Profiteer ‑ Cost of Goods Sold

Profiteer ‑ Cost of Goods Sold

by Resistor Software

Total value of your inventory and reports on profit from sales

Philip Browne Menswear

A great, useful app which is now an integral part of our ecommerce reporting and sales. The support and customer service offered by Profiteer is top notch, you are in very safe hands! *****

Mamas Milkbox

I can see how the app would be wildly valuable if you can get it to work for you but Dave's less than stellar customer service is really a turn off. Don't dare send him an email asking a question or having a problem because he is very defensive and will reply quite rudely. If you don't do everything EXACTLY and if - god forbid - you don't understand something, you should know this is "Hence why [he] wrote a nice 30 page manual for it." Note to new users - the trial doesn't automatically transition to a subscription unlike every other back-end app after the free trial period. Just take note of this because if you spent a lot of time using the app to start the store but then you don't go back in to start the app, you will lose your work or have to do a portion of it again.

High Falls Outfitters

Dave has been absolutely fantastic to deal with! Every time I have had an issue he has been on the phone to fix me up every time. This type of backend support makes the decision to invest the time and money into setting up on any of his apps is well worth it.

Japanese Knife Imports

great app... the ability to attach COGS numbers to products and pull inventory values at anytime is awesome. Thanks so much. Customer service has also been great. I suggested a new feature to David and got a very quick response. Thanks again for such a great app.

Booksatcafe

This app really helped me organizing my numbers! I mainly use it to add costs of my items, then to export reports at the end of each day to easily calculate NET profit! Also, great support! Much recommended :)

Justplaygames

This is a great app that does what it says on the tin - and it provides a feature that Shopify sorely lacks. However, be aware that it does not take into account discounts, gift cards, shopify payments fees, or anything else; it simply provides sale minus cost of goods. This is really useful for getting a rough idea of your profits but not ideal from an accountancy point of view. Given the limitations, I don't think that this is a $15 a month app, but if it was $5-7 a month I'd pay for it without hesitation just to save myself my P&L calculation hassle. However, that is not to say it is not a great app and I would certainly recommend it if you need the functionality and can justify the price - easy to get started, easy to use, and gives you what you need.

Shop Super Street

Thank god I found Profiteer!!! They have great customer support, although I've never quite needed it since it's such a great easy tool for my business. I recommend it for any small business on shopify looking for cost pricing to be factored into their sales numbers. Such a valuable service!!

Chi Omega Dev1

Profiteer is my favorite new vendor in the last 10 years. Customer support is willing to help you accomplish your goals. Quick and friendly responses. They solved a problem I had been struggling with for months in a matter of days. Two thumbs up, Profiteer!

Bariatricpal

We installed this app when we first started out but never had a chance to actually use it until almost a year after our store launch. We thought that updating our COGs was too timely. What a mistake! This app is a MUST if you're serious about running a business and seeing how much (profit) you're really making!

Affinis Motor Sports

Incredible personalized customer service, A+ , Highly recommend for anyone using shopify. These features should have been here from the start!
Previous 1 3