Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Delumani

Hi there,
I am getting charged since March for 6 non existent Shops.
I sent few email about cancelation and about getting my money back (20.7 x 6 March, 20.7 x 6 April, 20.7 x 6 May = 372,7 $ in total) but no answer so far.

June 24, 2022

Hi there Delumani team,

It looks like both Marcel and Salem have ticket with you regarding this and we have already escalated your concerns directly to our billing team!

You should be hearing back from us soon and I apologize if you have been unable to see our responses? Please check your spam/social inboxes to make sure they haven't been missed.

I've gone ahead and created a separate ticket with you to make sure you have everything you need here :)

Bleamx

Location France

ITS HORRIBLE, so run AWAY!
& here is why: 1. Talking about customer service, oh sorry there is no CS at all , if you ask for help on Monday, expect to have a reply by next week.
2. The app is absolutely awful and not easy to use, and you will be always depending on CS (mentioned earlier ) to fix tons of issues.
3. When i got a response from them ( after 5 days), they just screwed up my store, and put reviews all over the place ( reviews just below product title can you imagine ) and. then they told me its fixed !! my ads & store were up running and it was a TRUE MESS.
4. They will definitely reply to this review saying that they just emailed me and they fixed the issue ( Oh seriously ??)
So if you dont wanna srew up your whole store, just look further there are tond of apps way better than this mess.

June 22, 2022

Hi Bleamx team,

It looks like we've recently been in touch through our support channels and a solution has already been found!

Aside from one ticket you created on a Friday and we couldn't get to until Monday; we've been able to get back to you within our SLO window of 12 hours. (We have limited support on weekends and ask for your patience)

I do see a few tickets where we tried working with you and never heard back? It is always best to work with our Advocates until they are able to resolve your issues completely. Sometimes we require additional access to your account and this is a natural part of problem solving.

I do hope we can continue working together, we value feedback like yours because it helps us improve!

Odd World Studio

This company will steal your money. I signed up for the full suite business plan, and decided after one month of use that it just was not something that I would be making use of for the cost, so I canceled and downgraded back down to the free plan. I figured everything was fine, as I was not charged the following month. However, after that, they have been charging me every month, and refuse to respond back to me about a refund. I cannot cancel, because I do not have any type of active paid account to cancel even if I wanted to. They owe me over $1,000 now, and like I said, continue with their lack of response. Terrible company.

June 20, 2022

Hi Odd World team,

My apologies for any confusion here, it looks like your support request was escalated to our billing team without first being acknowledged.

We would never wilfully ignore any issue especially one that concerns your finances! I have insured your ticket is being looked after and you should hear back from us soon if you haven't already.

I'll make sure our team provides updates before escalating in the future to make sure this type of miscommunication doesn't happen again. Thank you for your feedback I do hope we can get this resolved for you soon.

EcoLeo

I downloaded the app 2 weeks ago and it has been the most painful and excruciating experience to date with building our Shopify store. It was impossible to import reviews without their manual help. I am unable to customize anything. Choosing a specific layout for the reviews gives us product pages with different review layouts (some are in columns, some masonary) making our product page look messy and unprofessional. Cannot change font colors, style etc. It's been over a week I have been asking for help and following up and my concerns have still not been addressed. I get vague responses that they will look into it and then crickets. Looking for another app now.

June 16, 2022

Hi EcoLeo team!

My apologies for the experience here as you have been waiting in our escalated process for some of the issues you reported.

The caching issue affecting your account has been cleared and the customizations you make should save now!

Some of our troubleshooting has been delayed by the reviews being removed before we could address the issue, and there were some permissions required as well which contributed to the additional back and forth.

I've reached out directly on your open ticket with some additional answers to your queries that I hope help provide some support. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to turn your experience around!

Wild Dose

Slow support and no urgency to fix issues, it's also pretty expensive at scale - more so than others.
It simply stopped sending emails completely and when asked to fix it, nothing has been done - it's been two weeks with no solution from their side so I'm paying for an app that isn't doing it's sole job... sending out review emails... UPDATE: DESPITE THE REPLY FROM STAMPED - OVER A MONTH HAS GONE PAST WITH NO RESOLUTION. IT IS QUITE SIMPLY THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD IN 10 YEARS OF ECOMMERCE

June 16, 2022

Hi Wild Dose team,

It seems as if your ticket was related to a wider known issue our developers have been working on and have now pushed a solution for!

I see also that your open ticket contains a number of unrelated issues all of which I see Elvis has been in touch with you on consistently to ensure you are well looked after.

My sincere apologies for the spat of issues you were facing, though I do hope we've been able to work together to resolve these over the past several days.

Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to change your experience with Stamped. We are here for our merchants and always look for ways to improve that support.

All the best,

Art For Everyone

Location Germany

Actually a pretty bad customer support. Wanted to change my review app on all my stores to stamped.io but the integration with the CSV file is a disaster to be honest. Such a pity.

June 6, 2022

Hi there Art for Everyone team!

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience.

I'm seeing that Salem had responded to your ticket and I've asked that he keep an eye on that to help you get get onboarded.

I've sent you a separate email as well to see if there's anything else we can do to help with the process.

Thanks for the feedback on this part of your journey, we'll look into the overall import process to make sure it's as seamless as possible!

We'd love the chance to change your experience and get you set up so please feel free to create a support ticket and we'll keep our eye out for you!

All the best

TURBOPLANTER™ - L'original uniquement ici dans la boutique !

Location Germany

very high prices, no live chat support, very difficult implementation (code required), customizations (i am on premium plan) are not working and again no live chat to help. no idea why the rating here is so high though...

May 9, 2022

Hi TurboPlanter team,

I'm sorry to hear that this has been your experience.

You are right we do not yet offer a live chat support feature, though this is certainly something we're working towards! I see that several of our responses to your tickets have bounced, so there may be an issue with the email we have on record for you.

I'll reach out separately and we'll see if we can't get that updated for you :)

To your pricing comment; we would be happy to review your store and see if there is anything we can suggest to help realize the value Stamped can provide? Alternatively, we do have a free plan and basic plan that might suffice for your account's needs?

I'll look forward to connecting!

Express Wig Braids

I wouldn't recommend using this app. There is too much difficulties involved when you need to export your reviews. They won't allow all pictures to be exported. When i complained, i was told to add some complicated codes on over 800 reviews and i asked them for help to assist because i assumed it should automatically be exported but they refused to assist. Update!
Terrible!!! They provided me with urls of each photos and left me to figure out all by myself what review has which photo from 878 reviews. Other review app allows you export your review peacefully with pictures. I don't understand why they cannot provide you with such service. I still do not recommend.

April 25, 2022

Hi there Express Wig Braids team,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with exporting your reviews.

We're going to reply to your support ticket with a screen recording that we hope will help show you how to include the photos in your next export attempt.

While we don't always have the bandwidth to perform such exports on behalf of our merchants, we do want to ensure the process is smooth and you have what you need to succeed. I've submitted your feedback on the export process to our product team as well.

I'll reach out on a separate thread to make sure I'm with you every step of the way!

Comfort Cards

The customer service from this app is appalling. Google reviews feature didn't work despite paying for the upgrade and attempts to get it fixed came with no effective response. Also be careful when changing up and down plans, they don't give you the remainder of your month, instead they charge you straight away, very dodgy.

April 22, 2022

Hi there Comfort Cards team,

I've reached out to you on the ticket you have open regarding Google Reviews, and we'll be upgrading you to the correct plan free of charge for the next three months!

We are always happy to adjust your invoice to account for any plan changes in the future so please don't hesitate to ask. The Google Reviews can take some initial configuration and we're already working on that with you in your ticket.

Thank you for your review as it hold us accountable to high standards we set for our support. We're expanding our team to keep up with the rising demand from our merchants. We want to ensure all of our merchants get the swift service they are accustomed to at Stamped.

Euyi Cosmetics

Not bad, but all the good features are only available on premium plans
too bad I can't try the features I need before deciding to play hight price

April 12, 2022

Hey there Euyi team,

We've had a few calls together now and I hope our offer to trial the premium plan has gone well for you?

Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to change your experience with Stamped!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10