PWA, Mobile app & Web Push

Installable Site, Push Notifications, Speed & SEO with PWA

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

asheers4u

Am Super Happy!!!
If you want to increase sales and be close to your customers, this might be the app you are looking for. The features are much advanced than any other app that offers PWA. The team is super supportive and replies almost instantly most of the times. The app has brilliant business friendly features that has helped me to reach my customers. I have increased my downloads and with Pop Ups and Push notification features, am going to stick with this app for a long time.

Invite bazar.us.com

Location Bangladesh

Thank you so to your support team.Really it's amazing.They reply instant.So no need to anyone worry about any kind of problem.Best wishes.

International Key Supply

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great service so far from the dev. Hopefully, it speeds up our user experience and I'm looking for to have an app experience.

weftkart

Location India

Hello ALL SHOPIFY CUSTOMER .MY NAME PRADEEP SHARMA MY SHOPIFY SITE VERY SOLW BUY I USE AMP & PWA MOBILE APPS IT IS VERY COOL AMAZING APPS MY SITE SCOUE AND SEO INCESS I LOVE THIS AAPS AND AMP& PWA support THEAM 24h Online AND GOOD SUPPORT TEAM YOU USE IT IS VERY GOOD APPS YOUR SHOPIFY THEME..MY SITE SPEED VERY SLOW BUT I USE THIS AMP MY SITE SOEED HIGH SCORE PLS I STALL THIS APPS AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS.

Bidasoa Restaurant

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

Im having a really good experience with PWA by AmpifyMe.
I recommend it, the support is great and fast!!

Inner Sense

Location India

Nice and easy app to use, helped a lot of our customers in downloading our website as an app without using their mobile space. Also, they can surf the pages even they are offline, Really love it.

K-Merchant Qatar

Location Qatar
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Best app ever and service! Thank you a lot for the help. Now I can have my online shop on both Android and iOS

Sisserou

This app is very simple to use. It is now working both on android and ios. The ios install was easier than I anticipated. The customer service was prompt and helpful. I don't leave reviews very often. so far so excellent for this app. I highly recommend. Thanks guys!

Shoppr

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and great support. Very fast responde for the support team, it was great! Easy to explain to clients how it works!

Akel Beit

Location Lebanon

BY FAR the best PWA app out there!
Amazing customer service! friendly, helpful, and understand your needs with ease with a very fast response rate. Super easy to configure! Best interface Ive seen!