Warnify: Product Warnings

Warning popups on Add to Cart and Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Maison Patron

I just started using this app and I can already tell it does the job well. Even on the free plan the app offers some great functions and its setting up process was very quick and easy. I had only one small issue with the app but after contacting the support team they replied very fast and immediately offered a great solution!

CarniStore

Location United Arab Emirates

Does exactly what it says. Super easy to install AND we needed a small tweak done and Ihnat, the lead developer responded in a few hours and just did the change. No nonsense. Love it when apps do what they say, nothing more and nothing less.

Ashburn Bicycle Repair

This app is amazing. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to website design and 'app' installation/integration. Incredibly easy to use. It does what it says it will do. There was a tiny hiccup with how I wanted to use the app that caused me to contact customer support. I received immediate support, on a Sunday morning. Done! I wish I was this pleasantly shocked with all-things-internet. Thank you!

Anson Maddocks Art

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Our business includes freelance illustration services and this product allows me to notify customers upon checkout when there is a current backlog and how long the wait will be. It is extremely helpful because of the application's flexibility to target customers purchasing specific products and to tailor custom messages for them. I would highly recommend this app. I have only had positive experiences with it!

Fromagerie du Château

Location France

Vraiment! une des meilleur application pour alerter d'un retard de livraison sur un produit ou fermeture annuelle ... etc TOP!

Bulurru Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

GREAT AND EASY TO USE APP - I'M USING IT ON TWO OF MY STORES AND IT DOES JUST WHAT I NEED. I USED IT FOR WHEN MY STORE WAS ON HOLIDAYS AND ALSO FOR PRE-ORDER ITEMS.

Surf Cables LLC

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I LOVED that this app gave you the option to have different "warnings" PER PRODUCT instead of a check box in the shopping cart for EVERY PRODUCT at checkout. I have only one product that needs agreement to terms and conditions and this app does the trick. I don't like how it is difficult to keep a record of the warning, the text of the warning in the settings can only be captured by screen shots and it takes a few screens. I would rather have it display the entire warning, or in my case the terms and conditions. It is nice that the warning checkbox is shown on the orders screen, but it would be better if the entire text of the warning were shown, just for legal purposes to keep a record of what was agreed to on checkout.

Promo Viniles Panamá

Location Panama

promoviniles.com - Excelente app para mostrar un mensaje o cualquier información a los clientes antes de comprar. En mi caso lo utilizo para recordarle el uso de código de descuento, la formas de retiro en local por temas de la pandemia, horas de corte de preparación de pedidos, etc. Poner este app te puede ayudar pero no asegura nada ya que simplemente a veces los clientes no leen. El precio me parece adecuado para la función y las personalizaciones que permite realizar.

Screwd

Time spent using app About 2 hours

We sell products that require a mating part to be purchased for proper function, and despite having notices on our product and cart pages, customers did not acknowledge this requirement causing for order adjustments on the back end and confusion. "Product Warnings" looks to be an excellent solution. I was able to set it up with ease and when I needed assistance, I received help same day and my issue was resolved. Very happy that this app exists and for a reasonable cost. Thanks to Ihnat for the help too!

MiniMiles

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Truelly an amazing app that solved an easy problem lots of shopify store owners have. Hard to find but happy I found it. Becase of this app I can still sell my out of stock products. I simply show my visitors a pop up when they add a sold out product to their carts telling them shipping takes longer. Perfect!