4.8

Merchants find this app beneficial for providing timely alerts and warnings during the add-to-cart process, such as product details, geographical restrictions, and policy acknowledgements. It's also useful for managing pre-orders, promoting discounts, and updating customers on shipping or backorder statuses. Merchants appreciate its easy installation and efficient customer service. It's seen as a vital tool for running campaigns and informing customers about personalized products.

March 26, 2024

Our store offers a combination of physical, digital, and print-on-demand products, which proved to be a bit confusing for customers who expected their order to arrive all in one box. We were thrilled to stumble upon Warnify Pro Warnings to help alleviate this issue, introducing pop-up boxes on selected products and variants that have non-traditional order fulfillment methods. We couldn't be happier with the final result and the assistance we received from Julia and the team to make the boxes match the styling of the rest of our site. Fantastic!

The Symphony Store
August 27, 2023

Absolutely amazing app to have. Super easy to install and customer service was great. Julia took care of my issue even though it was an issue with my theme.

LA Scale Model
6 months using the app
August 3, 2023

This app is easy to use and the support is great. I had some slight modifications that had to be done & the support team fixed it in no time - highly recommend.

Automotive - Fast Lane Spares
New Zealand
11 months using the app
May 12, 2023

really great app and perfect for my needs, their support team is excellent too and they were happy to fix a glitch that was probably caused by my theme

Just Calendars
4 months using the app
August 30, 2023

As advertised + customer service was really helpful and quick to make a customization for our store.

Wild North Flowers
About 2 months using the app
July 10, 2023

A wonderful app with great customer support, they respond quickly and offer fast and easy-to-follow solutions. A very human and kind team. This app is vital to run special campaigns on our store, thank you so much!.

The Unit
Chile
5 days using the app
August 14, 2023

Maybe it's just me, but I installed this app and it drastically dropped my speed score for my online store. I started my store a year ago and had been consistently fluctuating between 56 - 60 speed score. Once I installed this app, the first day I dropped to a 50. The second day I was at a 45. I only found out because when I had loaded into my store on a webpage, it was noticeably much slower to load pages. It has been 5 days and I am currently sitting at a 36 speed score.... There were no other actions done on my store except installing this app during this time frame.
The customer service was actually very responsive but the app did not seem to work consistently with the warning pop ups. Sometimes it would pop up after adding to cart and sometimes it would pop up after I clicked checkout. Also, if you add to cart with the fast add and click checkout in the pop up tab then the warning would not even show up. I also tested the geolocation with a vpn service and the app did not seem to recognize this.
All in all, this app works if you simply just need something to pop up but in my experience if you are trying to be more precise with the pop ups, I had experienced many glitches.
I installed this app because there were tons of 5 star ratings but I did not have this same experience. I would have given a 2 star rating if the customer service was not as responsive.

RSVR Jewelers
3 days using the app
EC Apps Sp z o o replied August 17, 2023

Thank you for mentioning the support team first of all. Because we tried to do all our best resolve your concerns but some of our questions and suggestions were ignored by you.
The speed score. In order to identify the app that impacted the page speed, you need to perform a test with the app enabled and later with the app being disabled. Only this approach will give you a clear idea about the impact of each specific app. We perform these tests from our end and can see that the app has no or minimal impact on the page speed (from 0 to 2-3 points in Google Lighthouse).
Please note that the rating may be decreased due to any other reason like for example one of existing 3rd party assets being loaded slower than it was before. The impact must be tested using the approach explained above.
As for the popup consistency, we provided you multiple screencasts from different devices that demonstrated consistent work according to your settings. We asked you to provide at least one screencast or at least the steps to reproduce the issue mentioned, but this was ignored.
We are always open to getting in touch with you to clarify and solve all the points described.

April 18, 2023

Absolutely great customer service and app. I would recommend this app for anyone needing a popup warning

RV6 Performance
5 days using the app
April 29, 2022

This app is critical for our website, and it works exactly as intended. The couple of times I've asked them for help with making custom changes, they've been extremely responsive and helpful. Definitely in the top 5 apps we use for our Shopify store to help us get the job done.

Kingston Label Products
About 5 years using the app
January 5, 2022

We have been using this app for over a year now and works great since we are not allowed to ship specific products. Customers can see it online so if they are in the area can pick it up. This was easy to set up and if we have had issues or questions they are very quick to reply and correct the issue. Would highly recommend.

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.