Multi Vendor Reporting

Multi Vendor Reporting | Reviews

by Panther Commerce

PuppetVendors - Multi Vendor Commissions & Payouts Reporting

Elevastor

Customer service on point and always here to help. It' really helping me in saving time in term of communication with vendors and accuracy with their reports. Thanks to this apps it help me developing my e-commerce with new partners. Some option could be cheaper but they are happy to offer special packages, what else to say ?

PWRFWD

This app is a gamechanger for my team. It allows us to provide reports to vendors and pay them 10x more efficiently. Martin and his team made a few custom changes for me within a week of my request. Overall exceptional experience.

Giri Designs

Easy to set up and gets all the data I need to pay out my vendors. I look much more professional and save time - I used to just fill out a google spreadsheet. All of my orders didn't import at first but customer service (Martin) fixed that. Martin has been very responsive in answering all of my questions. I'm just hoping that continues beyond the free trial.

Goodbirb.com

Fantastic customer service. Always responsive to every message we send, and their team has an answer for every question we ask. The platform offers everything you need to start a multi-vendor marketplace. Their team is also always willing to make minor adjustments (if possible) to make the platform more seamlessly integrated with your services and branding. Better than all of the older, existing marketplace apps on the Shopify marketplace, with much more versatility to offer.

Mission Essential Gear

Puppet Vendors has been a great tool to help us grow our small business via including other company merchandise in our store for commissions. These commissions are easily paid out to the other companies thanks to this app. They are also very helpful with product integration. Would recommend to others!

Daily Deals Wonder

The support is great. I always get a fast response from support. They are open to discussion and bringing new solutions. It is giving accurate data which is very important for me.

DooBeeDoo Embroidery Designs

This app is perfect to me and for what I need! I highly recomend this app!! The support is awesome!!!

Big Big Mall - Staging

Amazing support from the team. Answers all our questions promptly. Super helpful. Would definitely recommend this.

Zhanes

I have never met an app developer as nice and amazing as Kriang. He is super talented and kind. When an app developer is good as kriang, the app has to be super good and it is certainly. The App is fantastic and so is the support.

BetterShared

This app has been super useful for us, it has pretty much everything we need for our sellers to track their sales and receive sale notifications and other features plus we've had great support from Kriang who has answered all of our questions. Brilliant app for anyone running a marketplace or needs to notify suppliers / sellers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7