Profiteer ‑ Cost of Goods Sold

Profiteer ‑ Cost of Goods Sold | Reviews

by Resistor Software

Total value of your inventory and reports on profit from sales

Shop Super Street

Thank god I found Profiteer!!! They have great customer support, although I've never quite needed it since it's such a great easy tool for my business. I recommend it for any small business on shopify looking for cost pricing to be factored into their sales numbers. Such a valuable service!!

Chi Omega Dev1

Profiteer is my favorite new vendor in the last 10 years. Customer support is willing to help you accomplish your goals. Quick and friendly responses. They solved a problem I had been struggling with for months in a matter of days. Two thumbs up, Profiteer!

Bariatricpal

We installed this app when we first started out but never had a chance to actually use it until almost a year after our store launch. We thought that updating our COGs was too timely. What a mistake! This app is a MUST if you're serious about running a business and seeing how much (profit) you're really making!

Affinis Motor Sports

Incredible personalized customer service, A+ , Highly recommend for anyone using shopify. These features should have been here from the start!

Busy B Kids Llc

This app is a godsend! Wholesale cost and Inventory Value tracking is a huge part of being able to run a successful business and Profiteer has definitely picked up where Shopify dropped this ball.

We switched over to Shopify from a stand alone in-house POS that had all cost tracking integrated and we were at a loss in this regard with Shopify until we found Profiteer. It has been easy to integrate and use. The ability to update costs with CSV files was very helpful with our huge number of unique SKUs. I highly recommend Profiteer!

Ecolosophy

Great, simple and really useful app that fills the gap for COGs in our Shopify plan. User-friendly, easy to follow manual and friendly support. Makes EOFY heaps easier!

Hautlac

We have been using Profiteer for approx 3 months. Very impressed with the detailed user manual as well as the tailored menu - Dave has really tried to address the needs of the small retailer by making a format that is easy and quick to use. In terms of customer service, also very impressed with the speed that any of our queries or issues have been addressed. It is a platform that you can build on and tailor to the growing needs of the business with key information readily available every day. Very happy so far.

Coquette Couture

Super easy app! Great to track COGS without making separate spreadsheets!

Thekidzone

What awesome customer service. We've had Profiteer for almost as long as we have our store. Great app for margin tracking. Just recently the Barcode column fell away and we really needed it along side our SKU's when viewing a report bt variant ID. Dave worked something out for us and in no time we have it back to the way we were using it.

Brilliant app made even better by prompt service & expertise.

The Biker Nation

This is an easy to install app, and the best part is the support you get from the vendor..! I screwed up the file and Dave fixed it.. I asked for historical data beyond the current parameters of the app and Dave responded and got it done for me quickly! Once I got the costs put into the file, I can finally see the value of my inventory and the gross profit on each item sold...a big help for understanding what's making you the most money!