Integrate major channels
Some of supported channels: Email, Download link, Google spreadsheet, one drive, google drive, drop box
Automated store sync
Set interval (as minimum as 1 hour) to refresh inventory and everything will be taken care.
Brand page of your store
Automated brand page for all brands on your store. Zero configuration required
About Store Mangment By Vertibrix
Enhance your store SEO and seamlessly update products from multiple feeds
Why it is a MUST HAVE app for your store
- SEO optimization using product attributes
- Integrate your ERP systems directly with Shopify store via multiple channels
- Integrate your drop shipper
- Automated process saves time and removes human errors
- Sync store across multiple feeds
- Supports csv, XLSX and XLS format
Supported feed channels:
- Direct file upload
- Files sent over email
- Files located at downloadable link
- Files located at FTP/ SFTP server
- Google spreadsheet
- Google drive
- One Drive
- Manual trigger: Feed is processed when you manually trigger it
- Hourly trigger: Feed is processed every x hours set by you
- Trigger based on day time: Feed is processed at exact time on days set by you
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Unlimited file uploads and manual updates
Unlimited manual triggers for all profiles
Supports 8+ profiles
Live chat support
Everything in Basic plan
Automated product sync:- hourly and based on day/ time
Minimum 1 hour sync interval
Personalized Brand page
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Great app!! Strongly recommend...
Easy integration with our backend systems via email feed, thus reducing manual effort and chances of error.
Support team was quick in resolving our queries.
Customer support is best we have seen so far.
We were facing challenges in configuring app, where Rachel helped us out. Also some specific changes were required and development team was quick in implementing required change.
Thanks a lot
Good thing it was Free. I went through about 50 products updating and it never updated anything in the store.