Multi Vendor Reporting

Multi Vendor Reporting

by Wade Inc.

PuppetVendors - Multi Vendor Commissions & Payouts Reporting

Inamaya

Great app, it works perfectly. Kriang is very helpful he answer our questions promptly. I highly recommend it.

Pamana Plantas

I use Vendor Puppets to keep track of vendor sales on consignment and it is EVERYTHING you can ask for. Navigation is very easy and each page design is clear and user friendly. Kriang is such a kind and helpful person. He always addresses any questions or concerns that I have within 12 hours or less. I highly recommend this app if you're looking for something helpful, easy and worth it!

Manor House Concepts

This App is excellent, it has excellent support, heaps of training videos, and heaps of information, on lots of topics, plus Kriang is always so helpful, he will set up Google Meet sessions, to help with any issues, and /or show you how to set up the Vendors, and the SKU or even other areas of Shopify, that you maybe having problems with. I am a very happy customer. this is a great App.
I asked 1 of our Vendors, what they thought of our Vendor Portal, this was their reply, "Honestly, as someone who places orders on the daily basis, I just say I really appreciate how clear it is! The product codes are all there, order number, colours and quantities, all easily visible and if need be the full description is right next to the product. I really enjoyed using it, I can copy and paste what I need to put into our system which makes it so much faster "

Salt & Honey Market

We've been using Puppet Vendors for a year and it's streamlined a lot of our reporting. Kriang is very open to improvements and updates - and works hard to incorporate constructive feedback to make the app work even better. It's been the best consignment software we've used so far and we are really pleased with it as a shop owner. Our vendors are extremely pleased as well.

Dirtbag Clothing

I picked PuppetVendors for its features and its value. just today the owner spent 45 minutes walking me through all the new features. Having such a personal touch of live interaction with the app developer is just the icing on an already good tasting cake. Very responsive to my needs and took my "wish list" to heart and I truly think a great app will be getting even better quickly and for that I could not be happier.

CMWLDirect

I searched high and low for an app like Puppet Vendors' Multi Vendor Reporting. I was ecstatic to have discovered it! And the support team is THE BEST. It is so refreshing to feel like you have an actual partner helping you work towards your goals.

Ambient Inks

Kriang is such a kind and accommodating person! He's super responsive and willing to take feedback to improve the features of this app. This app is going to save us countless hours of tedious accounting work each month.

Paper Plane Bristol

I've asked for quite a lot of help and I get a fast response each time. They have even adapted their program to help the app fit my needs. I highly recommend their service.

Merch MRKT

Managing Vendors, setting commissions and allowing access to their sales and inventory is a snap with Puppet Vendors. Run into an issue? No problem at all, there customer service is awesome and will help achieve your goals. Love this app.

Ventrity

Absolutely amazing! The system works perfectly and for a reasonable price, the interface is much easier to use than other multivendor apps. If you want carrier calculated shipping I dont believe this has it but I may be wrong. However, everything is just plain amazing. Easy 5 stars

Previous 1 3 4 5 6