Profiteer ‑ Cost of Goods Sold

Profiteer ‑ Cost of Goods Sold

by Resistor Software

Total value of your inventory and reports on profit from sales

Bariatricpal

We installed this app when we first started out but never had a chance to actually use it until almost a year after our store launch. We thought that updating our COGs was too timely. What a mistake! This app is a MUST if you're serious about running a business and seeing how much (profit) you're really making!

Affinis Motor Sports

Incredible personalized customer service, A+ , Highly recommend for anyone using shopify. These features should have been here from the start!

Busy B Kids Llc

This app is a godsend! Wholesale cost and Inventory Value tracking is a huge part of being able to run a successful business and Profiteer has definitely picked up where Shopify dropped this ball.

We switched over to Shopify from a stand alone in-house POS that had all cost tracking integrated and we were at a loss in this regard with Shopify until we found Profiteer. It has been easy to integrate and use. The ability to update costs with CSV files was very helpful with our huge number of unique SKUs. I highly recommend Profiteer!

Ecolosophy

Great, simple and really useful app that fills the gap for COGs in our Shopify plan. User-friendly, easy to follow manual and friendly support. Makes EOFY heaps easier!

Hautlac

We have been using Profiteer for approx 3 months. Very impressed with the detailed user manual as well as the tailored menu - Dave has really tried to address the needs of the small retailer by making a format that is easy and quick to use. In terms of customer service, also very impressed with the speed that any of our queries or issues have been addressed. It is a platform that you can build on and tailor to the growing needs of the business with key information readily available every day. Very happy so far.

Coquette Couture

Super easy app! Great to track COGS without making separate spreadsheets!

Thekidzone

What awesome customer service. We've had Profiteer for almost as long as we have our store. Great app for margin tracking. Just recently the Barcode column fell away and we really needed it along side our SKU's when viewing a report bt variant ID. Dave worked something out for us and in no time we have it back to the way we were using it.

Brilliant app made even better by prompt service & expertise.

The Biker Nation

This is an easy to install app, and the best part is the support you get from the vendor..! I screwed up the file and Dave fixed it.. I asked for historical data beyond the current parameters of the app and Dave responded and got it done for me quickly! Once I got the costs put into the file, I can finally see the value of my inventory and the gross profit on each item sold...a big help for understanding what's making you the most money!

Keigan Apparel

Just downloaded and installed this app to get numbers straight since Shopify has failed to include such a vital bit of information for legitimate business owners. At $15 a month I would gladly pay that to keep my company running straight. Oh yea and Customer support is on point and very very helpful. Thank you so much for making this affordable app!

Preggi

I had been having struggling for months to find an app that would allow me to run the reports I need to give data to my suppliers who provide stock on a consignment basis. I am a small business and most developers couldn't be bothered helping me get what I needed. My consignment suppliers were starting to cancel their consignment arrangements with me because I couldn't get them the data they needed. And then I found Profiteer! When I first installed the app I got a little bit closer to getting the reports I needed. However, it was when I contacted David at Resistor Software that the exceptional customer service began. I explained what I needed, and even though it wasn't a report that lots of companies use, he went out of his way to find a way to make it work for me. I can now run the report I need and I don't have to worry about losing my consignment suppliers. I can't rate David's support highly enough - he has helped me solve a massive problem. One very happy customer here!