Ada IQ: Image Slider Gallery

Ada IQ: Image Slider Gallery

by Ada Apps

Sell top products in slideshow gallery product image slides

Wish & Well Co

Probably the most simplistic and most affordable paid app that has given such a big impact on my website and made me re-think things, that I can now do, to keep customers more engaged.

Also, I had an issue, and was solved within 10 minutes. Viktor was great help and extremely prompt.

Great app, great guy!

Vivi Nomora

Very simple but excellent app for photo slide show, works perfectly. Highly recommendable and very responsive support team.

June 21, 2019

This is the reason why we do what we do.

You just made my day!

Thank you!
Viktor

OrganicChemistryNotes.com

If your goal is to “use spotify’s Home Page slideshow” in any page on your site, this is the best way for a non-coder to do it. Awesome app.

I used the app to post some freebie pages from my ebook.

Would like to know how to get the slideshow to align left, as everything I try doesn’t change it from aligning center of page

March 10, 2019

Hey, I just sent you privately how you can align your slideshow to the left!

Let me know if there's anything else you need help with, I'm available as always.

Viktor
SMART APPS

The Last Collective

This app is exactly what I have been looking for. I have been wanting to add a cool feature such as this to make my website a bit more appealing and it did just that. Such a great feature or those those looking to switch up their simple websites.

Alleydesigns

Love this app great for product slideshows. Takes photos straight from your website. Done in seconds

Derbe Muebles

By the moment it is perfect!! It is all I was looking for in order to show the news to my costumers! Thanks!!

Far Out Fab

It does what it says and the support is fast!

Equilibria Streetwear

5 Stars, top support, top app features and was told will be improved with many more functions coming = win win, I would give 10 stars if I could :)