Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout

by Elastic Soft

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

MUTANT

Installed the app and had a question about customization. Their lead developer helped me promptly. Very good customer service. Thank you!

Phoenix Sweets

Get the job done with very easy setup. Appreciate the prompt response of the development team to solve the minor issue.

Rugs by Roo

Installed the free version. Requested customization of button colours so that it matches my store theme. My request got addressed right away and everything is looking beautiful! Considering getting the paid version very soon.

gonegani

Nice app !
Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !
Hehe

Fleshlight Australia

Hi this app does what it's designed to do. One thing we did just find out is that it doesn't automatically add new products in a collection to receive the warnings, and we have had to go in and manually add those new items to receive the warnings. Just a little problem, but one that could be looked into by the developer.

June 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback first of all. We just wanted to mention that the app actually support Shopify smart collections. So if you enable a warning for the smart collection, all its products will be automatically involved (including further updates).

IRIS Studios

This app helps a lot during COVID and the restrictions I have had to make with appointments being made on my website for certain services. Love it! Has saved my team so much headache.

HOCLhawaii

This app is great and gets the job done and it's easy to set up. Definitely worth the price of FREE. Thanks!

LOMIE baby

I installed the app yesterday, it was very easy to setup for what I need. I also wanted to change some custom CSS settings and got in touch with the developer about it. Ihnat Kuksanau replied and addressed my request very quickly. Great customer service.

PAPER SAMOSA

I like how this app allows me to easily add pop up alerts. It would be cool if I could get them on select items - but they work great regardless!

Potanicals Green Growers

Highly recommend this app! It provides a great feature for the store and its easy to use. Extra thanks to Ihnat for providing me support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22