Product Zipcode Validator

Product Zipcode Validator

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Check Product Availability at a Location with Zipcode

IncrediblesMe

Not very useful for local delivery services. They tie all the zipcode importing to specific products. Which is a pain in the ass to configure. Not sure why they wouldn't just have a list of whitelisted zip codes and if order is in serviced zip code area then let order go through else fail order and give message to customer saying we don't service your area. Making it product specific is a very niche thing that complicates the entire process and makes setup long and difficult.
Example if you have 25 products you have to list each product and what zipcode you service those products to individually and upload a csv file with that info to get started. Huh? Really? Not an awesome thought if you are like us and have 10-15 different products a week.

Lasfloresdeamsterdam

Fantastic support! The app works as advertised and webkul is super responsive whenever I’ve had questions. Couldn’t be more pleased with them and the product!

Wonderwall Florals

Easy to install, fits with my theme flawlessly. Exactly the functionality I was looking for. Excellent support too! Prompt & friendly.

Sos Dog Services Limited

Very helpful support team when I needed and has helped me organise my products to the right areas

La Boucherie

Zipcode Validator, not only works perfect, but is installed in a jiffy. The support team, reacted instantly on my requests and they even updated their CSS for me. Overall a big thumbs up for Webkul ;) Jacques Pernet - JACQ Shopify Partner & Expert

Fiveelements Furniture

I am having terrible luck with this app in the United States. It worked fine for about 8 hours and now all of the zip codes assigned are saying "Not Available"
I have sent in a request via email for help... waiting...

Soultree Organic

Nice app. mainly helpful to Indian website and Good support team.