Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

by EnormApps

Create beautiful product sliders from collections in seconds

Kolikof Gourmet

One of the best additions to our store! Intuitive, and easy to set up -- I didn't even need to read the instructions. Literally had a lovely carousel within minutes. I needed a few customizations, and their support was amazing. I heard back from them in 10 minutes, and in 15 more, they had completed all 3 of my special requests. Highly recommeded!

myPurrson

The app is exactly as good as described. Needed help with fonts and centring text, got an answer within the minute. (This is no exaggeration) Had to further email as our team had new ideas for design improvements, same consistent speed throughout.

ELF

Love the app. Does all I need. And we use the slides all the time on our blog and pages. Super efficient. Recommend!

Go go to Shop

This app met my exact needs, and GREAT customer service! I highly recommend it if you in need for a slider.
whatever questions you have the support is there for you.
we were talking via email , but it was like a live chat support. they were REALLY fast and helpful.

Dolce & Garbanzo

DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE
Everything works perfectly. I emailed them exactly what I needed and they integrated the product sliders into my homepage within a couple of hours. Free tech support on an already sweet monthly deal is just outstanding!

gadjezz

I am very happy with the support. the first time my slider did not work then I contact with support and support team help me. I recommended to every one please contact with support if you face any problem.
Thanks to support team

enkeltvis

I have used this app for a few days, and it is looking great so far. And the support is really helpfull, also with the personal styling of the slider :)

Bésame Jewelry Joyería Mexicana

I got great support for customizing it, very fast, thank you very much and lets see how it Works =) on my sales.

Iconic CBD

Will not install.. Not any good to me if it's not installing. Not really sure what is going here, just loads and never installs

AllOutActive

Great app and their support is great - i like the slider function as it can really showcase your key products where ever you want.

Their support is great and really helped me with the fiddly technical issues I had.

Very responsive and helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6