Multi Vendor Reporting

PuppetVendors - Automatic Commissions & Payouts Tracking

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

AUGCBD

Absolutely fantastic app! If you're looking to manage multiple vendors on your site this is easily the best option to go with, also allows you to move away from other marketplace apps while having one of the best app support teams I've come across! Reach out to customersupport@augcbd.com if you have any questions about our experience with them

EDV-Guru (Guru e.U.)

Location Austria

Relativ simpel zu Bedienender Vendor Market.
Viele Funktionen!
Übersichtlich!
Zuverlässiger & freundlicher Support!

Glass vandal

This app is excellent. Its the actual back bone to the setup we have with our clients. The customer service is 10/10 also. In a nut shell this app is a game changer !

Triplace

This is a hidden gem of an app. I'm using it to build a marketplace. It's simple to use, packed with all the core features that you need to manage multiple vendors and the support team are great at listening to requests and continuously improving the app. I cannot recommend this app and the team enough.

GoFancy

This app does what it promises, and the support is awesome, always available and very quick to help you set up. Definitely worth it.

My Posh Desi Closet

I had some questions regarding the functionality and additional features for my marketplace. I received an email and calls from Martin, he was so helpful and let me know about the upcoming features and how they can better support my business model. Great service and follow up! Martin is amazing! Very knowledgeable!

SalonPal

Great Support team!! The app fills my needs perfectly and when I needed a custom feature they were able to add it for me in a couple days! Would definitely recommend.

Defining

Great app. Replaced our old vendor app and it's a million times better. The team is also very attentive and helpful when problems arise. Thank you!

Partnered Projects

Legends, they take good care of you. I have faith that as my business grows and develops they will be there alongside me to adjust as needed.

KS Boardriders Surf Shop

I've tested a few of these apps in the past and can safely say this app is the best and most affordable merchant portal app out at the moment on shopify. The great thing is the team are responsive and really do listen to the feedback we vendors offer. It seems they are constantly coming out with new features and improvements. Will be continuing my sub in future. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8