Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

by Configo LTD

The leading social proof, reviews, fomo, sales pop up app

Strictly Trading

Very useful app, great insight for customers to pop up on their screen as a reassurance for social proof.

LumiGear®

Works great, installed well with no issues, my sales improved since installed and I’m only using the free plan

NIDJAH

best app ever
Counter, prove source, analytics, etc.
This app help you build social proof and it has help you doing a more sales

Quay Day Spa

I use this app to provide publicise reviews from social media to our shop page. I like that it is very easy to use and and I would definitely recommend it.

JAZDO Home Looks

This app does a really great job to my shopify account. I gained more traffic since using it. Kudos !

Pearl-HONEY SPREADS

I used this app to help build social trust and it has helped a great deal with more sales. I would recommend to any store or business

Andrea Designs

I saw the app on other shops that I know the owners, I really like it. Also, it creates trust in my store, I think that is the key of the app. Waiting for more sales, my store was opened for about 8 months. Thanks.

PhamousPro

I used this app to generate trust on my store and it does exactly that. Chose this and it didn’t disappoint.

Rasonic.ph

really saw the improvements it did on my daily sales, hope itd increase its monthly limit for the free users tho :P

Airthologie® Canada

This app does a great job letting customers know that recent shoppers have made legitimate purchases

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19