Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout

by Elastic Soft

Show custom popups when your products are added to cart

LiteDie™

Does exactly as advertised! Support is fantastic! Quick reply and knowledgeable staff! Would definitely recommend!

alex's cycle

The fastest response Shopify app developer ever!
Fixed an issued straightway! Good job!
I will check more app from this developer now.

Agrawal Publications

i am using this app to provide warnings on my store. very handy and easy to use as well. i hope they continue to evolve it.

educart.net

Like the way they offer customisation for warnings. Simple functionality done well and i'm glad i found this.

Examcart

Great app. These guys know very well how to implement a needed functionality in a simple manner without complicating things like many other apps. So glad I found them.

ONHRugSale

THANK YOU GUYS! works smoothly, quickly and delivers precisely what we need to convey to our customers. Easiest and most professional app for the $.

MOD TABLES

amazing addition to our beta website with highly customizable and configurable products. So far this app is delivering beyond expectations: Super reliable, definitely the best value for any app we've run. Support email is very helpful and responsive.

Old New House®

Fantastic! We're successfully using this for multi-purpose notifications. It completely streamlines communication to our front end users with pre populated customized notices for specific products. Super intuitive to use, and a massive time saver preventing complex, time consuming, and often uncomfortable communications with end users as the result of not having the app in place. A MUST HAVE for any storefront with nuanced products!

yeehawcowboy

GREAT APP! Totally needed something like this when some items are pre-orders or take a little longer to ship.. strongly recommended!!! 5 starts from me for sure!! OH and great help!!! Answered all my questions!

deelytes.com

This company's apps are just hat I needed and they have FREE plans which is great for when you are just starting out like me. They give you room to grow which so many other app developers just do not do. They are great with support. I had an issue I just could not figure out and emailed them and bam I woke up and it was fixed. Almost as good as that first cup of coffee in the morning.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12