Progressify Me

Progressify Me

by Ampify Me

Make your store fast, reliable and engaging

A1Nautical

A1NAUTICAL This app does exactly what it says. I was attracted to this app as it caches your website to load faster and creates an app for mobile users. Before installing the APP you can run a report on your mobile speeds and my speed increase from 18% to 71% loading faster just after the installed. I recommend doing a little research on what Progressive Web Apps as they help increase your loading time and are more reliable. Moreover, most major businesses now days have their own apps and I like giving my mobile users that option. You should check under Google Developer in case if you need further explanation on what PWA do. https://developers.google.com/web/progressive-web-apps/.

In another note, these guys are extremely professional and knowledgeable. Alex the support agent was very attentive and informative in regards to my questions. You should also check out their AMPIFY ME APP.

Devis nettoyage

Thank you very much for your help. My app works well. Support was very helfull for explain how to do it.

Scootera | Dualtron UK

I am literally 10 seconds into the app and I'm done! I've put an App Icon on my phone's Homescreen. With my store. Available for all visitors from now on. Permanently. ON their phone's Homescreen. Forever.

This App Actually does what it says! I've made my store PWA-READY in less than five seconds! Well done guys!

Use this app for UNLIMITED potential that will make Google look at your site and boost your Google Search listings and that will bring you so much closer to your customer.

The applications are endless. I'm waiting to see what implementations they will bring like : in Usability, Speed, One-tap Signup, One-Tap Payments and Push-Notifications.