Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout

by Elastic Soft

Warning popups shown on Add to Cart or Checkout

Storksak & Babymel

Really handy app. Used to let customers know when pre-orders are expected.
Customer service really helpful too and happy to create a design that suits you.

Hanks Belts

Really good app for a warning before add to cart. Had a question and support fixed us up in no time. Recommended.

NoviStretch

Really great addition to our store. Clean, simple and well-designed. The alert function is perfectly effective for our needs such as variable shipping hours, model exceptions, etc. Communicates clearly and quickly with our customers in a way that enhances the experience without slowing down the shopping process. Efficient and easy to use.

Fantaja

It works perfectly! it helps me creating a warning pop up message for pre-order products so my clients are always clear on what they are buying.

MiNatural Nest

App works perfect for what I need. And customer support is prompt and very helpful. Overall I’m very pleased. Highly recommend.

Twisted Yarn Shop

This app is a lifesaver for us. Being able to create collections and have friendly pop-ups automatically let our customers know about special timelines or packaging or return policies has made them happier and cut down on our admin time. Spending a few dollars on this app saves us loads of money in other ways. When there are issues we can see proof that a customer clicked on the pop-up. And, brilliantly, that same confirmation note appears in their cart. Smart functionality there.

Easy to set up and use. Highly recommend!

Island Time Surf Shop LLC

Fantastic App. Saves us a lot of time with having to deal with less returns since customers are notified of certain messages before purchasing a product.

Designstoff

Amazing. So glad I found this app. We have custom units so it helps a lot for us to know that the customer has read the terms.

FILLICO ONLINE SHOP

I used this app to make sure my customers to input their correct info. Since Shopify doesn't support re-enter form of email yet, this app would be helpful to reduce the number of input errors. I've been very impressed with Elastic's quick flexible support. Thank you so much.

BurningImpressions

**UPDATED - Everything has been restored to what I had before, and this is exactly what I need. Customer service is amazing - they fixed my issue very quickly. Provides the exact warnings and info that I require for my little business, and the ability to tailor for my particular needs is perfect. Well done, I am very impressed!!**

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17