Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

by enormapps

Create beautiful product sliders from collections in seconds

Crackedegg

Like all their apps, Multiple Product Slider definitely does what it claims and more. The support is beyond excellent and will get back to you quickly, it takes hours not days to hear a response and they are more than happy to help you in any way they can. Not only that, but the app works great and gives my home page a very clean and professional look--exactly what I was looking for! All of their apps are amazing and top quality and I will forever be a customer!

Paperwhimsy

Exactly what I was looking for to add interest to our Featured Products. Love the look of the slider and the process of installing the slider on my home page, which I was challenged with, was quickly done for me by the folks at Enormapps. Their team is very responsive and helpful and on the ball. Another great app from these folks and worth every penny!

Luna Tide

I wanted to add products to my Shopify blog posts in a beautiful way and this app allows me to do this perfectly. At first when I installed it I was a bit put off by the styling but then I saw they offer free customization to fit your theme. They did a smashing job at making it match my theme perfectly! I've also used this app on my lookbook pages too now and will be using it in every blog post.

The Spotted Moon Company

Great support in setting up. Listened to what I wanted and responded quickly. Would recommend.

Rubens Shop

Thos apps very cool. And fast respons for the team. Thank you so much

Country Scene Saddlery

The support these guy's have given me is amazing and they are helping me build my small online business, nothing is an issue always trying to help me.
Highly recommended.

Lace Face Beauty 2

Fantastic app that embedded straight into my website and top notch customer service! Im so glad I chose this app thank you so much

Saundraa1

Support team is very prompt and proactive. They always eager to help and they do. The app is currently with not much feature. But as per the team, they are coming up with more features. Waiting for that. keep it up team!!!!

Bargain 7001

Great app an Great better customer service

Econaara

Slider app let me add a simple and beautiful slider to my website. The support team is very helpfuld and friendly.