4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

March 25, 2022

The onboarding team was outstanding, and unlike many other companies investing hard on sales/onboarding - but close to nothing on ongoing support, have the post-launch team been equally supportive. This speaks volumes to the integrity of the company and is almost a reason alone to chose Stamped.io before other options. The App itself have a lot of feautures, are supported by Google ratings, is 100% customizeable and fully support multi-language front end. We highly recommend Stamped.io and feel the App / Features / Company all justify their pricing points.

Bad.no
Norway
6 months using the app
Edited September 4, 2022

All customer service teams should take trainings from the Stamped.io team! I've never had such incredible customer service....and I used to work in luxury hospitality! They get the job done. It's so easy and friendly. Obsessed with this app!!!

SOL VAE
Over 3 years using the app
March 22, 2022

Dumb. We are trying to transfer reviews - and you cant even upload their downloaded .csv file to their program. You have to take their downloaded template, and then manually transfer every line to their custom upload template. Literally the dumbest thing I've ever seen and is waisting my time. Switching programs now.

Grip Clean
Almost 2 years using the app
Stamped.io replied March 25, 2022

Hi Grip Clean tam,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with the .csv file and transferring reviews between products. We have followed up with you separately on your support ticket to address your questions.

Our review export functionality is actually designed for transferring reviews to another app or for backup purposes. If you share the old vs new Product ID we will happily map the reviews accordingly!

You could also assign a review to another product using the below guide, this will need to be done be one at a time.

We hope to hear back from you and are standing by to assist!

March 22, 2022

I cannot rate the is app 5 star because the lack of support make it difficult for me explore the features and to confirm the app works with our website theme. I sent the developer a request 4 days ago and the only help with 1 part. I am still waiting for them to respond to my second query, which is to help with the badges not showing on the collection. Their support needs a big development.

Zurikami
Over 1 year using the app
Stamped.io replied March 25, 2022

Hey Zurikami team,

We wanted to apologize for the recent longer than usual wait times for support, and offer our humble regrets for keeping you waiting as you try and get set up.

We're expanding our team in order to keep our response time to the high standards you've come to expect from our support, and we'll look forward to faster responses going forward!

I can see Kaushik has found and responded to your request, and that your star rating badge is now displayed prominently on your site! Hurray! I think we need a bit more information in order to complete your other requests so please let us know on your open support ticket and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks again for your feedback here, and do let us know if there's anything else we can do to support you.

March 21, 2022

I highly recommend this app. It's very customizable and helps us to show our customers that our products are satisfying.

Acvaristic.ro
Romania
2 months using the app
March 19, 2022

Funktioniert super und ist intuitiv bedienbar. Vor allem sind wir mit dem Kundensupport extrem zufrieden. Anliegen werden innerhalb von 24 Stunden bearbeitet. Klare Empfehlung

Alb Filter
Germany
Over 3 years using the app
March 16, 2022

Great app! It does the job perfectly, integrates really well with all of the Shopify themes I've used it with, and their support team is super responsive.

Hayworth Equipment Sales
11 months using the app
Edited October 20, 2023

We have been using this app for a while now and its 100% helping with sales on our website.

Support is always excellent when needed.

UKASSNI
Over 1 year using the app
March 16, 2022

I like how this app operates and to top it all it's FREE. It works perfectly. The only disadvantage I would say is that it only allows reviewing one product even if the customer has bought more than 1 product. It would be really awesome tool for new businesses.

Lil Creations
New Zealand
About 2 years using the app
March 16, 2022

Great App For Product Reviews, helped us to collect more reviews from our new customers and publish old reviews from FB on our new website! HIghly recommend.

Spinalis Chairs Canada & USA