Product Warnings on Checkout

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Urban Worm Company

Works well for what I need it to do! Good customer service when the popup stopped showing. They made the changes I needed fairly quickly.

CalChip Connect

This app is great. It functions very well, especially when you select the warnings at a product / variant level. I love how you can customize the pop up to have it match the look and feel of your store. I was having issues with this plug-in working with Gempages and Slide Cart, reached out to their support and they responded quickly and had corrected the issues within 24 hours. Great plug-in, great support. Can't ask for much more than that.

Akiki's Cigars

Location Lebanon

Great app and even greater support! The team helped me customize it real quick. Very happy with it, Recommended!

Ellie's Raw Ltd

This app is exactly what we needed. The customer service and support is excellent too ! All in all, extremely happy with it !

DAIPROX

Location Spain

Amazing support, super fast and really friendly although I have a free account they arranged everything to make it work. It was the only app I found to solve my issue, 100% useful and recommended.

DSP On Demand

Great app! They have a knowledgeable and friendly team who helped us further customize this app to meet our needs. If you like their app, don't hesitate to reach out to them to integrate further customization for your store.

Kingston Label Products

This app is critical for our website, and it works exactly as intended. The couple of times I've asked them for help with making custom changes, they've been extremely responsive and helpful. Definitely in the top 5 apps we use for our Shopify store to help us get the job done.

HeatPressNation

Great app! Very easy to use and support is responsive and quick to solve any issues. It's a great tool to notify customers of information they might otherwise skip in the product description

Form and Fold

Easy to use & the developers have offered to custom code the warning we have set up for a small fee, so helpful!

Advanced Food Intolerance Labs

This app is fantastic! And nothing like it on the shopify apps! It solved our problem very quickly! Interface was easy and installed in literally 2 minutes! Customer support is fast and SUPER helpful. Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32