Ada IQ: Image Slider Gallery

Ada IQ: Image Slider Gallery

by Ada Apps

Sell top products in slideshow gallery product image slides

RAISED FIST

I wanted to add a comprehensive slideshow to the front of my store and this app was perfect for my needs as well as being easy to use. I had a couple of technical issues but the developer responded IMMEDIATELY and fixed the problems straight away. Recommended!

AbsoluteSkin

If there were more than 5 stars I would give more Victor at Ada IQ, The IQ slider has so many marketing advantages for my website. I use it on the home page for the brand logos to slide across te screen and of course for products top sellers etc. to slide across the screen. The slider hardly impede the loading speed of a page. and of course you add sliders to any page collections etc. and it does not without saying Victors service is un flawed. quick to install and always helpful with ideas and fixes. If are looking for a slider? I tried many before settling on ADA IQ but I so glad I did and have been a happy client for about 2 years now - Highly recommended 10 Stars - Franz AbsoluteSkin

Nicpokar.is

It is a good app. There are still a few things missing from making it perfect, but for what it is, it works good.
Fast customer service

Wish & Well Co

Probably the most simplistic and most affordable paid app that has given such a big impact on my website and made me re-think things, that I can now do, to keep customers more engaged.

Also, I had an issue, and was solved within 10 minutes. Viktor was great help and extremely prompt.

Great app, great guy!

Vivi Nomora

Very simple but excellent app for photo slide show, works perfectly. Highly recommendable and very responsive support team.

June 21, 2019

This is the reason why we do what we do.

You just made my day!

Thank you!
Viktor

OrganicChemistryNotes.com

If your goal is to “use spotify’s Home Page slideshow” in any page on your site, this is the best way for a non-coder to do it. Awesome app.

I used the app to post some freebie pages from my ebook.

Would like to know how to get the slideshow to align left, as everything I try doesn’t change it from aligning center of page

March 10, 2019

Hey, I just sent you privately how you can align your slideshow to the left!

Let me know if there's anything else you need help with, I'm available as always.

Viktor
SMART APPS

The Last Collective

This app is exactly what I have been looking for. I have been wanting to add a cool feature such as this to make my website a bit more appealing and it did just that. Such a great feature or those those looking to switch up their simple websites.

Alleydesigns

Love this app great for product slideshows. Takes photos straight from your website. Done in seconds

Derbe Muebles

By the moment it is perfect!! It is all I was looking for in order to show the news to my costumers! Thanks!!

Far Out Fab

It does what it says and the support is fast!

Previous 1