Profitario

Profitario

by Saritra

Track your Profit, Revenue, Expense and more in one Dashboard.

KGM COLLECTIVE

A great way to visualise your profits, we stopped using and relying on spread sheets altogether. Profitario is the most important app we have!

Fancy Lifestyles

I have tried & tested multiple profit apps & this is by far the most perfect and best user friendly app. Easy to set up, and by far the most correct app.

Tu connais Fanch?

Profitario c'est une application que je découverte que je recommande. Il permet d'avoir toujours un point de vue générale de l'état financier de votre ecommerce sans avoir à sortir de tableau excel. Je n'est pas encore testé la version payante.

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Awesome engine and calculations are perfect. Many thanks for the free plan too. It's really necessary for beginners. Congratulations!!!

BeFit

easy to use, love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it

Shoppy Bay Store

Yeah, I'd say if you can't get the app working by yourself then don't even bother. I contacted support 2 weeks ago for 1 response and they did not answer my questions. Had high expectations but as a business owner needing to understand his finances which are critical to any business, they haven't been responsive at all. Looks like there are only 2 service helpers Lukas and Klara in which they both acknowledged my question but didn't answer it. Will be uninstalling by tomorrow if they do not respond. Let see if they respond because I left a negative review now.

May 11, 2020

Hi Shoppy Bay Store, thank you for your review (although negative). Feedback is important to us, so we can improve our service, and we do take every response serious.

Please understand that the current situation regarding COVID 19 has changed how businesses work globally. For us this means that all of our support staff is in home office and our target response time is longer than usual for users on the free/trial plans However we most definitely respond to all inquiries (We have a 15-minute avg. Response time in the live chat). You also talked to us in the live chat but instead wanted us to reply to your email. This was just two business days ago.

You can reach out to us in the live chat from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 19:00 UTC+2.

Additionally, you can consult our help desk where we try to answer all questions users have had before with text and images.

Here are a few links that might be of interest to you:

How we handle the cost from AliExpress: https://help.profitario.com/en/article/cost-from-aliexpress-is-missing-in-shopify-order-jenhqs/?1589195933549

How to add a Historical Cost: https://help.profitario.com/en/article/how-to-add-cost-changes-to-the-dashboard-historical-cost-ka44yf/

You currently can’t set a Quantity Break for the Product Cost.

I’am really sorry for how this has played out and I know how frustrating it can be when you try to reach someone but the partner does not seem to respond. But rest assured it's not in our interest to ignore our users and that we do our best to respond to all inquires as fast as possible.

Kind regards,
Lukas

Koopjes Detector

Very easy and nice app. It really helps my administration and gives me a quick view of my finance. Thank you !

1st Choice Furniture Direct

This app gives me a clear understanding of every penny I spend and earn so I can see a clear picture of my profit and loss and it is simple to use unlike other accounting software, its a nice easy way to keep track of everything!! Love this app!!

SUPER GAY UNDERWEAR | Official Online Store

This app has made my life so much easier. I love how it pulls in all of the COG information from Aliexpress. I can easily enter additional monthly expenses into their system and even set them as a reoccurring charges.

Bakerslove

I like this App. So much options to track all your cost. The price is also fair.

Just there should be a better solution if you have more than one store. You need sometimes to reconnect FB if you change the store so you have all the Ad Accounts.
But this is just a smal thing.

Overall this App is very good.

Previous 1