Product Reviews, Testimonials

Product Reviews, Testimonials

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 15, 2021

The app is a lifesaver for online businesses. I’ve never seen an app that’s so easy to use. It has a very user friendly interface

DD Marie Boutique
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
Wiremo replied August 17, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we are so happy to hear that Wiremo has been a lifesaver for your business!

August 6, 2021

you will not be disappointed if you decide to use this review platform. The customer service team is extremely friendly and quick with responses, making it easy for me as a business owner

TLCSALE.COM
Time spent using app: 3 days
Wiremo replied August 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're always looking for ways to improve, and we really appreciate any feedback from customers like yourself.

August 2, 2021

i love having this app on my website! Not only having is it super easy to use, but the customer service has been top notch. I couldn't be more pleased with them and their fantastic support team.

Lizo store
Time spent using app: 23 days
Wiremo replied August 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your Wiremo experience! I'm glad that you've been able to find helpful tutorials and videos on our site.

August 1, 2021

This app is great for those who want to keep their reviews up-to-date and send automated emails. They've got a friendly support team that's quick at getting back to you, which I really appreciate!

Belleza Goddess
Sweden
Time spent using app: 8 days
Wiremo replied August 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that Wiremo is working out for you and that our support team has been responsive.

July 31, 2021

can't believe how wonderfully simple it is to set up this app. Setting up my preferences was a breeze, and I'm really impressed by the customer support team!

Baby'sAdore
Time spent using app: 2 months
Wiremo replied August 1, 2021

Thanks for reviewing Wiremo! We're so glad you found our setup process to be simple and straightforward. Our customer support team is always happy to help with any questions or concerns.

July 30, 2021

This app is great. I love that it's easy to use and the customer service chatbox has been a lifesaver. Also, it looks professional on my website.

M&M7
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Wiremo replied July 30, 2021

Thank you for reviewing Wiremo and your feedback on our customer service. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the simplicity of our app!

July 25, 2021

This is the best review app you will find on Shopify. It's easy to use and provides great value for money! Their design looks AMAZING - everyone's going to be jealous when they see what I'm rocking!

PeaFlex
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
July 25, 2021

I am very pleased with Wiremo review app, they have really taken the time to help my store become social proof, the team gets back to your promptly as they can with Solutions I appreciate there help and I highly recommend for you to use this...

Everyday Components
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited July 25, 2021

I love this App! It is so easy to use and the customer service term are always on hand. I would totally recommend it to any Shopify store owner

SILINTEA
Brazil
Time spent using app: 30 days
July 24, 2021

This review app is so helpful in establishing brand trust by obtaining reviews from verified buyers. It's a great way to get an idea of what your friends and family are thinking about the products you're looking for! I will continue to use Wiremo on my site, and encourage all of my close friends to do the same. -

Ióun Nutrition