PWA, Mobile app & Web Push

PWA, Mobile app & Web Push

by Ampify Me

Speed & SEO with PWA, Native iOS & Android, Push Notifications

Clothes-Together

I just got of chat with support and I gotta say...I am so surprised how quick they were to reply, I like that. I also had questions to what I needed to do next once I have installed everything and I was walked through and it was so easy! Well so far I am impressed. I will be back to update my review in a week or so.

My T-shirt Wardrobe

I realised PWA wasn't working properly after running an audit so I contacted support. It turned out it had been affected when I changed my theme a few days before. They already knew about it and had already been working on it for some time. They were well ahead of me and it was all ready within a few minutes of messaging them and they had upgraded my account to get it working even better. Highly recommend for the excellent support and customer service.

eXXe.Store

Тhe best app I've ever used! It works extremely fast and does not interfere with mobile applications. I highly recommend!

Ropa Interior Masculina FLAMINGO | Boxers para Hombre #LosDeLaBolsita

We all seek to improve the speed of our site. It is incredible that no expert has told me that PWA is essential to achieve it: Progressify It is the best app we have used in Shopify.
5 Stars: Easy to use, awesome support and most importantly it does the job (mobile speed). I highly recommend this App. Check Lighthouse report before & after You will see why it's a most., Thanks Alex !!!!

A1Nautical

A1NAUTICAL
This app does exactly what it says. I was attracted to this app as it caches your website to load faster and creates an app for mobile users. Before installing the APP you can run a report on your mobile speeds and my speed increase from 18% to 71% loading faster just after the installed. I recommend doing a little research on what Progressive Web Apps as they help increase your loading time and are more reliable. Moreover, most major businesses now days have their own apps and I like giving my mobile users that option. You should check under Google Developer in case if you need further explanation on what PWA do. https://developers.google.com/web/progressive-web-apps/.

In another note, these guys are extremely professional and knowledgeable. Alex the support agent was very attentive and informative in regards to my questions. You should also check out their AMPIFY ME APP.

Devis nettoyage

Thank you very much for your help. My app works well. Support was very helfull for explain how to do it.

Scootera | Dualtron UK

I am literally 10 seconds into the app and I'm done! I've put an App Icon on my phone's Homescreen. With my store. Available for all visitors from now on. Permanently. ON their phone's Homescreen. Forever.

This App Actually does what it says! I've made my store PWA-READY in less than five seconds! Well done guys!

Use this app for UNLIMITED potential that will make Google look at your site and boost your Google Search listings and that will bring you so much closer to your customer.

The applications are endless.
I'm waiting to see what implementations they will bring like : in Usability, Speed, One-tap Signup, One-Tap Payments and Push-Notifications.

1 3 Next