Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout

by Elastic Soft

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

Boutique Fine et Fûtés

Great app. Works well with what we needed to do. It would be nice to have a feature to edit the text string on the buttons, even if the support team kindly changed it manually for us. Thanks :)

FortuneSuits.com

I have a made-to-measure store and even though we have banners on every page of our store website that advises we guarantee delivery of our made-to-measure suits/tuxedos 60 days from the date of order I had MANY MANY customers who expected a made-to-measure suit to be delivered in two weeks and I would refund the customer purchase. NOW... we have the product warning that pops up before a customer places an item in the cart, and they have to click ok before going forward. It is a lot easier to hold customers to the 60 day guarantee when I know they had to have read and click ok in understanding orders can take up to 60 days. This is probably the best app we have used in all of our shopify apps.

Nibye AB

It is a simple app that does what it is supposed to. It displays a simple and quick warning popup. Truly recommend!

Kuvet

The app is straight forward and easy to use, allowed us to implement a pop up on the buy button, great customer support even for free plan!

Jazzduetshop

The app does what it should, no open questions :) We installed it to inform clients over the external login they will receive after purchase. Maybe "custom" button titles could be an improvement.

The Present Dimension

I installed this app to bring up an alert to say—for items out of stock—that they're on backorder and to expect delayed deliveries. The customer support was excellent and when I needed a bit of custom work done for this warning to accommodate my specific site, the team was quick to help. Quality company. Quality folks!

Total Estate Sales

I needed a way to add a pick up location confirmation to each of my collections. Fantastic app and extremely easy to use

Curly Assembly

This was exactly what I was looking for. I installed and set everything up in under 5 minutes. Thanks! :)

cu.voga

Great app solving a real problem, and the team is actually really helpful! Just be sure to check your junk/spam folder since their kind replies might end up there like in my case. Will be moving to paid once our product line expands

Spyder Controls Corp

I loved this app. It does exactly what I need and their support is great, they answer my question and made the customization quickly. I am realyy happy with the result. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29