Puppet Vendors

Puppet Vendors

by Wade Inc.

Multi Vendor Commissions & Payouts Reporting

Merch MRKT

Managing Vendors, setting commissions and allowing access to their sales and inventory is a snap with Puppet Vendors. Run into an issue? No problem at all, there customer service is awesome and will help achieve your goals. Love this app.

Ventrity

Absolutely amazing! The system works perfectly and for a reasonable price, the interface is much easier to use than other multivendor apps. If you want carrier calculated shipping I dont believe this has it but I may be wrong. However, everything is just plain amazing. Easy 5 stars

HolyMowly

The number one app if you're looking to work with vendors on your website. This app provides your vendors with a dashboard of their sales, the possibility to add products, fulfill orders and so much more. They are continiously improving the app by adding new features and on top of that is their customer service always available to help you out when you do have some issues. Great job guys, keep it going! :-)

HUNDO P AWSM

Believe it or not, this review is almost the second I ever write in my life. Simply, 5 stars doesn't make any sense. If there are 1000 stars, I would like to give them 1000. When I choose an app from Shopify, I try to find out where the app was created, who made it, how often it updates, and even company information etc. This app is a really helpful app to start my business while I was starting Shopify. Thanks to this app, I am now moving towards a bigger goal. First of all, this app is really convenient to use. All of the basics are listed on the developer website that created this app. If you read the contents carefully and follow them, you can use a lot of functions without lacking any. Secondly, the help is amazing. If you have a problem you can't find on the developer website, just ask a support. They really explain easily and solve the problem. Most of all, they respond quickly, so it feels like I have a big backup in my business. It feels like they are working with my business together and being ready to help at anytime. Thirdly, this app has a lot of content. There are some content that is not ready yet, but after knowing what they are and when they will be updated, I have faith in this app. I am already looking forward to seeing how this app will help me in the future where I need it. Furthermore, I was also worried, but this app doesn't touch my coding in the coding part that a lot of people worry about. It's a fast and simple app. Finally, my customers also love this app. I think a business that needs vendors should care vendors more than anything else. Of course, there is still a little lacking, but it's an easy and convenient app for vendors to use. I had no problem with vendors when I was explaining them how to use the vendors' side and they also have no problem with it. I am sure my vendors will also love the upcoming features from this app. It's an app that has many advantages over disadvantages, and there are more things to talk about, but I'll just stop here. It's a really recommended app and I hope everyone's business goes well too.

Neighbourhood Store

As a consignment store operating on a commission sales basis in a physical space and online, with 100 vendors to manage, we have quite a lot of admin. Tons of admin! Puppet Vendors has just saved me days of admin when I could be doing other work. It's easy to use, with instructional videos and tips. The best thing has been Kriang's online chatbox support. Extremely helpful and friendly.

The Course Workshop

This app solves so many different challenges, all in one place. Plus, the service is the best I've experienced on Shopify. We have a lot of unique needs and they have been incredibly flexible and helpful in finding solutions. Highly recommend!

Peléton

This app is without a doubt the most well-developed app for handling vendors in terms of feature and design accessibility. The support is incredible and has helped me out numerous times. Can't recommend this enough,

italyci

Amazing app with great customer service Kriang was extremely helpful and patient to explain all the app through chat meeting he answers to all my doubts and question, now we are ready to smash the market. Don't waste your time with other app install puppet vendor and fly

Now·Shop·Fun

It is a great app ank lovely support. easier and more reassuring than other applications. Shopify keeps data on vendors and products. so you don't think about what will happen in the future. very easy to use. I am using it without any problems. I advise.

Tasty's Pizza

Extremely well though out app and unparalleled customer support from Kriang. I've been in business for 16 years and rarely came across this level of service. Tried and compared all the other apps in the marketplace for multi-vendor order fulfillment, commissions and payout... Don't waste your time like I did, get this one! It combines all the best features and then some for just a fraction of the price of its competing apps. Feels like a steal...

Previous 1 3 4 5