Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

by EnormApps

Product sliders from collections - Now with add to cart

Call Graphics

My store looks awesome, I'm Very Happy with this App thanks to Team Enormapps!
Thank you so much for reply to my email so fast and make my website look amazing :)

Trendyandfriendly

If there was an option to give 6 stars I would definitely give it! What a great customer service, within minutes had a reply! Now my store looks awesome, well worth it for any website! THANK YOU SO MUCH Enormapps!

Eveil Interieur

I have had a little problem, and the support helped me very quickly.
The app works well and is easy to use.

Stretchofcolor

amazing customer service! Love this app.

2daydeal

They helped me in 5 minutes and solved my problem . And I ugprade professional plan. I love it. Thanks a lot.

Charliestarboutique

Great work from the team within minutes had a reply and within a couple of hours had my slider up and running. Looks great well worth it for any website!

Mad Burner

They don't inform you about their pricing appropriately.

You can add only one slider for 3.99. If you want more sliders, you have to pay more.

Howlparty

awesome!! I contacted them for support and within few minutes they got back to me and set up my slider. and the slider is very superb.. I'm very very happy with it. I personally recommend this app and their other apps to everyone.. great app, great support.. keep doing guys. you are giving best customer service.

Cool Cat Stuff Store

Excellent support. within minutes of sending an email they got back to me and set up the slider. Looks just like I wanted it.

Swanky Bazaar

Awesome! I contacted support and within two minutes of allowing them staff access my issue was resolved and the slider working beautifully! SwankyBazaar.com