Warnify: Product Warnings

Warning popups on Add to Cart and Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MiniMiles

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Truelly an amazing app that solved an easy problem lots of shopify store owners have. Hard to find but happy I found it. Becase of this app I can still sell my out of stock products. I simply show my visitors a pop up when they add a sold out product to their carts telling them shipping takes longer. Perfect!

reveschile

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 13 hours

This app is so useful. Im, using for size warning for my sandals store. If you have an clothing or shoe shopify store i recommend to you! this way, you can avoid or reduce the rate of product returns.

LaLa Couture

I run my business by myself and will be out of town during the holidays. I used this app to create a warning for customers who will make purchases during those dates, to let them know the order would not be processed until I return. I like that it was very easy to set up. I also like that you have the option to allow for purchases or block them.

ASHITA

Absolutely amazing! The team was very helpful too. The only app that let's you edit based on variant!

Buce Plant

This app automatically adds unnecessary text to the order's "Additional Details" field, creating an entirely new problem.

Berube's Truck Accessories

Time spent using app About 2 hours

We reviewed the app in the Shopify App Store, had a couple of quick questions and the Elastic Software support member replied in less than 3 hours. After we installed the app, we were running some testing. We preferred to have the Pop-Up notification appear as items were added to the customer's cart, rather than as the customer "proceeds to check out". Andrew with Elastic responded to my request, and had the code swapped to work as we desired within an hour. Somebody get that guy Free Lunch!!! We'll be fully implementing the app by this afternoon. Fully satisfied.

ValentinoGaremi

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great app. Easy to setup and use. Nice tool for warning customers of increased wait time on orders. Thanks!

Fendrihan Canada

Time spent using app About 19 hours

So far so good, we'll use it to display warning messages for shipping delays during the holiday season.

Body Nutrition

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are constantly have issues with this app displaying a Prop65 warning for California residents. Most of the time it works, but then all of a sudden it does not work. It is supposed to provide warning if IP address or Shipping Addr is CA. Rating 2 stars because it did NOT trigger when a Prop65 bounty hunter ordered 2 weeks ago. This is a pretty big issue that could cost us six figures in legal fees and settlement. Support is responsive, but we've been back and forth with support for 1+ years already and the performance is still inconsistent.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback first of all. Let me describe how it works with your current setup as I can see some misunderstanding here.
The warning should be shown on product or cart page based on physical customer location OR based on the shipping address on the checkout page. You have the warning targeted to California. We've just double checked and see that it works properly in both cases.
Please note however that the attributes and line item properties won't be shown on the order details page if they were added from Shopify checkout. That's because Shopify doesn't accept cart changes from the checkout page. I described this point to your team member in our previous thread.
The reason why the warning was not shown for the customer on earlier stages (e.g. on Add to cart) - his location is outside of California.
In short, the warning was shown on the checkout page for the customer. The attributes are not shown on the order details page (see the reason above).
Please find more details and screenshots in the email thread.

MaMi

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app to manage warnings on some products. I use it for product delays and clients understand it perfectly.