ProveSource SUPER Social Proof

ProveSource SUPER Social Proof

by ProveSource

FREE Sales Pop, FOMO & Social Proof app. GET MORE SALES FAST!

Turtle Lovers

shout out to provesource, the live updating allows others to know your website is safe and that purchases are being made. 10/10 recommend

Rafay Emporio

I have just started to use this app and happy with all the features. I really like this app till now.
Thanks

April 10, 2019

We're super excited to hear that!
Keep in touch and let us know if you need any help :-)

Unique-Finds

Amazing app! If your new to this and want to start getting sales fast, use this service! This is the best app on shopify hands down no other apps will increase your sales like this!

SmileKit

Absolutely brilliant customer support, fastest we have dealt with along with a beautiful User interface. Thank you to the team!

Dianz Boutique

Really great app. We have been using this for www.dianzboutique.com and it works really well. Our website is a girls online boutique and this application is highly valuable to the business. It has driven very high visitor engagement and increases trust on the website.

March 19, 2019

Thank you very much! we appreciate your honest review.

SYMBOL SCIENCE

I just started my store so I use this app as a good verification means so shoppers know i am verified

Mobile Mattress

Love this new app for our store, found live chat super easy and completed any concerns i had. I would rate ProveSource 10/10. Very simple process