PWA by Ampify Me

PWA by Ampify Me

by Ampify Me

Makes your store installable, reliable and fast with PWA

Single Speed Bikes and Accessories | Single Speed Co.

This speeds your webpage on mobile to a rocket speed
Speeds to double rocket if used together with Ampifyme app. Perfect customer service too.

outletjeans

Got an email talking about this app, decided to try and after few minutes of onboarding score went from 52 to 100.
Even better I managed to install it right away on my phone, this is great app!

Simply Carbon Fiber

The app truly helped us speed up our site. The team and the support behind the app is world class and very helpful. Highly suggested you get this app too. Much Needed App!

Shopepie

I just installed this app and testing but customer support is really awesome! So far in testing app looks great.

Arts & Crafts Furniture

Excellent app and support first rate. It is easy to set up and use and unlike some other similar apps doesn't change the look of your theme

The Ultimate Cuff

I just installed this app yesterday but it has already boosted my PWA score way up from where it was. Highly recommend and super easy to install.

Clothes-Together

I just got of chat with support and I gotta say...I am so surprised how quick they were to reply, I like that. I also had questions to what I needed to do next once I have installed everything and I was walked through and it was so easy! Well so far I am impressed. I will be back to update my review in a week or so.

My T-shirt Wardrobe

Was really easy to use and it increased my PWA score to 100. It reduced a few of my performance and best practises by a small amount but customer services were very helpful.

eXXe.Store

Тhe best app I've ever used! It works extremely fast and does not interfere with mobile applications. I highly recommend!

Ropa Interior Masculina FLAMINGO | Boxers para Hombre #LosDeLaBolsita

We all seek to improve the speed of our site. It is incredible that no expert has told me that PWA is essential to achieve it: Progressify It is the best app we have used in Shopify.
5 Stars: Easy to use, awesome support and most importantly it does the job (mobile speed). I highly recommend this App. Check Lighthouse report before & after You will see why it's a most., Thanks Alex !!!!

Previous 1