4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to provide timely alerts and warnings during the add-to-cart process, such as product details, geographical restrictions, and return policies. It's also useful for promoting discounts at checkout and displaying important tips like extended shipping times. The app's customization features, including changing button colors in the warning box, are also valued. Merchants commend the responsive customer support team for their quick issue resolution and modifications.

January 6, 2023

Great, Quick Customer Support.
I had a an issue I created myself :(, so I reached out to the support team and within a few minutes I received a response as well as how to fix my issue. My website was back to normal.

NuttyBuddy
Over 4 years using the app
June 20, 2019

This is one of the best apps we have! As a distributor of medical products, it is important that we only sell certain items to certain customers. The product warnings app allows us to warn our customers about our policies before they complete their purchase.

Working with their team, and specifically with Ihnat, has been a very good experience as well. Ihnat has helped my team on multiple occasions, and even helped with some customizations that we could not live without.

We highly recommend this app to any store that needs to get confirmation from customers regarding certain products.

MFI Medical Equipment, Inc.
Over 4 years using the app
October 30, 2017

Awesome app that does exactly what we wanted backed up by the amazing and helpful support that went beyond our expectations.

Pdaplaza Canada
About 4 years using the app
April 13, 2020

Very easy to use. Since the pandemic is delaying everything we had to warn our customers asap on what to expect.

BrazilCarnivalShop
About 4 years using the app
May 17, 2019

We use this app to provide clear information on certain shipping restrictions on a few of our products (i.e. flammable products or items that we can't ship out of our sales territory). Works great, easy to install and customer service is fast and friendly.

Race Place
April 5, 2019

This app did exactly what I wanted it to. I did initially have some trouble due to cookies, but when I contacted support they were very helpful & problem was sorted quickly. Would definitely recommend!

adelaidehillsyarnco
Edited November 29, 2019

The app is super easy to use and has a really nice features. No code need it, you just need to add and start using it. Thanks

Suitebras®
Brazil
December 14, 2017

Very good service! They helped me for free translating the buttons on the pop up to Danish. Very satisfied. 10/10 ⭐️

Boowey Bear
Denmark
Edited October 13, 2018

So far So GOOD! Installed and setup easily. Works as stated. I needed a warning to tell the customer to check their email regarding their order of a personalized product and that the product would not be made until they had approved the design. Can see it work on pet ID tags at https://FURBELOWCanineDesigns.com THANK YOU For a great free app!

FURBELOW Canine Designs
May 8, 2017

A great app that integrates automatically with our orders! We love it for customer verification purposes! Great job!

Warranty Killer