TabMe ‑ Product Tabs

TabMe ‑ Product Tabs

by Anvanto

Improve product page with extra tabs, blocks or accordions

paw pals shop

I have contacted this app as i decided to not use this specific tab as it unfortunately does not meet my needs - needless to say, it is a very good app - the downside is that i have contacted the support and heard nothing - currently there is a residue of coding left on my store - slowing it down which potentially could cause me to lose potential clients - there is a blue swirl when you load EVERYTHING and it needs to be deleted!!! Can someone please get in contact with me? its so frustrating!!

part 2: After support contacted me - they were very helpful and managed to resolve this issue but please note - the blue swirl will slow down your site

Boone Street Body Company

I chose this app because of the 14-day tree trial. However, I quickly realized it's pretty buggy. When I wanted to edit product tabs, I was constantly asked to log into a system that I didn't have an account for, and product support couldn't help. I also didn't like that there was no way to know from a listing view which product tab description went with which product—you have to manually go into each description and see which product it's tied to. When I have dozens of products, that quickly became a pain. I ultimately switched apps.