PuppetVendors

PuppetVendors

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
January 25, 2023

Martin is very helpful - the app is useful so far. It's constantly being improved so I hope it will fulfill all my needs soon.

Lowheads
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 15, 2022

The app is simple to manage and the support is amazing. I recently needed a very important feature to help my cash flow and they promptly worked on a solution for me. In almost a year working with the app, I have always been supported and had the answers I needed. Really recommend it.

The Preloved Shop
Panama
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited November 3, 2022

Amazing app! It is exactly what I need to calculate the percentages that I owe my artists. We print art and pay the artists a percentage per painting. This app makes it so simple to calculate the percentages and to calculate the payouts. When I have questions, the support is amazing. I use it a lot to see reports of what sold too. Its super helpful.

Acrylic Creations
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 14, 2022

very happy with the reporting & features as well as the great support received from Martin. wish we had found this app sooner

Number 19 Craft and Design
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 19, 2022

We have been searching this kind of app for a long time and now we finally found what we'we been looking for! Been using it for a few weeks now and seems like a really quality app. We'we had some questions and special requests about the app and the customer service has handled them all quickly. Special thanks to Martin!

Kässä Kirppu
Finland
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 12, 2022

We are so thrilled we found the Puppet Vendors App. There was no other app on the market we could find that does everything that Puppet Vendors does. We needed something that would cater for a marketplace structure with multiple vendors. Puppet Vendors will help streamline notifying our Vendors when we receive an order through our online store whilst also managing the commission/payout process. There is so much else that this app offers. Martin is so helpful and really takes the time to explain the ins and outs of the app. He wants to make sure that the app is tailored to cover a range of different situations. We love that they are always trying to improve the app and are happy to customise features to suit individual business needs. We feel we hit the jackpot when we discovered this app!

BushExchange
Time spent using app: 18 days
July 12, 2022

We're still in the early stages of our e-commerce platform, so I can't give a detailed review of PuppetVendor yet. But so far, the app has been proving to be very helpful for us especially as a Marketplace. It helps us handle and manage the vendors we will have on our website and takes care of the systems (i.e. payouts) that would've been way more complicated had we done it manually.

Sustainable Steps
Philippines
Time spent using app: 15 days
June 2, 2022

Absolutely fantastic app! If you're looking to manage multiple vendors on your site this is easily the best option to go with, also allows you to move away from other marketplace apps while having one of the best app support teams I've come across! Reach out to customersupport@augcbd.com if you have any questions about our experience with them

AUGCBD
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 4, 2022

Relativ simpel zu Bedienender Vendor Market.
Viele Funktionen!
Übersichtlich!
Zuverlässiger & freundlicher Support!

EDV-Guru (Guru e.U.)
Austria
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 2, 2022

This app is excellent. Its the actual back bone to the setup we have with our clients. The customer service is 10/10 also. In a nut shell this app is a game changer !

Glass vandal