Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

by enormapps

Create beautiful product sliders from collections in seconds

chaserbrand.com

great app, super easy to use. great customer service as well. The features are perfect for what we use it for, which is highlighting our new items in a UX friendly environment. highly recommend!

Boxgain

It's a great app! Much better and cleaner than any other slider app. Hands down.

Their support is awesome! They will be there if you need any help.

Dstnktcases

SLOWEST APP LOADING TIME ON MY SITE BY FAR. UPDATES OR GET A BETTER SERVER PLEASE. IF NOT I'LL HAVE TO UNINSTALL YOUR APP.

Iwillknowsoon

Their team is extremely supportive and super responsive, very satisfied with their solutions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mytrendytwenty

Good customer service, and responsive

Tsav Kria

Great app,
Simple to use, and very fast support!

Trendylov

Very fast response. They also fixed several issues quickly.

Hickmet

This app achieved exactly what I wanted it to do on our store, displaying a rolling image carousel of all our most recent products right on our homepage.

I had some issues working out how to install the app on our store so emailed the Enormapps support team who despite being in the middle of an office move (which they emailed me to inform me about as it may cause a delay to them getting back to me) they promptly installed the app for me exactly as I had asked.

I would highly recommend this app to others and congratulate their support team on their communication and service.

Thanks, guys :)

Little Box Of Cases

wow...horrible customer service... 3 days now and no replies....

Newportcruisers

Very nice app. Staff is helpful. Looks clean on my site