Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout

by Elastic Soft

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

Paragon Sight & Sound

Wonderful app and huge time saver! The support team has been quick and very professional. Highly recommended! Best variant level tagging/warnings on shopify!

dieselprogrammers.com

Works great! Should have an option to enable the alerts for 'buy now' buttons as well though. {Extra bit for length requirement.}

October 27, 2020

Thank you for the feedback first of all. The app actually is able to work with the "Buy now" buttons as well. In your case that was a button built by another app, but we've adjusted the app settings in order to cover this button as well. Now it should work! :)

DB Electronics

Great app, works as expected. I use it to popup messages while adding certain products to cart. Easy setup! Recommend!

Louise Jean Jewellery

Excellent App! We made some changes to our site that changed the location of the cart button and the Support Team was super quick to respond and sorted out the issue immediately. Would highly reccommend.

Scissortail Gifts

Perfect way to present disclaimers for certain products. Very easy to use. I only need one warning for now, but will most likely upgrade soon so I can do additional warnings.

Coffeefaction

This app is awesome. A must-have if you carry a product that you need to educate your customer before making a final purchase decision. The support team is also very helpful. When I had an installation and configuration issue, a test config was made for me, and all I have to do is copy and edit that test configuration to suit my need.

NOTIQ

Wow! What an easy to use, quick to set up, and effective APP. I practically skipped the generous free plan so I may start using even the premium features. The support team was also fast and gracious to respond to a custom inquiry I made. I plan on using this APP for a long time to improve product communication and sales. Thanks again, Ihnat. Kudos to your team.

BUBLIBOX

The app and the way it works is very good and easy to use. Support is lightning fast and very helpful. 5/5

www.nikonservice-dresden.de

A very good support, we had a lot of problems with a purchased theme. the support has shown full commitment over several days, just great :). Very good app for messages and other creative things.

RadixShoes

really helpful customer service. I had some issues but I reached them and they solved my problems so quickly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24