Multi Vendor Reporting

Multi Vendor Reporting

by Panther Commerce

PuppetVendors - Multi Vendor Commissions & Payouts Reporting

Goodbirb.com

Fantastic customer service. Always responsive to every message we send, and their team has an answer for every question we ask. The platform offers everything you need to start a multi-vendor marketplace. Their team is also always willing to make minor adjustments (if possible) to make the platform more seamlessly integrated with your services and branding. Better than all of the older, existing marketplace apps on the Shopify marketplace, with much more versatility to offer.

Mission Essential Gear

Puppet Vendors has been a great tool to help us grow our small business via including other company merchandise in our store for commissions. These commissions are easily paid out to the other companies thanks to this app. They are also very helpful with product integration. Would recommend to others!

Daily Deals Wonder

The support is great. I always get a fast response from support. They are open to discussion and bringing new solutions. It is giving accurate data which is very important for me.

DooBeeDoo Embroidery Designs

This app is perfect to me and for what I need! I highly recomend this app!! The support is awesome!!!

Big Big Mall - Staging

Amazing support from the team. Answers all our questions promptly. Super helpful. Would definitely recommend this.

Zhanes

I have never met an app developer as nice and amazing as Kriang. He is super talented and kind. When an app developer is good as kriang, the app has to be super good and it is certainly. The App is fantastic and so is the support.

BetterShared

This app has been super useful for us, it has pretty much everything we need for our sellers to track their sales and receive sale notifications and other features plus we've had great support from Kriang who has answered all of our questions. Brilliant app for anyone running a marketplace or needs to notify suppliers / sellers

Inamaya

Great app, it works perfectly. Kriang is very helpful he answer our questions promptly. I highly recommend it.

Pamana Plantas

I use Vendor Puppets to keep track of vendor sales on consignment and it is EVERYTHING you can ask for. Navigation is very easy and each page design is clear and user friendly. Kriang is such a kind and helpful person. He always addresses any questions or concerns that I have within 12 hours or less. I highly recommend this app if you're looking for something helpful, easy and worth it!

Manor House Concepts

This App is excellent, it has excellent support, heaps of training videos, and heaps of information, on lots of topics, plus Kriang is always so helpful, he will set up Google Meet sessions, to help with any issues, and /or show you how to set up the Vendors, and the SKU or even other areas of Shopify, that you maybe having problems with. I am a very happy customer. this is a great App.
I asked 1 of our Vendors, what they thought of our Vendor Portal, this was their reply, "Honestly, as someone who places orders on the daily basis, I just say I really appreciate how clear it is! The product codes are all there, order number, colours and quantities, all easily visible and if need be the full description is right next to the product. I really enjoyed using it, I can copy and paste what I need to put into our system which makes it so much faster "

Previous 1 3 4 5 6