.

August 30, 2022

Hi there Moody Wick team,

We're sorry to hear you've run into issues with set up. I've asked one of our senior support reps to reach out to you directly as I haven't seen any support requests from you.

On that note, we're always here to help if you run into issues so please don't hesitate to email hello@stamped.io any time!

We also have our own self help centre if the YouTube videos aren't enough for your needs; https://support.stamped.io/

Amordentro

Customer service answering time is very long. They give me a free plan, and I lost the trial period. So I must to bought the plan to use, after uploading one review the widget stopped working. Not updating settings and not uploading photos and not updating reviews, just stuck...

August 30, 2022

Hi there Amordentro team,

It looks like we're already in communication through your open support ticket. I'm sorry that our weekend coverage is not as strong as our Mon-Fri support, but we do hope you can give us the chance to resolve your requests before making up your mind!

We can absolutely help you out here, but you would need to provide our support team with the collaboration request we have already sent.

Popi Hair

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is the WORST review app you could ever download. Don't make that mistake. I have been using their app for the past 1 year at least and I found out the customers can't even upload their video unless I upgrade to a "business" plan which cost 3 times more than the competitors app. Secondly, you can't put the same review for several products. And lastly, they are simply NOT AVAILABLE when you need help.

August 9, 2022

Hey there Popi Hair team,

It looks like you're referring to a support ticket you created 2hrs ago. Blake is on it and should have a response to you soon!

While we do not have live support, we do promise a first response time of 12hrs for email and more often our average first response time is between 3-4 hours!

It sounds like you're referring to product grouping which we can definitely help with!

We're happy to talk to you about your plan and your business' needs, but we do ask that you refrain from abusive language in your support tickets. Our tea is here to help and we want to keep our conversations respectful.

Wooden World Map

I was looking for a free alternative to Loox. Well, this app is definitely not it. The functions in the FREE plan are close to 0 (no surprise).

August 3, 2022

Hi there wooden world maps team,

We do our best to provide valuable features on our free plan option; such as in-email and SMS Review Requests, customizable review fields, the ability to share reviews on social, and more!

If you feel your business has scaled into a place where our basic plan would better suit your needs, we would be happy to help!

I'm sure you'll understand as a business that these additional features required development, our support and continued maintenance. As we don't run any in app ads in our free plan like some other products, we have to ask a reasonable subscription fee for these options.

Please feel free to create a support ticket anytime if you require our assistance maximizing the value that even our free plan can provide!

Toys Boutique

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Worst app ever!!! even if you delete de reviews remain stacked on the web site. There is now way to remove it you need to delete the cod to remove the costumer review

July 28, 2022

Hey there Toys Boutique,

We're sorry to hear this has been your experience, especially seeing how you left this review the same day you downloaded us!

I don't see any support tickets from you or your team, but please know we're all here to help if you have any issues. You can reach us any time at hello@stamped.io

We had a look at your website and there does not appear to be anything leftover from Stamped. Please give us a shout and let us know how we can help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12