4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

March 9, 2022

I really like this app, most of all I thought there were some limitations but spoke to the support and they sorted it out straight away! Great service!

Apothecary & me
6 months using the app
March 9, 2022

Have been using Stamped for a year now and works perfectly. Had a small issue on my store and Salem solved it instantly! If you're getting enough orders to be on the paid plan, it's worth it!

Perfect Patio
About 1 year using the app
March 7, 2022

I love the Stamped Product Reviews & UGC App! Not only is it an amazing app to include in your Shopify store, but the support we've been receiving is absolutely amazing! Tanya, our Customer Success Manager, has done an amazing job of letting us know about key product features and how we might be able to benefit from using it. She has also helped a lot with implementing some of these features. Thank you so much to the Stamped team!

Melanin Haircare
Over 3 years using the app
March 7, 2022

Salem Badawi was the best!!!! He helped me with my website :) I can't thank him enough, highly satisfied with the customer service!

ZAPFOKE
Over 1 year using the app
March 6, 2022

you need to may minimum $249 per month for getting your reviews submitted to Google. What is the point of reviews if you can't show them in Google?

Cream Chargers NZ
New Zealand
10 minutes using the app
Stamped.io replied March 7, 2022

Hi,
As discussed, we do offer Google Product Rating on our Business Plan at $119 and Product Rich Snippets to display review ratings in Google organic search results on Free plan. Please do let us know if you require any further assistance on this matter and we will be happy to help :)

March 5, 2022

Great app with all the key features we need. Amazing customer service willing to go above and beyond. I can't complain!

Saint Lyon
4 months using the app
Edited August 31, 2022

A great app for reviews! Good customer service as well. I highly recommend this, along with the loyalty app they have!

Petphoria
11 months using the app
March 4, 2022

Very useful app. It works very nice, and the support service is fast and very helpful. Happy to have installed it!

Carmen Salvador Handmade Jewelry
Switzerland
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited March 16, 2022

Great app with tons of useful features. A significant improvement over Shopify Reviews which we had been using previously. The support is absolutely top-notch! They have gone the extra mile to help integrate with our theme which is greatly appreciated. Would easily recommend Stamped to anyone looking for an amazing app.

PetMax
Almost 2 years using the app
March 2, 2022

We installed this app on our custom coded site. Because our site is custom, the automatic placement of reviews wasn't optimal. The team at Smapted instantly offered to help and even coded the reviews into our specified place without any additional charge. Service is second to none, these guys are absolute legends.

Complete Cafe Services