Profitario ‑ Profit Analytics

Profitario ‑ Profit Analytics

by Saritra

Track your Profit, Revenue, Expense and more in one Dashboard.

ShaktiStones

This app really helps me calculate the margins needed that I never have kept track of before. It's given me more peace of mind and really does all the accounting for me.

anfli

I really like the app! Im below 100 order / months currently and its awesome, that its free for that. Every single € is important in the beginning. Thank you!

SmashGet

A good app to track your profits is free for beginning so try it and you will love it. Also, you can get an invoice generation for AliExpress

Beauty Wonder

I love this app, use it everyday to check on all metrics.

Only my visitors aren't being counted and so the revenue per visitor & conversion rate is not displaying, can you help me?

August 24, 2020

Hi there,

Unfortunatly Shopify does not provided the information to display these metrics. However you can use our Google Analytics integration to acces this information on the dashboard.

The integration is free of charge.

I hope this helped.
Kind regards,
Anna.

Tresmode

A great snapshot of essential financial metrics. A must-have to keep your eye on financial performance. Some issues on syncing Facebook to pull marketing cost but the rest seems to work brilliantly.

August 24, 2020

Hi there,

I'am sorry to hear that you have trouble with the facebook integration. If you want to, you can start a live chat with us right from the dashboard. Just click the blue chat icon on the bottom left of the dashboard.

Kind regards,
Anna.

Catlets

This app is great! It's beautiful, very useful, and works perfectly!
Don't hesitate to use their great services! It is very intuitive and has great dashboards, reporting tools, and Aliexpress bills

JUST IN CASE

Connects easy with fb ads manager, can put in product costs, shipping costs, transaction fees, taxes everything! Makes it very easy to see if you're profitable or not every moment of the day :) Too bad it's 20/month tho, but understandable

DOGZS

Diese App ist großartig, Sie können Ihren Gewinn so einfach verfolgen. Sie können alle Ausgaben und Einnahmen verfolgen und analysieren. Sie können genau sehen, wie viel Steuern Sie zahlen müssen. Perfekt!

Apex Sim Racing™️ LLC - Sim Racing Products

I really like this app. Gives me a lot of information that the basic shopifly plan doesn't. keep up the good work

yes chef

perfecto es una excelente herramienta para administrar tu negocio lo recomiendo bastante

Previous 1 3 4