Product Waiting Lists

Product Waiting Lists

by Wait.li

Pre-launch your product while growing hype and publicity

WatchGauge

My business relies heavily on building up big anticipation for products that we are releasing in upcoming months.

Before this app, it was all very manual. Clients would email me their desire to be on a waiting list, I would compile multiple excel spreadsheets for all of the different products, and there was wide room for manual error on my part. At the very least it absorbed a lot of my time going back and forth to make sure that my waiting lists were accurate (and I still had mistakes now and again).

Since using Product Waiting List, clients join a waiting list on the product they want, and all of those lists are compiled and easily visible and usable at a click.

Seriously the best app for my business that I've used yet here on Shopify!

G FUEL

This app is wonderful. We use it to create "early access" lists for upcoming product launches. It helps us control the flow of traffic to products. I would definitely suggest trying it out! Patrick, the developer, is also a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive to my requests.

May 1, 2020

Thanks a bunch folks, I'm really glad that we've been able to figure out a great pre-launch solution for your store using Wait.li. Stay well and good luck with future product launches! Thanks :)

Robbynclothing

Excellent app, very easy to use.
I have received some help very quickly after requesting a support.

May 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) It is much appreciated, and I'm so glad that you are finding great use of Wait.li!

Groupvy

A great app by a great developer! Subject to your specific business needs there are many ways to use this app. Patrick has been extremely responsive and helpful, it has been an excellent experience working with him. We highly recommend this app!

Plug-shop.com

One of the best apps I use. Intuitive easy to use and does what you promise.
Excellent assistance service ready and kind to solve ANY kind of problem related to the app.
SUPER recommended A +++

Bock Bock Smocks & More

We love the app! First, it was so easy to install and set up. Second, Patrick is nothing short of AMAZING. We had a few questions, and he was very prompt to message us back. He even made a few tweaks to help Waitlist integrate seamlessly with our store and brand! We are excited for the upcoming update that will be releasing also.

August 12, 2019

Thank you! This is so lovely to hear :) I'm so glad you had a great experience so far with Wait.li, and I'm happy to help wherever possible with the app. Thanks a bunch!!

Football Town Global

This is a great app that has helped us very much understand which products will be selling better than others and the support given is top class. Highly recommended

July 17, 2019

Thank you so much! I really appreciate hearing how the app helps your business, and I'm super glad that I was able to help you integrate with your new theme design (which looks lovely).

Sakary Health

I reached out to Patrick about an issue and not only he responded in less than 5 minutes, but he also went above and beyond to accommodate a custom-made solution, all of it in no time (literally). Very professional customer services, I highly recommend working with him.

Ethony Tarot

This app is super easy to use and the support is fantastic and very quick to respond. Highly recommended.

The Penguin Place

Nice interface and install and preinstall was easy with the wizard that was displayed on left-hand size.

May 14, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! I hope the app is working great for you, let me know if you've got any questions.

Previous 1