Profit Pages

Profit Pages

by Profit Pages

Design beautiful, high converting, SEO focused products

Angèle Skincare

Love al the features and this app does, honestly so helpful but it could be more user friendly it's hard to make modifications and takes a lot of time to do simple things because of the way it works. However I have been looking for an app like this and have to say it's one of the most important ones I have.

September 22, 2020

Thank you for the review! Your site looks amazing! We would love to hear your feedback on how to make it easier. You can get in touch with us using the "Get Help" button in the app. Thanks again!

Elevarr

Amazing app, allowed me to really get more creative with my product pages and the layouts look so nice now! loads of templates to choose from and it definitely makes your page look a lot more professional and trustworthy!
The best part is that it’s super easy to use! I would definitely recommend you try out the app.

ecitybargain

We installed this app some time ago. Our pages looked so very much better. Much more professional than the "canned" shopify templates. It was incredibly easy to learn and use and we found that we could change the pages as we needed to keep them fresh looking. It helped our conversions climb steadily as well as our bottom line. We cannot recommend Profit Pages strongly enough to help your pages profit more for you.

La Romi | Baby Fashion

Ruined my site and when you uninstall it doesn't delete demo data from pages. There should be clearer instructions. AVOID

July 29, 2020

We are sorry you had a bad experience with our app. Thank you for the feedback. We will work to improve the removal process. In the meantime, please contact us and we would be happy to assist you.

[updated July 29th] We researched your problem. Unfortunately, Shopify does not allow us access to a store after an app has been uninstalled. However, we have added additional documentation on our website (https://profitpages.io/documentation/how-to-remove-profit-pages.html) and included links to the documentation within the app. We wish you the best of luck with your site. If you need help, just reach out and one of our experts will be there to support you. Thanks again for your feedback!

Wuvums

I used the app to design a new product listing on my store and I was thrilled at the look of it. Today I had a session with one of the developers and learned so much more that I will be able to do at present, and also learned some of the new roll-outs they are designing. This is already a real upgrade to the quality of my listings, is easy to use, and provides quality results. I highly recommend this app.

Sully & Rye

I am so glad I found Profit Pages! The listings on the previous theme I purchased were generic at best and honestly downright ugly at worst. I was starting to avoid making new listings because I just hated the finished product. With Profit Pages, I actually look forward to making listings now because the process is FUN and easy, and the finished product is polished and professional every single time. My productivity has easily doubled with this app because I actually just enjoy designing my pages now. The app is super easy to use, and there are multiple onboarding & instructional videos to use as guides. I am new to ecommerce and no one would EVER know it looking at my Profit Pages. So happy to have found this app! Thank you!

SalePups

This is by far the most intuitive Page Builder I have used for Shopify. It has a very clean interface, and I was able to get up and running in less than 5 minutes. I struggled with other Page Builders, and found them a bit too cumbersome. This one is very clean, and the pages have turned out beautifully.