Size Swatch

Size Swatch

by Aframe Design

Display variant names in a swatch on the collection page

Whiskey Creek Boutique

Love this app. It give easy eye appeal to what sizes are offered and available! It didn't automatically sync with our theme version but the size swatch team quickly made the conversion and all I had to do was enable the app. I would highly recommend!

Geetanjali

Brilliant app. Does exactly what it says and works on both desktop and mobile. The look of the swatches can also be customised. Reasonably priced and the support is also fantastic.

March 4, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! So happy to hear that you love the swatches on your store. Have a great day!

Heima er gott

Very happy about the look and feel of this app! When I originally installed the app it didn't work right away, but it was mentioned on the installation page that it doesn't work for all themes so some customizations were needed. I reached out to the support team and got a very prompt reply and setup! The user interface is simple enough and I am very excited to see how my customers react.

February 1, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a Size Swatch app user and helping to share the word about us.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any help. Have a great day!

MILWORKS

This app works great and their customer service is excellent. Highly recommended for anyone who is looking for a size app.

January 13, 2021

Thanks for the great review! We really love hearing about our customer service team. All the best with your store!

GYMROOS

the only app on the market that allows you to show the sizes left on your collection page without any code needed!! Also the team kindly helped me set up the app correctly for me ! Thank you again!

December 8, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do this and are happy to hear that the app is just what you needed :)

AJ Motion Sports

This app works perfectly as intended. It's simple, user friendly, and overall awesome. I had some troubles with installation on the Palo Alto theme but Amy reached out to me within 30 minutes (after office hours too!) and had the app working by the time I woke up in the morning. I highly recommend this app!

December 8, 2020

Thanks for the great review! Glad we could help and get your store up and running with the Size Swatch.

PhilippaÅsane

Amazing app, and even more amazing customer service! Super quick, and friendly! 10/10 would recomend!

November 6, 2020

Thanks for the review! So glad to hear you love the app and the service!

Elite Living

Fantastic App, suits my needs perfect and has helped to increase conversions significantly! Customer service was fantastic! Highly recommend!

October 25, 2020

Wonderful! Thanks so much for letting us know how the app has helped you out.

Saving Paige Boutique

Great customer service and easy to use! Definitely helps our customers to not waste time on our website.

October 19, 2020

Thanks for the review. Great to hear you are enjoying using the app!

thebrubaker.com

Great app. Very functional and helpful to our business. Really good support, I suggested a change and they did it for me! Really big help!

October 4, 2020

Thanks for your great review. We were glad to help you with your store!

Previous 1