ProveSource Social Proof

ProveSource Social Proof

by ProveSource

FREE Sales Notification - Increase trust, FOMO & Social Proof

Yoga Shop Center

Great app to increase sales and social proof! It makes customers trust the business seeing other people buying from the store.

THE PEOPLE OF SAND FZE

Limited to ONLY 1K Monthly Unique Visitors for Free Version. That's little traffic. In general, we can say that it does the trick. Easy to use and to install. I wish we could change the color purple of your logo that does not match our brand colors. We searched in customize but not possible. I guess we need to upgrade to remove logo.

September 4, 2019

Thanks for your review! We noticed you gave us 5 stars but now you have changed it to 3 without any reason. We have checked your account and everything seems ok and you also mentioned it does the trick :-) Please reach out via the live chat so we can help with any issue :-)

SkullArmy

Great looking app, easily installed in my store - very good for your social proof and it's free! Thank you guys ;)

SoBo Bikinis

Good, solid app. Does exactly what it needs to do. Easy to use. Quick, competent customer service. Try it for yourself.

Silver turtle

Great app. Thank fully its free.Used it as an alternative to beeketing and it ea easy to integrate and customise

Outgo

Nice one (probably the best on the app store), the 4 stars is because I can’t control the number of seconds BETWEEN the pop-ups (I’m not talking about how long we show each pop)... basic feature that should be enabled already.

August 21, 2019

Thanks for your honest review! We do actually have that option under "Settings" > "Notifications" :-)

Feshionn IOBI

This is such a great app from a professional company! I used different companies before but this one is far beyond.. it looks way better, it works
& function as it supposed to and the customer support was prompt and amazing! I look forward to do more business with them in the future and I absolutely recommend them.

Oren

Lumi Prints

Provesource is exactly what I needed and it's nicely designed as well. I wish you guys made a on-site chat app for interacting with customers. I'd love more apps from you guys.

Yookidoo Store

Best Social proof app and great developers team!
Thanks for an amazing product and contribution to our sales!

ORIGEM | Bamboo Sunglasses

Really nice app. Perfect customer support. The app is still developing with many features coming soon. It would be nice to have a smaller plan that is neither the free one nor the one that is already quite expensive for small businesses. Apart from that, really great job,

Previous 1 3