4.7
November 16, 2023

Had a bit of a hiccup at first, but support was great and fixed the problem right away. So far, so good!

Where On Earth Antiques and Vintage
About 4 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 20, 2023

Hello friends at Where On Earth Antiques and Vintage,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Brooke! It's a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

August 2, 2023

Le service client est réactif et mon problème a été résolu en 24 heures. L'appli fonctionne plutôt bien.

AMA etc.
France
About 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied August 3, 2023

Bonjour les amis d'AMA etc.,

Merci beaucoup pour la critique, Amaryllis! Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider à tout moment. Discutez-nous chaque fois que vous avez besoin d'aide ! Plus de puissance pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

February 28, 2021

Great app for bulk editing prices! I needed a faster way to update all our products for our clearance sale, and it did the job in a few minutes. This app saved me a lot of time. I highly recommend this.

Dog’s Choice
Philippines
Almost 3 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied March 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review 🙏 We're happy to hear the app is saving you time setting up your sales!

May 21, 2021

Amazing app! Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard

SwapCloud Games
Argentina
Over 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 21, 2021

Hello friends at SwapCloud Games,

Thanks for the kudos! And sorry about Shopify's minimum review length requirement 😅

- Chris @ Propel Commerce

Edited February 29, 2024

An excellent app that we have been using for a while now, that makes simple something which should, in my opinion, already be a standard feature.

The best apps can be judged on their customer service; when something goes wrong, how quickly can help be given to try resolve the issue? The makers of this app have been great for us so far. Would recommend.

Bar-Mats.co.uk
About 2 years using the app

Hello friends at Bar-Mats.co.uk,

Thanks for the review, Chris! We really appreciate it. We are a chat away if you need us!

February 23, 2022

Excellent app! Easy to use and great customer support. Highly recommended to all for bulk discounts management.

KidsnToysNZ
New Zealand
Almost 2 years using the app
June 15, 2021

Used this app and it didn't disappoint. This app is perfect and it works amazingly! To the team, keep on improving because you guys are great!

Century Fresh and Frozen
Philippines
Propel Commerce replied June 21, 2021

Hello friends at Century Fresh and Frozen,

Thanks so much for the kudos 😊 We're so happy the app is working well for you. Your kind words mean a lot to us.

- Chris @ Propel Commerce

February 21, 2022

Just started using this app, but so far it seems to do what I would like it to do. The support team was also very responsive. I plan to update the review as I use the app more.

Kaleidaprint

Hello friends at Kaleidaprint,

It's our mission to provide you the best service we can! Thank you for the appreciation. 🙏🏻 Don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance. 😄

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

June 24, 2023

Friendly and fast customer service. Leo fixed the issues within one day of request. I’ve had a good experience overall using this app. Thank you!

Spun
About 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 24, 2023

Hello friends at Spun,

Thank you very much for the review, Cayenna! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

February 21, 2022

I used this app to help me do sales! App is nice, developers a faster than corvette, so i like it very much

Edge
Russia

Hello friends at Edge,

Thank you very much for the review, Kostya! We 're glad to help your business. Our Support Team is always here when you need us! 🐱‍🏍