4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import authentic reviews from various platforms, boosting customer trust and increasing conversions. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, customization options, and automatic review updates. The app's responsive customer support and free plan are also praised. Merchants find the installation easy, processing fast, and design clear.

January 3, 2024

The App Works Awesome with Amazon Reviews and In App Reviews and the customer support it's better than any other tool on the market. I would recommend it 100% without a doubt!

Aldous Bio
Spain
3 months using the app
Appio replied January 4, 2024

I'm thrilled to hear that you find our app awesome for Amazon and in-app reviews. Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation. We value your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us anytime. We are always ready to help.
Have a fantastic day!

December 21, 2023

Very useful app. I am able now to import the reviews directly from my Amazon store to my website. Very effective way to get customers trust about my product. Thanks for this awesome app.

Cuddle Cove
About 1 month using the app
Appio replied December 22, 2023

Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you find our app very useful and that you can import the reviews from your Amazon store to your website. We agree that this is a very effective way to get customers' trust about your product. You are very welcome and we thank you for choosing our app.

January 15, 2024

The App Works Awesome with Aliexpress Reviews and In App Reviews and the customer support it's better than any other tool on the market. I would recommend it 100% without a doubt!

NatureDesignByLee
China
26 days using the app
January 19, 2024

I love the look of these reviews on my website, they fit in nicely into my design, and I could even import the photos from Amazon. The customer service team is also very helpful

Roots And Liberty - Mindset & Empowerment
12 days using the app
December 13, 2023

Awsome App . I been using it from two month and i would say this is the best app for reviews

WearAlag
India
5 months using the app
Appio replied December 22, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you have been enjoying our app for two months and that you find it the best app for reviews. Your feedback means a lot to us and motivates us to keep improving our app. We appreciate your support and hope you continue to use our app.

December 20, 2023

App works like a charm and these guys are absolutely amazing. We asked them for a particular feature to be added and the team has developed it! Support is very responsive and any issues gets solved in a day at max

Raibu Organic & Raibu Natural | Natürliche Nahrungsergänzung
About 2 months using the app
Appio replied December 22, 2023

Wow, thank you for your amazing review. We are overjoyed to hear that our app works like a charm for you and that you are impressed by our team. We are always happy to listen to our customers' feedback and implement new features that enhance their experience. We are also glad that you find our support very responsive and efficient. We value your trust and hope you continue to enjoy our app.

January 4, 2024

This app makes it extremely easy to import app reviews. I use it to import from amazon, but it can be used for aliexpress, and ebay also. Just enter the link and you're done!

Arsanic
20 days using the app
Appio replied January 8, 2024

I'm delighted to hear that you find our app extremely easy to import app reviews from various platforms. Thank you for your positive feedback. We value your opinion and your satisfaction. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us anytime. We are always here to help.
Have a great day!

January 25, 2024

I tried almost all review apps. This app is one of the best I've seen in terms of both UI and functionality. Additionally, customer service is extremely fast and helpful. I recommend it 100%.

pomopet
7 days using the app
January 31, 2024

This apps is absolutely useful, helped me import all my amazon reviews in one click and customizable enough to look congruent with the store

My Store