Tabs+ Product Descriptions

Section templates, size charts, custom variants, personalizer

Free plan available. 90-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Add tabs to your product pages

Miracle Botanicals Essential Oils

An incredible app because the people who built it know how to customize it to go with your store. I have not been super impressed with apps on Shopify, but this one has truly been a pleasure. I needed quite a bit of support and customization to get it just right for my store, and they delivered! They also transferred my data from the previous app for me. I didn't have to do much except let them know what I wanted to see in relation to the tabs on my store.

Food Vacuum Sealers Australia

Location Australia

Struggled with this app at first as I am not a developer. Contacted support and Jason was on the mark. Very fast and helpful support that had me using this app like a pro in no time. App itself does exactly what it says and makes the product page more professional with lots more info in one spot for the customer. Top marks Jason from Alumworks

Bappy

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 1 day

So far everything is working well and the tabs help me keep my product description cleaner. Support is super helpful and friendly. Thank you!

PF47

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 6 hours

The support is super fast and helpful, the app works perfectly. I asked them to make some changes and they did everything super fast, I highly recommend the app

Fashionfitz

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app . I have been looking for a while an app like this.
Customer support was spot on and very efficient .
Fix all my problems with organising product description and tabs.
5 Stars +.

innerblissdesigns

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 12 hours

The helpdesk team went over and beyond what would be expected, even working late into the night to help me with my new shop. Joshua and his mates are top class, and we couldn't be more happy. The app is easy to use, and works across multiple listings

August 24, 2022

Very glad we could get you set up! I'm really hoping that you can make good use of some of the data we provided on how to improve your page speed. Good luck launching your new business!

Alfaflick

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Joshua have been more than helpful and given fantastic support! He is giving great tips on how to adjust the app for your needs. The app is very easy to use and have great features, which will save you time in your work when managing your products. You can make templates for a faster workflow, which can be implemented in all products if you prefer. I have tested several apps and this is by far the best. I will give my warmest recommendations!

August 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind review, and for the feedback on making embedded videos look and work better within tabs!

Baby+Mom

Location Ireland

Very helpful app, amazing customer service, Jason was quick to add a feature at my request. 100% recommend.

August 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're always looking to improve our apps, so feature requests like yours are always welcome. Thanks for the feedback!

The Screen Surgery

Brilliant app, customer service spot on. Added a few features for me on request which really made the app great for us. Our product descriptions look great now!

August 20, 2022

Thank you for the feature request(s) and for the feedback as we built it for you! Since we added shared tabs and bulk editing the experience has been much smoother for our merchants, and for that we are very grateful!

Gamingsjappa.no

Location Norway

I was desperately looking for a solution to make my product descriptions shorter and my theme did not have a feature to place things into tabs or to create separate variant descriptions on my items! This app really solved it all for me, with full variant descriptions and custom info tabs that easily could be applied to my products. To mention, their support is really awesome as they made the app smoothly work with my theme as well! I really recommend the app and the people behind it!

August 20, 2022

Thanks for the kind review! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions on how we can improve the experience for you!