Product Zipcode Validator

Product Zipcode Validator

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Check Product Availability at a Location with Zipcode

Boult Audio

How any app can stopped working automatically , when it was working fine. Waste of money. It should be intimated if there is change.

May 10, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
Please do respond to the customer support email, in which they have requested the access, then we can check which change you are referring to, as we have not done any change to the app.
Looking forward for a response.

SampoornaAhara.com

This was the only app I found on the store that asks customers for their Zipcode on entry to the store, while keeping availability of products different for different pincodes. However, the app had poor instructions on how to set it up, and could not upload the large set of zipcodes (all across India) that I needed for my website. When I couldn't do so on the app, I contacted their customer care. I sent them a list of >29000 zipcodes that needed to be added. They told me they had all been added, yet when I tested on the website many zipcodes from important cities had not been added. Their app interface doesn't allow me to export all added zipcodes, so I couldn't even find out for myself which ones got missed. I clearly articulated to their support team why I needed their back-end support to resolve the problem.
Over 5 days of talking to them, they could not resolve my problem, and told me to solve it myself.
Luckily, I found another app that did what I need, and I was able to set up in under 30 minutes.

BigHaat.com

We have been using this app on our webstore: https://www.bighaat.com/,but now the app is not working .The Zipcode validator is not appearing in any of our web pages. We tried reaching out to customer support several time but did not get a response. We are extremely disappointed with this app and the customer service.

October 22, 2020

Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience.
As you have changed the theme, after which the issue aroused. There was some CSS conflict, which the team fixed and things are working fine now.
And the team is in touch with you all the time to get the issue fixed.

Protector

App works fantastic. Support team are highly knowledgeable and resolved any problems super quickly..

April 28, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
It was nice working with you :)
If you have more queries, feel free to connect.

Croissant Zürich

Very nice support time. So handsome, and so patience with the clients. Helps with every question and wants to fix every small problem that you have. I really recommend them. :-)

April 28, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we are able to help you.
Regards,
Team Webkul

My Dental Wig

We have been using this app on our following webstore: https://mydentalwig.com/ We would have like to have the zip code pop up earlier. We requested to speed it up, but it did not happen yet.
Also, we would have love if we could just list countries in the world and allow visitors to just scrawl down, select their country, then their zip code, instead we, having to enter zip code by zip code in the admin. Check it by yourself, and see if your zip code you entered pops up quickly.

Shree Mithai

Great support team. Pooja helped fix our problems very quickly and the app works perfectly. I highly recommend Webkul and their apps.

Champs Fleur

Pooja and her team were fantastic in resolving our issue. We needed some adjustments to be done, and they were very quick in responding and solved the issue right away. I highly recommend this app.

SavonServices

Pooja and his team have been FANTASTIC and very responsive. We needed a couple minor adjustments to the App for our usage and they did it quickly and correctly. Very happy with this app and well worth it!

www.savonservices.com

GoGetIndia

Webkul has excellent support system and I am pleased with their support. It is based on email and you have to wait for 1 day to get reply and then write again.
They charge for chat based support which doesn't make sense as most of the companies now provide that free.
Otherwise they have good knowledge and they understand customer issue very well.

Previous 1