Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited October 28, 2022

NicholesGifts.online. OMG!!! I love this app! It makes my store look 10 times better! I had a problem adding the app but, I reached out to customer service and they had the app added, up and running in about 30 minutes. Great Customer Service! Thank you.

NicholesGifts
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited July 8, 2021

This slider was really easy to install.. and when I had an issue with the "Speed' their support answered immediately and had it fixed within 10 mins. Looking forward to using this product.

The Bobbin Robin Shop
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
July 7, 2021

I used this app and it was very easy to install. The help I got from VJ was just PHENOMENAL. Highly recommended!

LIVS Gummies.com
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
June 23, 2021

The customer service is incredible. They were able to help me with my issues within a few minutes every time. I would highly recommend this App to anyone that needs a good product slider on their website.

Liberty Skis (Staging)
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 9, 2021

The app does exactly what it says and is easy to use. The support is also really good - I had an additional feature that I needed the app todo and the support team had it sorted for me within minutes. Definitely recommended.

Popsy Clothing
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 30, 2021

Amazing app very simple and easy to use ! Best customer service, fast response and take care of the issues right away !

3 Bee’s Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 29, 2021

frist I managed to fail with the setup, but the support team instant replied me on my message and fixed my issues within a couple of min.
THANK YOU! you guys are amazing

DaftSmoke
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 10, 2021

Just perfect. Quick, Easy and maybe the best support team I have ever seen Thank you for your wonderfull help VJ

SWOTT Formation
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 6, 2021

Excellent App easy to use, the team is very professional and helps you once you reach out to them, they reply instantly, the app does exactly what it says. perfect for my store. Thank you, VJ for helping me set up the App.

LUXE BY TAMARA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 16, 2021

I am very satisfied with this application and the customer service is very responsive. I highly recommend it. Thank you for your help in setting up my site.

JOYCE'S SKIN