Warnify: Product Warnings

Warning popups on Add to Cart and Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Toxic Envy Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Been using this app for about 2 years. We only have great things to say about it. Great features and great customer service.

NutriKey

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have a couple scenarios that we are using this app for. It didn't quite work like we wanted right out of the box, but they were happy to do some customization for us at a fair price. They have been very responsive, the communication is great! We are using it to stop shipment of certain products to California (Prop 65) and to stop shipment of products that are out of stock in our shipping location (they can do local pickup instead).

Victoria Gourmet

This app has a major flaw, the warning does not appear when shipping to California from another state.

July 26, 2022

We were trying to contact you but haven't got any response. So will comment on the topic of your review here.
Please note, geo-targeted warnings are shown based on physical customer location by default. So if a customer is physically outside of California but put it as a shipping address, the warning won't be shown. An additional setup is required in order to make warnings showing up based on shipping address.
Hope this helps.

Doctors Weight Loss

Easy to install and does exactly what was needed. I reached out to the company's support due to an issue I was having with the message not displaying on the front end of our website. I received a message back within the hour and the problem was fixed. Thank you!

Urban Worm Company

Works well for what I need it to do! Good customer service when the popup stopped showing. They made the changes I needed fairly quickly.

CalChip Connect

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great. It functions very well, especially when you select the warnings at a product / variant level. I love how you can customize the pop up to have it match the look and feel of your store. I was having issues with this plug-in working with Gempages and Slide Cart, reached out to their support and they responded quickly and had corrected the issues within 24 hours. Great plug-in, great support. Can't ask for much more than that.

Akiki's Cigars

Location Lebanon

Great app and even greater support! The team helped me customize it real quick. Very happy with it, Recommended!

Ellie's Raw Ltd

This app is exactly what we needed. The customer service and support is excellent too ! All in all, extremely happy with it !

DAIPROX

Location Spain

Amazing support, super fast and really friendly although I have a free account they arranged everything to make it work. It was the only app I found to solve my issue, 100% useful and recommended.

DSP On Demand

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! They have a knowledgeable and friendly team who helped us further customize this app to meet our needs. If you like their app, don't hesitate to reach out to them to integrate further customization for your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32