Product Reviews, Testimonials

Product Reviews, Testimonials

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
June 28, 2021

I've been using wiremo for about a year now & it's fantastic. Easy implement, maintain & customize. I moved from Shopify to Squarespace & back to Shopify & moving the reviews around have been relatively easy. And customer service replies quickly & in great detail. Great app!

R2 Creative Designs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Wiremo replied June 29, 2021

Thank you for your feedback on Wiremo! I'm glad to hear that it's been so helpful. Our app is designed to be easy-to-use, maintainable and customizable.

I'll make sure your feedback is passed along as well, we're always looking for ways to improve our app and provide the best service possible.

June 25, 2021

Best review app. I have been using Wiremo for over 3 years and love it. I highly recommend them and so glad their services are available to us.

Sanbe Beauty, LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Wiremo replied June 29, 2021

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your trust in Wiremo.

I am glad to hear that our service has been a good fit for you and hope that it continues to be so. If there is anything we can do to make the experience better for you or any questions I can answer, please let me know!

June 17, 2021

I can't believe how wonderfully simple it is to setup this app. Setting up my preference was a breeze, and I'm really impressed by the customer support team!

Mo Money Making
Time spent using app: 7 days
Wiremo replied June 19, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review of Wiremo! We're always excited to hear that our app is easy to use and our customer support team has been responsive.

We love hearing feedback from customers like you, as it helps us improve the product and grow. I've passed your comments along so we can continue making Wiremo an even better experience for everyone!

June 16, 2021

this app is great, I love that it's easy to use the customers service chat box has been a lifesaver. Also, it looks professional on my website

Tori Got Sole
Time spent using app: 2 months
Wiremo replied June 19, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review of Wiremo! We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying the convenience and functionality of our app.

June 9, 2021

I'm in love with this review App. Ilet simplifies the whole social proof process. I recently switched my theme and it wasn't compatible the App without additional help; but luckily, they were there for me. It is totally worth investing in their services, if you want your business to be highly ranked Thanks.

Gibson Online Variety
Time spent using app: 5 days
Wiremo replied June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, we're happy to hear that Wiremo has simplified the process of social proofing!

June 9, 2021

I'm so glad I found this app! It automatically helps me collect reviews and it's a wonderful way to handle customer reviews and the support is incredible. They helped me solve all of my problems with ease. The chat ability was also fantastic, they were always there for questions and it made working things out that much easier when you have someone on your side who truly cares about their customers' happiness - thank you, guys!

Virgin Expressions
Time spent using app: 4 months
Wiremo replied June 11, 2021

Thank you for your review and feedback on Wiremo! We're so happy to hear that we've been able to help you with all of your needs.

June 6, 2021

Customer service is super helpful with migrating your product reviews from Square space to Shopify–highly recommend them if you want peace of mind when moving review data over without worries.

LED Lightning LLC
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Wiremo replied June 7, 2021

Wow, thanks for taking the time to review Wiremo! We're so glad you had a positive experience with our customer service team.

We love what we do and it's always great when customers acknowledge that. I'll make sure your feedback is passed on to the team here at Wiremo.

June 5, 2021

Love this review app! Totally changed how our customers view the brand at first sight by posting their honest thoughts for all of us to see before they come in-store or make that purchase online- I would highly recommend anyone looking for a legit Review Service look no further than here.

Oskarhill
Time spent using app: 3 months
Wiremo replied June 7, 2021

Thank you for your review, we're so happy to hear that Wiremo is working out well for your business! We hope you'll reach out if there's anything else we can do.

Edited June 4, 2021

You can start to collect reviews right after installing this amazing review app! Use it for your ecommerce business or service you provide, and get 5 stars in no time. I am so happy with the customer service from this company. I haven't actually tested out all the features yet but they were eager to help me when I had questions!

Xanadu Finery
Antigua & Barbuda
Time spent using app: 3 months
Wiremo replied June 7, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're always here to help when we can, so please let us know if there's anything else we can do.

June 4, 2021

It was a seamless experience to migrate all my product reviews from Squarespace to Shopify. I had lost sleep worrying about it but the team was so knowledgeable and helpful in making sure nothing got missed or mangled by mistake during the transfer process! If you're looking for an easy solution, look no further than these experts who know their stuff!

Bargains City
Time spent using app: 6 months
Wiremo replied June 7, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Joe. We're glad we could help!

I will pass this on to the team and they'll be delighted to hear that their hard work is appreciated. If there's anything else I can do for you in relation to Wiremo or Shopify, please let me know.