Warnify: Product Warnings

Warning popups on Add to Cart and Checkout

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Jazzduetshop

Time spent using app 7 minutes

The app does what it should, no open questions :) We installed it to inform clients over the external login they will receive after purchase. Maybe "custom" button titles could be an improvement.

The Present Dimension

I installed this app to bring up an alert to say—for items out of stock—that they're on backorder and to expect delayed deliveries. The customer support was excellent and when I needed a bit of custom work done for this warning to accommodate my specific site, the team was quick to help. Quality company. Quality folks!

Total Estate Sales

Time spent using app About 1 month

I needed a way to add a pick up location confirmation to each of my collections. Fantastic app and extremely easy to use

Curly Assembly

Time spent using app 13 minutes

This was exactly what I was looking for. I installed and set everything up in under 5 minutes. Thanks! :)

cu.voga

Location Singapore

Great app solving a real problem, and the team is actually really helpful! Just be sure to check your junk/spam folder since their kind replies might end up there like in my case. Will be moving to paid once our product line expands

Spyder Controls Corp

Time spent using app 1 day

I loved this app. It does exactly what I need and their support is great, they answer my question and made the customization quickly. I am realyy happy with the result. Thank you.

Cherry Crest

I used this app to apply the Terms and Conditions of my tickets. I really like how the app allows you to do custom warnings on different products and even product variants.

Campmor

This app is exactly what we needed for our Prop65 California warning. We reached out to get some help and they quickly were able to do exactly what we needed - thank you so much!!!

Boat & RV Accessories

Time spent using app 1 day

The app has been easy to use so far and their customer service has been fast and very helpful. Highly recommended!

Kiara Ventrella

Time spent using app About 2 months

This was perfect to notify customers that order fulfillment was going to be delayed when they added products to their cart.