PWA, Mobile app & Web Push

PWA, Mobile app & Web Push

by Ampify Pte. Ltd.

Speed & SEO with PWA, Installable Site, Push Notifications

EV DOC

Easy to use, good support and adding value to probably every online store by letting customers create a shortcut.

Babakud

Hello? Are you kidding? Where is Free Plan? A free plan can only set up a name and icon otherwise you can do is nothing. Why are people doing this? If you have no Free plan then do not play this tricky!!

YellowBasketStore

Trying to reach their support for couple of days. But they are not responding. I have sent them an email, tried to connect through chat, and have tried all the ways to contact them. But looks their support is very weak.

FC Deisenhofen

Quick in responding and helping! Great service so far from the support. Helped me with the configuration of my PWA for my store. The best thing is it works automatically.

Mike Bender Golf Products

The free version does nothing. The instructions given for iOS only add a bookmark to your device's home screen and the logo on the home screen is the logo from the website not the logo uploaded. Being misled and wasting my time are big no-no's to me and make me give reviews reflecting that.

Qi Supplements

This app makes a huge difference with the conversions, I also want to give props to the support team, they're amazing!

OneCup

You won't be able to get all the good stuff without paying, and it dose not support IOS as they advertise; it's coming soon as they state. will try them later in the future when they have their IOS ready.

Werrand

Been trying a lot of app builder then I tried this. It was confusing at first but their representative did an awesome job in guiding me all the way. Once you get it then you will realize how easy it is.

The app and their service is very recommended.

Truly loving it. amazing staff. thank you so much.

asheers4u

Am Super Happy!!!
If you want to increase sales and be close to your customers, this might be the app you are looking for. The features are much advanced than any other app that offers PWA. The team is super supportive and replies almost instantly most of the times. The app has brilliant business friendly features that has helped me to reach my customers. I have increased my downloads and with Pop Ups and Push notification features, am going to stick with this app for a long time.

Invite bazar.us.com

Thank you so to your support team.Really it's amazing.They reply instant.So no need to anyone worry about any kind of problem.Best wishes.

Previous 1 3 4