Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout

by Elastic Soft

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

Mexicali Blues

This app does exactly what it says it will do and is quick and easy to set up.
I love that I can use the same warning for multiple products or that I can setup unique warnings as necessary.
Our returns have decreased significantly since we began using this tool.
Furthermore, I have support, when needed, to be thorough and fast.

BVLGARI IL CIOCCOLATO (DEMO)

The support for the app is really great, with quick replies. The app is easy to use and very convenient.

When Rivers Meet

I use this app to make sure people select the right t-shirt size on my site, works really well and the app support has been great.

Moruga Cacao

Great customer service, great app. We use it to communicate our current move to a larger fulfilment partner and the connected delay in shipments.

Paloma Wool

Works great and very easy to use. We needed some help with CSS customisation and the support was quick and efficient.

LizosoftUK

I have tried all the Apps for popup warnings and let me tell you this is by far the best to use, it works flawless! Support is excellent! Its such a great idea and miles ahead of the current competition

Maison Patron

I just started using this app and I can already tell it does the job well. Even on the free plan the app offers some great functions and its setting up process was very quick and easy. I had only one small issue with the app but after contacting the support team they replied very fast and immediately offered a great solution!

CarniStore

Does exactly what it says. Super easy to install AND we needed a small tweak done and Ihnat, the lead developer responded in a few hours and just did the change. No nonsense. Love it when apps do what they say, nothing more and nothing less.

Ashburn Bicycle Repair

This app is amazing. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to website design and 'app' installation/integration. Incredibly easy to use. It does what it says it will do. There was a tiny hiccup with how I wanted to use the app that caused me to contact customer support. I received immediate support, on a Sunday morning. Done! I wish I was this pleasantly shocked with all-things-internet. Thank you!

Anson Maddocks Art

Our business includes freelance illustration services and this product allows me to notify customers upon checkout when there is a current backlog and how long the wait will be. It is extremely helpful because of the application's flexibility to target customers purchasing specific products and to tailor custom messages for them. I would highly recommend this app. I have only had positive experiences with it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27