Product Waiting Lists

Product Waiting Lists

by Wait.li

Grow demand, create exclusivity, and sell more.

Groupvy

A great app by a great developer! Subject to your specific business needs there are many ways to use this app. Patrick has been extremely responsive and helpful, it has been an excellent experience working with him. We highly recommend this app!

Plug-shop.com

One of the best apps I use. Intuitive easy to use and does what you promise.
Excellent assistance service ready and kind to solve ANY kind of problem related to the app.
SUPER recommended A +++

Bock Bock Smocks & More

We love the app! First, it was so easy to install and set up. Second, Patrick is nothing short of AMAZING. We had a few questions, and he was very prompt to message us back. He even made a few tweaks to help Waitlist integrate seamlessly with our store and brand! We are excited for the upcoming update that will be releasing also.

August 12, 2019

Thank you! This is so lovely to hear :) I'm so glad you had a great experience so far with Wait.li, and I'm happy to help wherever possible with the app. Thanks a bunch!!

Football Town Global

This is a great app that has helped us very much understand which products will be selling better than others and the support given is top class. Highly recommended

July 17, 2019

Thank you so much! I really appreciate hearing how the app helps your business, and I'm super glad that I was able to help you integrate with your new theme design (which looks lovely).

Sakary Health

I reached out to Patrick about an issue and not only he responded in less than 5 minutes, but he also went above and beyond to accommodate a custom-made solution, all of it in no time (literally). Very professional customer services, I highly recommend working with him.

Ethony Tarot

This app is super easy to use and the support is fantastic and very quick to respond. Highly recommended.

The Penguin Place

Nice interface and install and preinstall was easy with the wizard that was displayed on left-hand size.

May 14, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! I hope the app is working great for you, let me know if you've got any questions.

Awesome Supplements

I am giving this 5 stars as Patrick was super helpful and responsive to the issues we had with the app and is receptive to feedback on how to improve it for a company like ours, with some complexities.

Straplets

The original installation failed and Patrick reached out proactively and completed the installation in a timely manner. Excellent customer service.

April 13, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate it - and I'm absolutely working on improving the auto-installation so it works the first time on most themes. Have a great weekend!

Maako

I used this app to help me find out if I should restock specific items. Also, the creator has been very helpfull with my questions and specific needs!

March 29, 2019

Thanks so much :) I'm glad Wait.li has been useful for your store, I really appreciate the review and hope that we can continue to work together to implement features to help out your store.

Previous 1