Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect Product reviews, site reviews and photo/video reviews

Carol & Company

Junk app. Did not appear on my installed apps list, didn't work and I'm not even sure this app was uninstalled properly. Install and beware!

Fighter Store

Pésima aplicación. Pagamos el plan Bussiness y tuvimos problemas tras problema. No vale lo que pagas por ella. Por ese nivel de precio es mejor comprar otra.

Si quieres evitar tener muchos dolores de cabeza y malos ratos, no instales esta aplicación.
------------------------------
Bad application We paid the Bussiness plan and we had problems after problem. It's not worth what you pay for it. For that price level it is better to buy another one.

If you want to have a lot of headaches and bad times, do not install this application.

WhatsBag

Poor, I can't uninstall completely after uninstalled the review still be, so bad-----------------, and now I need wast my a lot of time to solve this problem

NugTools

Bad app, bad customer support. We are a small business and startup so we rarely if ever reached the 50 orders per month limit, but for some reason we were always over the limit and review request emails would never be sent. However, that didn’t stop Stamped.io from spamming us with emails that we have reached our monthly limit and should upgrade. We gave up on the app until 11/1/18 when we received an email from a customer. Our customer had received a review email regarding an order that was two years old. The customer was confused, upset and panicked believing that their credit card information had been stolen and used to make a purchase. I immediately checked our records and assured him that no new purchase has been made. So I contacted Stamped.io customer support for an explanation and resolution and this was their response, and I quote:

"I checked that you are in the Lite plan and it comes with a monthly of 50 order limit and it doesn't meet your sending needs. …I suggest considering upgrading your plan to a great limit so you can send review emails for all the orders placed."

So after two rounds of emails and never addressing why they were sending review emails to two year old customers, we uninstalled the app.

Update: No, the issue was never resolved. However, we found a much better review app in Judge.me - no 50 order limit, review importer, more features, great support and it's FREE!

Alzurius Store

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE LACK OF FAQ INFO

THE ONLY APP THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY (ANY!!!) TUTORIALS FOR ITS FUNCTIONS.

This may be a great app, but their FAQ pages suck sooooo much. Take a look at how they describe how to import reviews:
"If your previous review provider is not mentioned, here's how you can prepare the CSV file and have your reviews imported to our app.
Download CSV File
Fill in the details of the reviews"

THAT"S FUCKIN IT!

In this CSV there are 12 columns and NO explanation given how to complete them properly.

This is only one example.

GUYS, SUCK IT UP AND WRITE DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP GUIDES FOR ALL STUFF

Prier le chapelet

What is not written is that you can not translate the template with the Basic Plan.
Very disappointing.

Milkbar Breastpumps

I don't often leave reviews however I feel like I have to given the negative experience I have had with stamped. The customer service team stuffed up the migration of my account from a different platform and continue to deny any wrong doing- customers have been sent review emails from 2017 and with different settings that what I have customised. They quickly tried to hide the mistake however I have proof of the wrong emails from customers directly. It would have been much more professional to address the mistake so that a plan could be made going forward. As a business owener, I don't appreciate covering up errors being sent to my customers.

Morotai

Not able to login in, even after getting password from them. App is useless

The Deal Store 4 You

This review system never worked. Very Disappointed

Amrap Tactical

They say they allow video reviews, yeah after you install the free version you need to upgrade to the next plan just to have ANY options... Then when you pay $29 you find out that if you want video reviews you need to pay $199 a month. What a joke. I've ran hundreds of reviews with loox on my other sites and have had great results, I should have stayed with them. Deleting this app and going back to loox. Call me when all your features are $50 or less a month

Previous 1 3