Warnify: Product Warnings

Warning popups on Add to Cart and Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Prometheus Lights

So far this app has been great. With all the current chaos in the world I was looking for a simple way to add alerts to our site and this did the trick. The UI is easy to understand and we received quick help resolving a small issue. Recommended.

Cornbelly's

I have used this app in several stores with different themes and it has functioned great! I have had a few needs for customizations/support and the dev has been very responsive and helpful. This is my go to agreement/popup app for sure!

Cozy Industries

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Easy to use and set up, helped me alert customers to potential out of stock issues. I would recommend.

Fauxstonesheets

Exactly what we were looking for—extremely easy to use. The ability to easily filter items for various pop-ups works wonderfully.

Grazie a Bio

Location Italy

Fa esattamente quello che dice è semplice da impostare e ha un ottimo servizio clienti! L'abbiamo usata per inserire avvisi specifici per una categoria di prodotti e funziona perfettamente, con uno stile pulito non invasivo. Consigliata

Epaal

Location India

Pop up works fine. Only problem, after agreeing it won't add the product to cart. Which deceives the entire purpose.

October 29, 2021

Hello,
We've checked your instance and can see the app is currently disabled. But we observe another warning app (not ours) is having exact the same issue as you described on your website. Are you sure you left the review for the correct app?
Please reply to the email we've sent to you so we could help you with the setup.
Thanks.

Boutique Fine et Fûtés

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app. Works well with what we needed to do. It would be nice to have a feature to edit the text string on the buttons, even if the support team kindly changed it manually for us. Thanks :)

FortuneSuits.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have a made-to-measure store and even though we have banners on every page of our store website that advises we guarantee delivery of our made-to-measure suits/tuxedos 60 days from the date of order I had MANY MANY customers who expected a made-to-measure suit to be delivered in two weeks and I would refund the customer purchase. NOW... we have the product warning that pops up before a customer places an item in the cart, and they have to click ok before going forward. It is a lot easier to hold customers to the 60 day guarantee when I know they had to have read and click ok in understanding orders can take up to 60 days. This is probably the best app we have used in all of our shopify apps.

Nibye AB

Location Sweden

It is a simple app that does what it is supposed to. It displays a simple and quick warning popup. Truly recommend!

Kuvet

Location Germany

The app is straight forward and easy to use, allowed us to implement a pop up on the buy button, great customer support even for free plan!