Size Swatch

Size Swatch

by Aframe Design

Variant Size Preview in Product Grid / Collection page

fashioninusa

I am very satisfied with this application. Very practical, I highly recommend it! Very good technical assistance, quick and efficient response to solve problems.

June 22, 2020

Fantastic! Thanks so much for letting us know that you recommend the app. We are really glad that we could help you out.

Roxanna The Label

So glad I found this app! Have been searching for days to find code or an app that can list the available and sold out sizes of products on collection pages. 100% recommend. Also support is amazing, super quick and helpful - it wasn't initially compatible with my theme however the team fixed this up right away for me. Thank you

June 22, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions with the app, please just let us know.

LaraLee Unlimited

This app is amazing! Set up was super fast and the quick customer service is incredible. I would recommend this app to everyone!

June 22, 2020

Thanks for your wonderful review! We are very happy that we could help you out! If you have any issues related to our app, feel free to ask us!

Kameli Boutique

brilliant customer service! I had a few issues only because I am really bad at the computer stuff but they helped me with literally everything! This app is exactly what I needed :)

June 1, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do this and are happy to hear that the app is just what you needed :) Best of luck with your store!

The Prince Webshop

I needed to upgrade my collection pages with sizes and this app does exactly that, great support cleared out some local language issues so I was up and running. Highly recommend this app to give your customers that big store feeling.

March 29, 2020

Hi, thanks very much your review! We are glad to hear you like the app and that our support team could help you out. Love that it gives your site the big store feeling :)

Maive & Bo

Super easy to use app, a great addition to home and collection pages. I had some trouble installing but had some great help and it's all fine now.

December 10, 2019

Thanks very much your review. We are glad to hear you like the app and we were happy to help complete the installation for you. The sizing information looks great on your site!

Isle of Summer Label

This app is fantastic for making it easier for customers to quickly know if their size is in stock. It auto syncs. I have Turbo theme so needed supports help, they were very responsive and quickly got it working.

December 5, 2019

Thanks for your review! Your collection page looks great. Happy to help install the app on your theme. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Wild Blossoms

This app is perfect for my online fashion store and helps people quickly see if their size is in stock without having to click through to product. Also love how you can show if stock levels are low. App was quickly installed on my store. I would definitely recommend.

December 5, 2019

Thanks for your review Wild Blossoms! So glad that the app is helpful for your fashion store. If you need any help with anything else, let us know!