Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout

by Elastic Soft

Warning popups shown on Add to Cart or Checkout

BurningImpressions

**UPDATED - Everything has been restored to what I had before, and this is exactly what I need. Customer service is amazing - they fixed my issue very quickly. Provides the exact warnings and info that I require for my little business, and the ability to tailor for my particular needs is perfect. Well done, I am very impressed!!**

Home Coffee Solutions

Works great! Using the free trial - I wish the paid version was a little cheaper because there are some features I see there that would be very useful to me.

BuDhaGirl

I used this application to show a disclaimer on a particular product we sell. This works perfectly. The support is really fast and has helped us customize to the theme we are using. Really recommend this application!

KAS Shopfittings

Easy to set up and use, does exactly what we need. We warn customers when they are ordering made-to-order items that have a long lead time or heavy items that will require extra manpower to unload. Be aware that the app adds a tag to the relevant product and depending on your theme (we use Empire) that tag might appear on the filtered collection store front. If so contact app support and they will fix it quickly.

Here's an example in use on our site:

Passion Detailing

Superb app. Really usefull and easy to use! We added this app while our store was closed for two weeks. Great way to show a promotion pop-up and explain possible delays in shipping during this period of time for us. Highly suggested

Almox Militar

Very good! I used this app to help me do very effective warnings. I really like how it works. Recommend!

Bucket Truck Parts

App works exactly as described and helps us comply with California Prop 65 rules. I had to contact Customer Service twice and both times I had a quick reply they really went above and beyond to make sure my questions were answered. Highly recommend!

ICU Eyewear

This is a great app that does what it says! I have set up alerts for two different states that require product warnings (CA Prop. 65 for example). This has solved a couple of different challenges for us. The developers have been excellent at helping us get set up.

Shakti Mat USA

App works perfectly. The developer was also very handy helping me get the app set up and customized to our store, which we were having difficulties with due to custom coding in our theme. Great app, great service.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Hmm lets give it another go, I really want it to work, and i must admit customer service is great, I feel very humbled

June 28, 2019

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback first of all. We are really sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the app.
We've checked your instance and can not see any warnings created. Which means there is no popups to be shown on the store front.
We've contacted you by email in order to get more details about the issue you had as for now we have no information to identify it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17