Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

by enormapps

Create beautiful product sliders from collections in seconds

Charliestarboutique

Great work from the team within minutes had a reply and within a couple of hours had my slider up and running. Looks great well worth it for any website!

Mad Burner

They don't inform you about their pricing appropriately.

You can add only one slider for 3.99. If you want more sliders, you have to pay more.

Howlparty

awesome!! I contacted them for support and within few minutes they got back to me and set up my slider. and the slider is very superb.. I'm very very happy with it. I personally recommend this app and their other apps to everyone.. great app, great support.. keep doing guys. you are giving best customer service.

Cool Cat Stuff Store

Excellent support. within minutes of sending an email they got back to me and set up the slider. Looks just like I wanted it.

Swanky Bazaar

Awesome! I contacted support and within two minutes of allowing them staff access my issue was resolved and the slider working beautifully! SwankyBazaar.com

Reginisblackstar

They stayed up all through the night to help me get my slider working. Very responsive, online some of the other app teams. Thanks Enormapps!

Tadabbur Books

The by Multiple Product Slider app by Enormapps has a very simple and user-friendly configuration interface.

The slider showcases my best selling products in an eye catching way so it's a great tool to bolster your store sales.

I was provided great and swift technical support when I requested for customized installation.

Khoikhoi

Loving this app so far! 5* for their best customer service. The response time is so impressive and they are always ready to help. Keep on keeping on. That's what it's all about.

Pina Elegance

Excellent service and excellent app. This is the app that we were looking to add to our page.

Alsharifbeaute

Looks nice in our homepage and the team are v responsive and helpful.

I recommend it.