Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout

by Elastic Soft

Show custom popups when your products are added to cart

Kirsten Marie Bags PH

This app really helps inform my customers if they're buying specific products by showing warnings before checking out.

FURBELOW Canine Designs

So far So GOOD! Installed and setup easily. Works as stated. I needed a warning to tell the customer to check their email regarding their order of a personalized product and that the product would not be made until they had approved the design. Can see it work on pet ID tags at https://FURBELOWCanineDesigns.com THANK YOU For a great free app!

CBD-Discount

The app was easy to set up. Answers from support are done fast and the communication works in a enjoyable way. Changes done by the team in minutes. I can recommend this app to everyone. Thanks!

Armony Fit

Really good app. It does exactly what I needed it to do, to warn my customers. Very good customer service too.

NNEYAH

Have been looking a for a simple-to-install and set-up app that does just this, and this is it.

Had a slight issue and support was very quick in solving it. Very pleased.

PEScience

A must have for the new Prop 65 law passed on August 30th. Great app. You can have them customize it for you if you are willing to pay a little

Urban Ambiance

We are using this App for California Prop 65 messages. Works beautifully. Geo-targets only CA customers as they head to the cart (such that we are in compliance with CA law) but does not display to people shopping from the other 49 states. Precisely what we were looking for.

Tradewind Mum and Baby

I used this app to make sure the customer checks their variant before proceeding. No problems so far.

Killzone Flashlights

We sell lithium-ion batteries which must ship using ground shipping methods. The app helps inform the customer on which shipping method they must use when purchasing these items. We have some customizations to our theme which prevented the app from triggering warning on certain products. Reached it to support and they were quick to offer assistance doing the update for me and also provided me the code to resolve myself. A+ customer service and app!

Smoke Out

Perfect for my store and what I wanted to do. Love it love it love it. So easy to do. Like 1 minute lol.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9