Product Zipcode Validator

Product Zipcode Validator

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Check Product Availability at a Location with Zipcode

SavonServices

Pooja and his team have been FANTASTIC and very responsive. We needed a couple minor adjustments to the App for our usage and they did it quickly and correctly. Very happy with this app and well worth it!

www.savonservices.com

GoGetIndia

Webkul has excellent support system and I am pleased with their support. It is based on email and you have to wait for 1 day to get reply and then write again.
They charge for chat based support which doesn't make sense as most of the companies now provide that free.
Otherwise they have good knowledge and they understand customer issue very well.

Evans Electrical

This is exactly what I was looking for. My business operated in the UK and we only deliver items to certain Postcodes so this app was perfect.

Set up is easy and the support is super quick.

Buythevalue.in

Good app , support for my online store

Support team response quik well , really appreciate for this team.

IncrediblesMe

Not very useful for local delivery services. They tie all the zipcode importing to specific products. Which is a pain in the ass to configure. Not sure why they wouldn't just have a list of whitelisted zip codes and if order is in serviced zip code area then let order go through else fail order and give message to customer saying we don't service your area. Making it product specific is a very niche thing that complicates the entire process and makes setup long and difficult.
Example if you have 25 products you have to list each product and what zipcode you service those products to individually and upload a csv file with that info to get started. Huh? Really? Not an awesome thought if you are like us and have 10-15 different products a week.

March 11, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the feedback.
Your problem can be solved, as we do have an option where in you can add all the added zipcodes to the products. This way you dont have to add the zipcodes to the individual product.
In case you are configuring the app then you can first check this option and then import the product, so that you dont have to add the zipcode to each product.
You can also select the products at a time, and then assign all the added zipcodes to all the products.
So, in case you wish to use the app, please feel free to connect.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Webkul

Lasfloresdeamsterdam

Fantastic support! The app works as advertised and webkul is super responsive whenever I’ve had questions. Couldn’t be more pleased with them and the product!

Wonderwall Florals

Easy to install, fits with my theme flawlessly. Exactly the functionality I was looking for. Excellent support too! Prompt & friendly.

Sos Dog Services Limited

Very helpful support team when I needed and has helped me organise my products to the right areas

La Boucherie

Zipcode Validator, not only works perfect, but is installed in a jiffy. The support team, reacted instantly on my requests and they even updated their CSS for me. Overall a big thumbs up for Webkul ;) Jacques Pernet - JACQ Shopify Partner & Expert

Fiveelements Furniture

I am having terrible luck with this app in the United States. It worked fine for about 8 hours and now all of the zip codes assigned are saying "Not Available"
I have sent in a request via email for help... waiting...

Previous 1