Multi Vendor Reporting

PuppetVendors - Multi Vendor Commissions & Payouts Reporting

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Defining

Great app. Replaced our old vendor app and it's a million times better. The team is also very attentive and helpful when problems arise. Thank you!

Partnered Projects

Legends, they take good care of you. I have faith that as my business grows and develops they will be there alongside me to adjust as needed.

KS Boardriders Surf Shop

I've tested a few of these apps in the past and can safely say this app is the best and most affordable merchant portal app out at the moment on shopify. The great thing is the team are responsive and really do listen to the feedback we vendors offer. It seems they are constantly coming out with new features and improvements. Will be continuing my sub in future. Thanks

Limited Fire

We were looking for a new app to manage our vendors because our old one was horrible. This app is amazing and we are extremely happy with it. The support team is also amazing and supper attentive!

Elevastor

Customer service on point and always here to help. It' really helping me in saving time in term of communication with vendors and accuracy with their reports. Thanks to this apps it help me developing my e-commerce with new partners. Some option could be cheaper but they are happy to offer special packages, what else to say ?

PWRFWD

This app is a gamechanger for my team. It allows us to provide reports to vendors and pay them 10x more efficiently. Martin and his team made a few custom changes for me within a week of my request. Overall exceptional experience.

Giri Designs

Easy to set up and gets all the data I need to pay out my vendors. I look much more professional and save time - I used to just fill out a google spreadsheet. All of my orders didn't import at first but customer service (Martin) fixed that. Martin has been very responsive in answering all of my questions. I'm just hoping that continues beyond the free trial.

Goodbirb.com

Fantastic customer service. Always responsive to every message we send, and their team has an answer for every question we ask. The platform offers everything you need to start a multi-vendor marketplace. Their team is also always willing to make minor adjustments (if possible) to make the platform more seamlessly integrated with your services and branding. Better than all of the older, existing marketplace apps on the Shopify marketplace, with much more versatility to offer.

Mission Essential Gear

Puppet Vendors has been a great tool to help us grow our small business via including other company merchandise in our store for commissions. These commissions are easily paid out to the other companies thanks to this app. They are also very helpful with product integration. Would recommend to others!

Daily Deals Wonder

The support is great. I always get a fast response from support. They are open to discussion and bringing new solutions. It is giving accurate data which is very important for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7