PWA & Mobile app ‑ Ampify

Installable Site, Push Notifications, Speed & SEO with PWA

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PWA

GirlGotLashes

Location Germany

Obviously the next logical step after launching an e- commerce business with Shopify is to offer an app version for mobile phones to your customers. Unfortunately it costs a fortune to build and to maintain a conventional app. PWA by Amplify is a fantastic solution. The PWA is automatically created and ready to be installed within minutes. It allows you to send push notifications etc. Customer support is amazing btw. Had a question, set up a video call- problem solved.

Aqualens

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

making fool to write free.
if you want to sell your product then be honest.
no need to do fraud
there is lots way to create PWA.

July 25, 2022

Hi
I'm very sorry to hear that you are frustrated by our pricing. We try to make this very transparent and do try to give value. In our free plan, we give the ability to install PWAs, push notifications, etc. all thrown in.

Could you please let us know what issues you faced? Please mail us at info@ampifyme.com so that we can take this forward. We are happy to jump on a call at your convenience to understand your position and resolve it.

Superalibio

Location France

Very easy to use app and amazing team support !
I recommend this app if you are looking for PWA app for your website

EV DOC

Location Germany

Easy to use, good support and adding value to probably every online store by letting customers create a shortcut.

Babakud

Location China
Time spent using app 39 minutes

Hello? Are you kidding? Where is Free Plan? A free plan can only set up a name and icon otherwise you can do is nothing. Why are people doing this? If you have no Free plan then do not play this tricky!!

YellowBasketStore

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Trying to reach their support for couple of days. But they are not responding. I have sent them an email, tried to connect through chat, and have tried all the ways to contact them. But looks their support is very weak.

FC Deisenhofen

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Quick in responding and helping! Great service so far from the support. Helped me with the configuration of my PWA for my store. The best thing is it works automatically.

Mike Bender Golf Products

Time spent using app 36 minutes

The free version does nothing. The instructions given for iOS only add a bookmark to your device's home screen and the logo on the home screen is the logo from the website not the logo uploaded. Being misled and wasting my time are big no-no's to me and make me give reviews reflecting that.

Qi Supplements

This app makes a huge difference with the conversions, I also want to give props to the support team, they're amazing!

OneCup

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 20 minutes

You won't be able to get all the good stuff without paying, and it dose not support IOS as they advertise; it's coming soon as they state. will try them later in the future when they have their IOS ready.

Previous 1 3 4