All warnings you need
Create warnings for Pre-order, Shipping delays, Product availability, Lock-down announcement, Business hours changes etc.
Assign your warnings to products, variants, collections or globally. Smart collections support - no need to adjust involved items manually
Location targeted warnings
Display warnings just for specific countries or regions. Target wisely.
About Product Warnings on Checkout
Can not ship the orders as usual? Have many items sold-out or on pre-order? Want to inform international customers about possible shipping delays? Want all the orders to be correct and make your support team a bit more relaxed in this difficult time? We’ll get you covered.
Why you need Product Warnings on Checkout app?
Our product warning app helps to notify your online store customers about all product aspects before proceeding to the checkout. Say “NO” to misunderstanding!
This tool is mobile-friendly and makes the checkout experience simple and smooth on all devices
How does it work?
This app displays proper and easy-to-understand warning labels popups when specific products are added to the cart or before checkout.
You need to choose products, write the text for a warning pop-up and then the app will do the rest. Warn customers about all the important product details beforehand and avoid any misunderstandings.
When can I use this product warnings app?
The warning pop-up content and behavior is highly customizable. Create the perfect one for you. You can use our tool for:
- Providing specific terms for buying the product;
- Asking for additional confirmation — prop 65 California;
- A product has a longer lead time or available for pre-order;
- Telling that the product contains specific substances or elements;
- Warning that the product is fragile;
- Warning that the product is not subject to return;
- Asking customer’s age for the products that are for adults only;
- Users accept your terms and conditions;
- Preventing the purchase of specific products or product variants;
- Informing that the products are shipped to the specific locations only;
- Informing about any changes in the store operations (lock down, holidays, etc.).
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
10 products involved
Product variants selection
Special line item text
All products option
Warnings on checkout (Plus)
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
When Rivers Meet
I use this app to make sure people select the right t-shirt size on my site, works really well and the app support has been great.
Great customer service, great app. We use it to communicate our current move to a larger fulfilment partner and the connected delay in shipments.
Works great and very easy to use. We needed some help with CSS customisation and the support was quick and efficient.