Proviews ‑ Product Reviews Q&A

Product Reviews, Q&A, Google Shopping, Photo-Video, Carousel

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Return to Eden Store

Very satisfied with this app and will recommend. Good customer services and staff going beyond to help my online store. Thank you

Claudia Nour Cosmetics

All the reviews convinced me to try this app, and I was not dissapointed! I had a lot of reviews already on my website and Mr. Meet was so helpful and helped to import them and to get the app up and running. And now my customers can also leave picture reviews, which I'm so excited about. The app looks so nice on my website, and I love the question/answer section (I already had the app from this same developer, and was also assisted to migrate all the questions into the review section!) so so happy! get this app, you won't regret it!

Decal Venue

Quality app! Better than other review apps, in my opinion. Support team is friendly and quick to respond. I appreciate the help with our initial setup and all questions I had were answered in a timely manner. Lots of good features. Recommend to all!

VortexVR.dk

Location Poland

Great app deveoped by great people. Good communication and support. Easy to get it installed. Support helps you with any questions or issues that arises, if even needed. Strongly recommend this app! Use it together with Google Shopping also.

Ruse

Location India

Switched to this app from Yotpo after using Yotpo for 2 and a half years. Beyond satisfied. The support provided by their team, from setting up the account to infusing the reviews with our store, has been extraordinary. Kudos to the entire team.

Linen and Letters

We switched from another Shopify review app as we wanted to allow customers to be able to leave a photo if they wished . This was a very cost effective swap. But more importantly "Simprosys" have also written other apps for Google Merchant centre product feeds for multiple countries and also Google Product reviews. Very easy to install! The customer service is the best I have witnessed on Shopify . Fast communication and excellent support from Meet although I had no real issues uploading 10,000+ skus. Highly recommended.

Rainbowpaws Rainbow Crystal

Location Australia

We switched from Stamped.io. Proviews support is amazing! Reviews imported, widgets set-up, connected feed to merchant centre and product review feed live all in under 24 hours. Awesome!

Diamond Bedding

The support from the staff here is second to none. Meet was very helpful and he provided the best support that we have ever come across for Shopify apps.

UMOI

Hi,
to be honest, never experienced such a good support from these guys. I tried stamped.io beforehand and their support was so bad that I decided to stop working with stamped.io. Thex actually didnt respond within 48h! Only when I cancelled I recieved feedback. The guys from proview usually respond within cpuple of hours. The interface and the options are not as good as for e.g. from stamped.io but they are working on it to make the app better. The value money ratio you get is 1000x better than with stamped.io. Definielty a GO for Proview!

Greenwood Leather

Great app for reviews! It does the job perfectly, integrates really well with our Shopify theme, and their support team is super responsive.

Previous 1 3