4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to import reviews from various platforms. They appreciate the customization options that allow the review section to blend with their website design. The automatic review updates and responsive customer support are also praised. It's seen as a game-changer for boosting customer trust and satisfaction. Merchants also value its affordability and the quick, easy import of reviews. The professional look of the app enhances the aesthetics of their websites.

January 15, 2024

The App Works Awesome with Aliexpress Reviews and In App Reviews and the customer support it's better than any other tool on the market. I would recommend it 100% without a doubt!

NatureDesignByLee
China
26 days using the app
January 3, 2024

The App Works Awesome with Amazon Reviews and In App Reviews and the customer support it's better than any other tool on the market. I would recommend it 100% without a doubt!

Aldous Bio
Spain
3 months using the app
Appio replied January 4, 2024

I'm thrilled to hear that you find our app awesome for Amazon and in-app reviews. Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation. We value your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us anytime. We are always ready to help.
Have a fantastic day!

February 1, 2024

I love the look of these reviews on my website, they fit in nicely into my design, and I could even import the photos from Amazon. The customer service team is also very helpful

Akıllı Kurutucu
Türkiye
3 days using the app
Appio replied February 26, 2024

Thank you for your lovely review! We are delighted to hear that you love the look of our reviews and that they match your website design. Your feedback on our customer service team is very appreciated and motivates us to keep providing the best service possible. Thank you for choosing our app and for being a valued customer.

Amazon Reviews Team

January 25, 2024

I tried almost all review apps. This app is one of the best I've seen in terms of both UI and functionality. Additionally, customer service is extremely fast and helpful. I recommend it 100%.

pomopet
7 days using the app
March 4, 2024

Easy to install and use, pulled my Amazon reviews right in. Would recommend.

Trailnuggets
7 days using the app
Appio replied March 6, 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad to hear that you found our app easy to install and use.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or feedback.

March 7, 2024

I like how you can customize the review widget

Belle Curlz
13 days using the app
Appio replied March 9, 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your support and trust.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us anytime. We are always here to help.
Have a wonderful day!

March 25, 2024

Easy to use, looks nice too

Jungle Brew
25 days using the app
Appio replied March 26, 2024

I'm delighted to hear that you find it easy to use and visually appealing!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or issues.

Best regards,

March 4, 2024

Amazing app, exactly what I need for my website thanks

KAJewel’s
3 days using the app
Appio replied March 6, 2024

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for using our app and for sharing your experience.

Your feedback means a lot to our Amazon Reviews team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Amazon Reviews to serve you and meet your demand.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or feedback.

December 21, 2023

Very useful app. I am able now to import the reviews directly from my Amazon store to my website. Very effective way to get customers trust about my product. Thanks for this awesome app.

Cuddle Cove
About 1 month using the app
Appio replied December 22, 2023

Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you find our app very useful and that you can import the reviews from your Amazon store to your website. We agree that this is a very effective way to get customers' trust about your product. You are very welcome and we thank you for choosing our app.

December 21, 2023

Literally the best reviews app, and it has a permanent free plan.
You can import any reviews from any website I imported 100+ reviews, Great job to the team.

SnuggleCrafts
North Macedonia
3 months using the app
Appio replied December 23, 2023

Thank you for your awesome review. We are ecstatic to hear that you think our app is the best reviews app and that you love our permanent free plan. We are proud of our feature that allows you to import any reviews from any website. We are glad that you imported 100+ reviews with our app. Thank you for your praise and support for our team.