Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

by EnormApps

Product sliders from collections - Now with add to cart

Popsy Clothing

The app does exactly what it says and is easy to use. The support is also really good - I had an additional feature that I needed the app todo and the support team had it sorted for me within minutes. Definitely recommended.

3 Bee’s Boutique

Amazing app very simple and easy to use ! Best customer service, fast response and take care of the issues right away !

DaftSmoke

frist I managed to fail with the setup, but the support team instant replied me on my message and fixed my issues within a couple of min.
THANK YOU! you guys are amazing

SWOTT Formation

Just perfect. Quick, Easy and maybe the best support team I have ever seen Thank you for your wonderfull help VJ

LUXE BY TAMARA

Excellent App easy to use, the team is very professional and helps you once you reach out to them, they reply instantly, the app does exactly what it says. perfect for my store. Thank you, VJ for helping me set up the App.

JOYCE'S SKIN

I am very satisfied with this application and the customer service is very responsive. I highly recommend it. Thank you for your help in setting up my site.

Smashed Grapes

Working well for what we need. Decent level of customisation and the team from support have been mega helpful with the bits and pieces we needed assistance with.

Pack Turtle

I needed three sliders on my homepage connected to collections. This app installed without a problem and the slider creation is fairly simple. Needed a minor customization to help match my theme and they took care of me, no problem.
Thank you!

O-Shot Women Official Store

Possibly the BEST customer service I have seen from a Shopify based app. QUICK response, excellent feedback. These guys are absolutely awesome!! GET IT!! You will NOT be disappointed!

Prettyclick

I Love this app. The customer service is second to none. I had a tricky issue and I had hard time explaining on the email, Vijay called me and fixed my problem within an hour. Amazing customer service and app is working just perfectly,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7