Warnify: Product Warnings

Warning popups on Add to Cart and Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Taylor Made Prints

Great customer service, helped me fix my issue in less than 24 hours!! Simple format and VERY easy to use. Highly recommend.

Deuces Wild Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app for what we wanted it to do. It’s saved me tons of time & helped my site run smooth. Thank you

AndersonTrade

Time spent using app About 1 year

have you been asked about an expiry date on warnings. e.g. we have more stock due 26/05/21
or we are closed for easter holidays
it would then be great if the warning disappeared after a certain date

May 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback first of all. The app is flexible enough to implement this logic on personal basis. We replied to you via email. Please get back to us so we could coordinate.

One Less Car Shop

Time spent using app 37 minutes

So far so good, easy and straightforward to set up. Warnings can appear in multiple places which is handy. I haven't yet had a chance to test all the options.

Mexicali Blues

This app does exactly what it says it will do and is quick and easy to set up.
I love that I can use the same warning for multiple products or that I can setup unique warnings as necessary.
Our returns have decreased significantly since we began using this tool.
Furthermore, I have support, when needed, to be thorough and fast.

BVLGARI IL CIOCCOLATO (DEMO)

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 months

The support for the app is really great, with quick replies. The app is easy to use and very convenient.

When Rivers Meet

I use this app to make sure people select the right t-shirt size on my site, works really well and the app support has been great.

Moruga Cacao

Location Germany

Great customer service, great app. We use it to communicate our current move to a larger fulfilment partner and the connected delay in shipments.

Paloma Wool

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great and very easy to use. We needed some help with CSS customisation and the support was quick and efficient.

LizosoftUK

I have tried all the Apps for popup warnings and let me tell you this is by far the best to use, it works flawless! Support is excellent! Its such a great idea and miles ahead of the current competition