Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

by EnormApps

Product sliders from collections - Now with add to cart

The Bobbin Robin Shop

This slider was really easy to install.. and when I had an issue with the "Speed' their support answered immediately and had it fixed within 10 mins. Looking forward to using this product.

LIVS Gummies.com

I used this app and it was very easy to install. The help I got from VJ was just PHENOMENAL. Highly recommended!

Liberty Skis (Staging)

The customer service is incredible. They were able to help me with my issues within a few minutes every time. I would highly recommend this App to anyone that needs a good product slider on their website.

Popsy Clothing

The app does exactly what it says and is easy to use. The support is also really good - I had an additional feature that I needed the app todo and the support team had it sorted for me within minutes. Definitely recommended.

3 Bee’s Boutique

Amazing app very simple and easy to use ! Best customer service, fast response and take care of the issues right away !

DaftSmoke

frist I managed to fail with the setup, but the support team instant replied me on my message and fixed my issues within a couple of min.
THANK YOU! you guys are amazing

SWOTT Formation

Just perfect. Quick, Easy and maybe the best support team I have ever seen Thank you for your wonderfull help VJ

LUXE BY TAMARA

Excellent App easy to use, the team is very professional and helps you once you reach out to them, they reply instantly, the app does exactly what it says. perfect for my store. Thank you, VJ for helping me set up the App.

JOYCE'S SKIN

I am very satisfied with this application and the customer service is very responsive. I highly recommend it. Thank you for your help in setting up my site.

Smashed Grapes

Working well for what we need. Decent level of customisation and the team from support have been mega helpful with the bits and pieces we needed assistance with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8